• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
This is a thread dedicated to the Citizens/people of Skyrim that you put down . Whether accidental, purposely, regretfully, or just straight up murdered. In memoriam...

General Charles Xander

I'd like to dedicate the first post to the soul of Nazeem, May his soul find rest wherever it is burning in Oblivion...
;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'd like to dedicate my post to all those poor unfortunate Bandits, Thieves, Assassins, Thalmor, Vampires, Vigilan of Stendar, bears, wolves, sabrecats and mudcrabs that have suffered untimely deaths at my hands as I wander the thoroughfares of my beloved Skyrim.

Sorry guys, but that's what you get for messing with the Dragonborn!

Daelon DuLac

I'd like to dedicate my post to all those poor unfortunate Bandits, Thieves, Assassins, Thalmor, Vampires, Vigilan of Stendar, bears, wolves, sabrecats and mudcrabs that have suffered untimely deaths at my hands as I wander the thoroughfares of my beloved Skyrim.

I don't dedicate it to the Trolls or mages though. I hate them SOOOOOO MUCH!

General Charles Xander

I don't dedicate it to the Trolls or mages though. I hate them SOOOOOO MUCH!
Lol! Them trolls and master mages deserve NOTHING! ;)

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I'd like to dedicate this post to my beloved cow, whom I could not save from the giant at LakeView Manor. *wipes tear*

General Charles Xander

I'd like to dedicate this post to my beloved cow, whom I could not save from the giant at LakeView Manor. *wipes tear*
To true *sniff* I pity your loss :sadface:

General Charles Xander

Rhew

The missing snow elf
This is for the Valerius siblings, who my vampire assassin killed Camilla in her sleep and turned Lucan into her cattle. It's not that she doesn't like you. It's just you're so convenient and weak.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I also dedicate this to Lurbuk who only wanted to sing :sadface:

General Charles Xander

I also dedicate this to Lurbuk who only wanted to sing :sadface:
You know what mood I'm in? *nudge*
"I'm in the mood to siiiiiiing! Haha what about you friend?"
:p

Rhew

The missing snow elf

General Charles Xander

Wildroses

To Stenvar, who was tragically killed in battle after his wife came home late at night and discovered him asleep in their daughter's bed. Twice.

Reacting to in-game events when roleplaying can take you to strange places sometimes. When I came back without him my daughter ran up and gave me a flower, so I don't think she was very distressed at his death.

General Charles Xander

To Stenvar, who was tragically killed in battle after his wife came home late at night and discovered him asleep in their daughter's bed. Twice.

Reacting to in-game events when roleplaying can take you to strange places sometimes. When I came back without him my daughter ran up and gave me a flower, so I don't think she was very distressed at his death.

Stendarr's Mercy! Not Stenvar! :eek:.....:mad:.....*goes to bandit camp*
:ashstab:

General Charles Xander

I dedicate this post to Adrienne Avenicci, whom I killed by mistake during a vampire attack. She was only trying to help but unfortunately I hit her by mistake with my Nightingale Blade and she was dead. And to her husband, I am deeply, deeply sorry. ):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
I dedicate this post to Adrienne Avenicci, whom I killed by mistake during a vampire attack. She was only trying to help but unfortunately I hit her by mistake with my Nightingale Blade and she was dead. And to her husband, I am deeply, deeply sorry. ):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A vampire attack eh? We'll I guess she had to BITE IT eventually..*nudge nudge* :D

General Charles Xander

While reading through and seeing Astrid, I thought it would be best if I were to include another poor innocent soul that I slaughtered :sadface:
*cries*
Poor Poor Narfi!!! At least Narfi is with his sister... :sadface:

Daelon DuLac

While reading through and seeing Astrid, I thought it would be best if I were to include another poor innocent soul that I slaughtered :sadface:
*cries*
Poor Poor Narfi!!! At least Narfi is with his sister... :sadface:
I even took the time to go and throw his body in the river near where I found his sister's locket. He floated away, of course, but it's the thought that counts. :sadface: