• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Narfi.

Poor, pathetic, simply bat-pl*ps crazy Narfi, in his broken shack outside of Ivarstead. Had to do it; strictly business, nothing personal Narfi. I had a contract, you understand.

:sadface: But Narfi was so happy, so very....very....happy. :sadface:

Tman2177

I'd like to dedicate this post to the "First Dragon-Born" Miraak. He was a fool and a coward. Couldn't win his own battles so he enlisted the help of a Deadric Prince. And in the end, he was killed by the same one.

General Charles Xander

I'd like to dedicate this post to the "First Dragon-Born" Miraak. He was a fool and a coward. Couldn't win his own battles so he enlisted the help of a Deadric Prince. And in the end, he was killed by the same one.

Who? Oh! Yea what a sucker. :)

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Wrong, he was tactical and courageous. He won MANY of his own battles, or did you not see the piles of dragon bones on your way to him? He didn't enlist the prince's help, he wanted to consolidate more power. He made a calculated risk, spent AGES planning his move, and if it hadn't been for THE STUPID DEVS us, he would have succeeded and quite possibly bested the daedric prince of knowledge.

Tman2177

Wrong, he was tactical and courageous. He won MANY of his own battles, or did you not see the piles of dragon bones on your way to him? He didn't enlist the prince's help, he wanted to consolidate more power. He made a calculated risk, spent AGES planning his move, and if it hadn't been for THE STUPID DEVS us, he would have succeeded and quite possibly bested the daedric prince of knowledge.

Power.... Always about power. He was the first dragon born, what did he need more power for? He is the one who made a deal with Mora, so in a sense, he did enlist his help. And so what of the dragon bones around the area you fight him in Apocrypha? They don't mean anything special. He's a dragonborn, just like the player character is. And in apocrypha, the dragons practically let him kill them. Which is, in my opinion, a cheap trick to regain health performed by a weakling who can't defeat the PC without it. He was a fool to seek the aid of a daedra in the first place, especially mora. If he was really as tactical as you say, he surely would have seen mora's imminent betrayal before hand.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

Power.... Always about power. He was the first dragon born, what did he need more power for? He is the one who made a deal with Mora, so in a sense, he did enlist his help. And so what of the dragon bones around the area you fight him in Apocrypha? They don't mean anything special. He's a dragonborn, just like the player character is. And in apocrypha, the dragons practically let him kill them. Which is, in my opinion, a cheap trick to regain health performed by a weakling who can't defeat the PC without it. He was a fool to seek the aid of a daedra in the first place, especially mora. If he was really as tactical as you say, he surely would have seen mora's imminent betrayal before hand.
First of all, there are piles and piles of bones AROUND THE TEMPLE. I have no memory of bones in Apocrypha.

Second, there is absolutely no proof of how he dealt with the other dragons, though it can be assumed the ones outside and inside the temple were killed by more... direct means. He didn't learn bend will until after his deal with Mora.

And no, he did not "enlist" Mora. More like the other way around. It was a power play, a calculated risk he thought he could win, and he also wanted immortality.

Why he wanted more power? That is a very difficult question to answer, but at the same time pretty obvious. He wanted to rule.

And idk about you, but Dragonborn or not Dragons are tough SOBs.

And of course he uses the dragons for health. Why wouldn't he? It's called tactics. Cruel but effective.

And I can tell you that gameplay mechanics are a poor gauge for canonical strength. You do realize that when a bear can kill a dragon, you have to take gameplay with a grain of salt. Not only that, but he can level with the PC to extremely high levels, and is quite a challenge for most players if they fight him on the highest difficulty and fairly.

If it hadn't been for the PC, he would have thwarted a daedric prince. That is pretty badass in and of itself.

Last edited:

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
This post goes to the Frostbite Spider that was killed by the edge of Uridammu (Gregor's Nordic Battleaxe) on the road towards Morvunskar. She was only taking her three children out on a casual stroll. :sadface: Gregor found it adorable but Uridammu demanded the spiders' blood at all costs.

Also I'd like to pour one for Rayya for eliminating Azhidal (sp?) at the cost of her life. Gregor shall miss you brave warrior.

General Charles Xander

This post goes to the Frostbite Spider that was killed by the edge of Uridammu (Gregor's Nordic Battleaxe) on the road towards Morvunskar. She was only taking her three children out on a casual stroll. :sadface: Gregor found it adorable but Uridammu demanded the spiders' blood at all costs.

Also I'd like to pour one for Rayya for eliminating Azhidal (sp?) at the cost of her life. Gregor shall miss you brave warrior.
I don't want to kill the spiders, but they always shoot poison at me on my way to the Jagged Crown! :sadface:
Though I think it was more like her taking her kids out to hunt rather than a walk...

General Charles Xander

To Mogrul. He said he'd give me that warning only once, but ended up giving me it too many times. His head will now accompany Nazeem's in the Whiterun well! :D

Jewels

POTATO
Once I killed everybody in Whiterun... Except the Jarl, kids, Ysolda (who can't die), Avulstein Gray-Mane, and this Stormcloak general. I was sad that I had to kill my brother-in-law, Farkas. :sadface: All I did was turn into a werewolf and slaughter everybody, and when I ran out of bloodlust, I did the Stormcall... :rolleyes:
Sonow I'm pretty much the Jarl with a dead army.:cowboy: At least the dragons fear me now...
:bluedragon::pinkdragon::blackdragon:
:ashstab:

Tman2177

To General Tulius, leader of the Imperial Legion affairs in Skyrim. He was closed-minded about many issues but, was willing to be diplomatic, if you did the treaty; I respect him for his willingness to compromise. But being as the Imperial Legion tried to kill the player character at the beginning of the game, I tend to side with the Stormcloaks. Tulius was a worthy foe, but was on the opposite side.

Stalker

Eh I always ambush the Thalmor. Also that mage that lives alone in a little cabin.

Loren

Dragon Priestess
I raise my glass to Anise. I'm sorry you had to die. . .but really, you had to die. Your cabin served me well, until I could afford a home. And for that, I'm thankful.

Honestly, I make it a point NOT to outright murder people. Not counting Dark Brotherhood contracts, obviously. But Anise will die every time. I usually break into her cellar first, though, so she'll become hostile. So it's TECHNICALLY self-defense, in the context of the game.

I did, however, have to kill an innocent Redguard woman. She was being harrassed by a couple of Alik'r (sp?) warriors. So I killed them, thinking I was doing her a favor. Sadly, she fled, and I incurred a bounty. I had to shoot her in the back, and rid myself of a witness.

I actually felt bad about that.

General Charles Xander

I raise my glass to Anise. I'm sorry you had to die. . .but really, you had to die. Your cabin served me well, until I could afford a home. And for that, I'm thankful.

Honestly, I make it a point NOT to outright murder people. Not counting Dark Brotherhood contracts, obviously. But Anise will die every time. I usually break into her cellar first, though, so she'll become hostile. So it's TECHNICALLY self-defense, in the context of the game.

I did, however, have to kill an innocent Redguard woman. She was being harrassed by a couple of Alik'r (sp?) warriors. So I killed them, thinking I was doing her a favor. Sadly, she fled, and I incurred a bounty. I had to shoot her in the back, and rid myself of a witness.

I actually felt bad about that.
Poor Anise, you just had to Break and Enter? :)
She was pretty creepy though... :D

Loren

Dragon Priestess
What can I say. . .non-respawning containers, an unowned bed, alchemy lab, and enchanting table? It's a perfect starter house.

General Charles Xander

What can I say. . .non-respawning containers, an unowned bed, alchemy lab, and enchanting table? It's a perfect starter house.
That is true! Better than immediatley joining the Dark Brotherhood.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
the containers don't respawn?! :eek: I'm never going to buy a house again!

General Charles Xander

the containers don't respawn?! :eek: I'm never going to buy a house again!
I'm on Skyrim right now! I must test this! :Dragonborn:

Just discovered the story behind Narfi whilst playing on my Orc. Now I feel compelled to dedicate a post to him as well.
And so, I dedicate this post to poor Narfi, whom my Bosmer battlemage/rogue killed on a Dark Brotherhood contract before knowing who he even was. At the least it was a fast death, one hit with a fireball spell and painless. Sorry Narfi. May your soul be at peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Charles Xander

Just discovered the story behind Narfi whilst playing on my Orc. Now I feel compelled to dedicate a post to him as well.
And so, I dedicate this post to poor Narfi, whom my Bosmer battlemage/rogue killed on a Dark Brotherhood contract before knowing who he even was. At the least it was a fast death, one hit with a fireball spell and painless. Sorry Narfi. May your soul be at peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that I think about it, I probably should've taken the necklace back after I killed him just for my collection.... I mean yes! Yes! Poor Narfi! :sadface:
Out of all the people I killed, I regret killing him the most. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts