The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Moris

thats a great video.

Grammar Nazis nitpick.

We didn't do that. We fixed several paragraphs for you in order to 1. make your prose more readable 2. make your point more powerfully 3. make your writing more persuasive.

Edited to scratch out my own premature annoyance. If you can't appreciate the difference between the effectiveness of the two edited versions and your own at getting an audience and communicating with them, then you have some serious issues.

If you don't think communicating effectively with an audience is important, you're wasting my time and the time of everyone who reads anything you say.

Sorry about that. I got a bit riled.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Hey, we fixed it for you. Of course, I prefer my version. But you have two to choose from. I think you will find that the edited versions are much more powerful and will better serve your cause.

hey thanks

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Grammar Nazis nitpick.

We didn't do that. We fixed several paragraphs for you in order to 1. make your prose more readable 2. make your point more powerfully 3. make your writing more persuasive.

If you can't appreciate the difference between the effectiveness of the two edited versions and your own at getting an audience and communicating with them, then you have some serious issues.

If you don't think communicating effectively with an audience is important, you're wasting my time and the time of everyone who reads anything you say.

I know this response wasn't directed for me, however :) I submitted the video for the fun of it. I didn't mean any harm. I find humor in all subjects :)

Moris

Moris

I know this response wasn't directed for me, however :) I submitted the video for the fun of it. I didn't mean any harm. I find humor in all subjects :)

Yeah. I overreacted. I confess it.

Do you have one of those group hug vids available? :)

Shadow King

And, dude, you've got pl*** grammar, which is not helped by the Xbox. But your writing is really quite good. You just need someone to proof for ya.

ETA: I bet my grammar on the Xbox would be pretty lousy too.

see ure version is it still up i went to delete my one and put ures there but its not there damb wish i had p.c to do this lol.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Yeah. I overreacted. I confess it.

Do you have one of those group hug vids available? :)

Here you go :) A group hug :)
tumblr_m8zu2iQ4uJ1r4gtcs.gif

Moris

see ure version is it still up i went to delete my one and put ures there but its not there damb wish i had p.c to do this lol.

Yeah. Yours is the first post. Mine is the 14th post, I think. I don't even know how you'd cut n paste on an Xbox.

Shadow King

Thee is no such thing as "Bethesda" in Tamriel, is it an ancient akaviri race?

i agree but on the wikis the lore states he is a god.

Shadow King

Raijinarchmageangryface_zps1eff78ab.jpg

My war cry for Talos to strike you down, Elf. Ysgramor and all of the heros from Sovngarde will aid us in battle with you elves.

all he needs to remember is what happens to elves who try to bully the nords. lets ask the snow elves lol.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Hey, we fixed it for you. Of course, I prefer my version. But you have two to choose from. I think you will find that the edited versions are much more powerful and will better serve your cause.

Are you trying to suggest something Mr. Moris? Correct me if I am wrong but do you find a problem with my correction?

*Stands up from her chair, summoning her two Dremora Lords*

>:c

I am, in reality joking. Hurr i'm a durr.

Harc

Big Hog
You would think those filthy Thalmor would learn by now not to mess with us Nords. I guess history needs to repeat it's self. Perhaps we might take their land and let them drown by the sea.
If you aren't already bowing down before the dominion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts