The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mannulus

Article Writer

Moris

claim it for the empire, i give it willingly, the order of talos is for the empire lol. the thread i made because some other members made some pro thalmor threads so this was meant to counter it, but seems people just moan about bad grammer and punctuation etc english was never my strong point, that pic is cool btw.

Hey, we fixed it for you. Of course, I prefer my version. But you have two to choose from. I think you will find that the edited versions are much more powerful and will better serve your cause.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I find the Khajiit amusing, I was like "What they don't let you in your cities? They think you're thieves and skooma dealers..How dare they" *Fences stolen goods to khajiit and buys skooma* "Where did they ever get that idea from?"

Reactions: Niq

Moris

And, dude, you've got plops grammar, which is not helped by the Xbox. But your writing is really quite good. You just need someone to proof for ya.

ETA: I bet my grammar on the Xbox would be pretty lousy too.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I might be showing my age but isn't an Xbox suppose to be for playing games, and not surfing on the internet? What has these gaming platform become over the years? I simply do not understand the aspects of this technology of these platforms where you can browse on the internet. Isn't that what Computers are suppose to be for?

my p.cs broke so im stuck to xbox its really slow to load and to write it takes forever. i never knew i could use it untill a couple months ago its pretty decent for surfing except those two things i mentiond.

Harc

Big Hog
This thread reeks of rebellion and jealousy, oh! What do you know, the lesser races are planning to offend the thalmor with petty attempts of hurtful remarks! Hah!

Shadow King

Grammar. And no, I don't have a 'cat fetish' I simply can't stand ignorance.

look they are cats like nords are humans and altmer are elves, i love khajiit and have played them many times i dont like them being called a beast race i think that sounds even worse than cat.

Moris

This thread reeks of rebellion and jealousy, oh! What do you know, the lesser races are planning to offend the thalmor with petty attempts of hurtful remarks! Hah!

You also could use some assistance in the propaganda department, though the assistance you need is not so much of the grammatical variety, as the need for a cause that reasonably intelligent people can believe in. No offense.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
To the Khajiit homeland! I want to see Khajiit kids, so then I can go "Who's a cute kitty, who's a fluffy mr snuggles, who wants to play with string, you want to play with string, mr snuggles is purring"

TheShadedOne

The Angry One

Uh-oh. The Thalmor are here. *Makes like a smart Khajiit, pickpockets the lot of you and runs home*

Moris

Aerinir said:
This thread reeks of rebellion and jealousy, oh! What do you know, the lesser races are planning to offend the thalmor with petty attempts of hurtful remarks! Hah!​

You also could use some assistance in the propaganda department, though the assistance you need is not so much of the grammatical variety, as the need for a cause that reasonably intelligent people can believe in. No offense.

I see that the Shaded One disagrees with my assessment. Perhaps he thinks your (Aerinir's) cause IS reasonable?

I grow confused. This must be a very clever Thalmor plot.

Shadow King

Aerinir you traiter i will have ure head unless u come back into the light of talos, there is still hope for u repent ure sins and u will be saved.

Harc

Big Hog
Aerinir you traiter i will have ure head unless u come back into the light of talos, there is still hope for u repent ure sins and u will be saved.
I was always a dominion supporter! Why do you not understand? Talos was only man! Not god!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
To the Khajiit homeland! I want to see Khajiit kids, so then I can go "Who's a cute kitty, who's a fluffy mr snuggles, who wants to play with string, you want to play with string, mr snuggles is purring"

Puss+in+boots.png

If Khajiit did this when they wanted to rob me, I'd give them all my money.

Shadow King

Shadow King

I was always a dominion supporter! Why do you not understand? Talos was only man! Not god!

lies, he is a god he has an amulet like the 8 before him, bethesda states he is a god also. i have more proof for talos being a god than u have for the moons and oblivion gates.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts