The last movie you watched.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Snow White and the Huntsman. Didn't like it.
215px-Snow_White_and_the_Huntsman_Poster.jpg

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I watched Bronson last night all about Britains most violent criminal he's still locked up to this day really good film and I dug out Chopper to watch tonight it's an Australian film about a violent psychopath who likes hurting people.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I watched part of Rubber last night. French movie about a psychokinetic tire that goes on a murderous rampage! Friggin hilarious!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Last move I watched was The Avengers, honestly the first time I've seen it was back in late October, I wasn't really interested in superhero stuff so that's why I'm a bit late, lol, but ever since I saw it, I've watched it 3 times now, awesome movie!

Oh, and Thor (The character, haven't seen the movie yet) is awesome.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Skyfall....mediocre at best

wolf_maiden

just watched Life of Pi. It was a really good movie, not a whole lot of action though. It was very pretty, like an eye-gasm basically lol C:

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
The Dark Knight Rises was the last movie I got a chance to watch. Didn't disappoint me as none of the latest Batman films have. As great as the movie was lacking a very key figure in the Batman world.

Urzek

Last week i watched The Dark Knight Rises again. A great, great, epic movie. All time favorite. And watched Rise of the Guardians last wednesday.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
THE-EAGLE-tie-in.jpeg

I've watched disk 1, starting disk 2 tonight.

Great Roman movie. Takes place at Hadrians wall in Britain. A commander gets stationed there for his first time in command and saves his legionairs lives from a night attack of woad raiders. Soon learning his father lost an entire legion and the "Eagle" and Romes pride went with it in the barren lands of Scotland.

sticky runes

OK, here are all the movies I watched at the cinema this year:

The Grey (dull)
The Avengers (fun)
Amazing Spiderman (ok)
Dark Knight Rises (Good action movie, bad Batman movie)
Prometheus (not too bad)
Bourne Legacy (Awesome)
Taken 2 (LAME)

So I think the only one I'll be getting on DVD this xmas is Bourne Legacy.

Dallas-Arbiter

I saw most of Tiger and Crane Fists the other night. Much better known as the movie Kung Pow Enter the Fist was made out of. From what I gathered it was set in the late 1930's. Japan was invading China, they sent "Master Pain", I mean Betty there to wipe out the tiger and crane schools, they joined forces and killed Betty. Completely different than Kung Pow.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I recently watched Living 'til the End again. It's an indie film about a very unusual love story. The man is an estate planner who has extreme agoraphobia because he believes a fortune teller's prediction that he will die on his next birthday. The woman is his neighbor who asks him to help plan her estate and put her affairs in order because she has a fatal condition. The soundtrack features the Frames which is an added plus to me. Oh and it stars Sean Maher from Firefly and Jamie Ray Newman from Eureka.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
we-were-soldiers-profile.jpg

How did I miss this badass movie? Mel Gibson is easily becoming my favorite actor. A very good film.

Jaydens

The Notebook is the name of my favorite romantic movie and watched the same movie last night online at my Pc.
220px-Posternotebook.jpg

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I just watched ted I so want a talking teddy bear to get stoned and pissed up with, santa if you're reading this I have been a good boy this year I promise.
innocent06.gif

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts