The last movie you watched.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dallas-Arbiter

I watched "The Legend Of Rickey Oh" or sometimes called "The Story of Rickey". I saw a little .gif of it, went and found the whole movie on youtube. It's a really badly made kung fu movie, and super gory, in a super over the top and hilarious way.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I watched The Inbetweeners the movie for the first time last night I have never laughed so much in my life it was so funny I highly recommend it.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Mallrats. Felt like watching some classic Kevin Smith.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I recently got taken out to watch Wreck-it Ralph

It was great! I an instant 10/10 for me, very funny and well-done, even without the gamer in-jokes.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Snow White (the new one with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron)...... SNORE FEST

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I recently was also taken out to see the new James Bond movie, and really in my opinion it was the best James Bond so far. It had some really funny moments, some awesome references to older Bond movies, and it changes future 007 movies forever

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Snow White (the new one with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron)...... SNORE FEST

I think Kristen Stewart is just waiting for someone to cast her in a movie called, Angst. Probably Tarantino. Either that or shes a robot thats missing an emotion chip.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
house-poster.jpg

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Watched The Road for the second time. This movie portrays what is probably the bleakest, most grim dystopian vision of a post-apocalyptic future that I've ever seen on screen. It hits me like a two ton hammer and totally flattens me on an emotional level. I don't usually get sentimental at all when watching movies, but damn..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I'll have to see this one then.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'll have to see this one then.

I definitely recommend it, but don't watch it alone. Also, hide your guns, sharp objects, belts, ropes and extension cords :D It's that bleak, really, and the setting is downright nihilistic, but also full of hope. Ultimately it isn't a movie about the end of the world so much as it is a story of humanity and hope in extreme circumstances, and the bond between a father and a son. I never had a good one with my dad so maybe that's one reason why it hit me like a speeding bus.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I definitely recommend it, but don't watch it alone. Also, hide your guns, sharp objects, belts, ropes and extension cords :D It's that bleak, really, and the setting is downright nihilistic, but also full of hope. Ultimately it isn't a movie about the end of the world so much as it is a story of humanity and hope in extreme circumstances, and the bond between a father and a son. I never had a good one with my dad so maybe that's one reason why it hit me like a speeding bus.

It's a good film I haven't watched it for a while I let my brother borrow it and he never gave it back. The bit where they reach the house with those weird people was mental.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
The Eagle

Good movie IMHO
Somehow that reminds me of the Empire facing off against Forsworn

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts