The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tilse

Spellsword
So for Christmas my boyfriend got me this awesome sweater.
However, the cashier at Kohl's (clothing store basically for those who haven't heard of it) wasn't familiar with my college...
winterhold003.jpg

winterhold008modified1.jpg

Well yeah, sorry for the mirror shot ;)

Gotta love instagram even though they sell your pictures...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357003704385.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357003704385.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357003716069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357003716069.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 17

AS88

Staff member
561611_3882009337847_601173179_n.jpg

Me, looking unusually tall in the denim shirt. Although I am 6'2", but I usually hang out with people I know from basketball, who are often taller than me. :p

AS88

Staff member
Hargood, and I just get a like?!! :p

jkjk

Really though, there are a lot of sexehhh people on here. We're probably the best-looking video game forum on the internets.

Omg, skyrimforums calendars! Uther Pundragon, you could make that happen!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Hargood, and I just get a like?!! :p

jkjk

Really though, there are a lot of sexehhh people on here. We're probably the best-looking video game forum on the internets.

Omg, skyrimforums calendars! Uther Pundragon, you could make that happen!

Yes, I could. Because I'm AWESOME! So awesome, in fact, I have like three pictures of myself from the past 10 or so years... all taken in 2012! :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Dude you look like a badass lol idk why you just do

Thanks, I think. It's the goatee. I normally have to avoid confrontation and other badassery, such as sky diving, because I can't risk being injured and thus unable to physically perform my job because I have car payments, a mortgage, and other bills that don't give two shats about anything other than being paid on time.

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
hey people:D i'm excited to not be the only girl on the forum! yay!

well anyway here I am, dolled up for my man's company dinner last week.
DSC_8389.JPG

AND here is me, not dressed up haha. I also figured you'd like to take a look at my pumpkin I carved on halloween......not the greatest, I cut too far by accident so I had to hold the middle up with sewing pins!!!!! And I couldnt find my carving kit so I did all of that with a small razor blade. I'll try again next year!! hahaha
DSC_6896.JPG

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts