The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Rekamennos

Account closed
Me and the boy:

Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Ratinan stadium last summer:

Getting in shape ;)

1) Your dog (if its yours most likely is) is super cute
2) Red Hot Chili Peppers are amazing--so jealous
3) Muscles are always nice :p and yeah kudos to getting in shape! ^-^

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
^ Heh, thanks :D The dog is actually my mom's, I was only borrowing him (she has 2 dogs, the other is a welsh springer spaniel) :p But he is the bestest dog there is! :)

The Peppers are indeed awesome, I've seen them twice during the last year. December 2011 in Munich, Germany, and August 2012 in my own country.
I try to stay in shape and eat healthy, mostly because I want to live long and well :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
Yeah, I agree I need to do that as well. Won't lie and say I am, but eventually I will. School has found it's way to consume my life as of right now, and, the whole lazy thing too. haha. But no good show :) If you go to that link below you can see the love of my life too. (my puppy)

The Sidekicks | Skyrim Forums

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yeah, I agree I need to do that as well. Won't lie and say I am, but eventually I will. School has found it's way to consume my life as of right now, and, the whole lazy thing too. haha. But no good show :) If you go to that link below you can see the love of my life too. (my puppy)

The Sidekicks | Skyrim Forums

Your dog is adorable, too.. I love the neck wrinkles :D Oh, and it's never too late to start living healthy ;) At least up until the point when you get some terminal illness and it's game over :p

Rekamennos

Account closed
Your dog is adorable, too.. I love the neck wrinkles :D Oh, and it's never too late to start living healthy ;) At least up until the point when you get some terminal illness and it's game over :p

I figure I'll start the work out thing again when break comes around. For now, though, school and my mental health are my primary concern. Got lots going on in the life I ned to repair :D