The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
fu** the thirst, I want the glass!

tumblr_m8dawj24dr1qkg0ut.png

"Give me the glass"

(please tell me somebody gets the joke)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
If you all don't understand my joke above watch this

OR BETTER YET... Cr1tikal's version...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
halloween mask.jpg

Me in the mask I'm wearing for halloween. Not so "cute" anymore am I, Ash and Tanya? :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I'm a nerd for being a Halloween enthusiast? Lol I just like scaring the fluff outta people, and Ily too ash

Tilse

Spellsword
I never posted in here before so I feel kinda weird/random doing this, but oh well.

dsc0040yjw.jpg

There is a bug bite on my stomach, in case anyone asks/even notices. D: This picture is from a Halloween shoot I did wearing my Harley Quinn costume. My boyfriend went as The Joker. :p

dsc1320g.jpg

Yeahh.

And here is just a normal picture lol
jerp013.jpg

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I never posted in here before so I feel kinda weird/random doing this, but oh well.

dsc0040yjw.jpg

There is a bug bite on my stomach, in case anyone asks/even notices. D: This picture is from a Halloween shoot I did wearing my Harley Quinn costume. My boyfriend went as The Joker. :p

dsc1320g.jpg

Yeahh.

And here is just a normal picture lol
jerp013.jpg

Haha, love the first one. For some reason I wanna scream, Y SO SERIOUS? :p

Tilse

Spellsword

Haha, love the first one. For some reason I wanna scream, Y SO SERIOUS? :p

Lol. Yeah it was fun dressing up like that, but it took forever for the red hairspray to come out of my hair. And even after it did, half of my face was still red, and some of my clothes were stained. Never again lol.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Lol. Yeah it was fun dressing up like that, but it took forever for the red hairspray to come out of my hair. And even after it did, half of my face was still red, and some of my clothes were stained. Never again lol.

Haha. Well long as you had fun doing it again. But, never say never. :p

Tilse

Spellsword
Haha. Well long as you had fun doing it again. But, never say never. :p

Yup. :p I think next time I could just invest in a wig, or not bother with anything, but that wouldn't be any fun I guess.

AS88

Staff member
179292_1548244475184_6454602_n.jpg

I'm the one in the black t-shirt, with one of my team-mates on the uni basketball team :)

Clau

The Fateless One
Here's me all glammed up for the red carpet event of the Bourne Legacy premiere some months back. I played as a slum dweller that Jeremy Renner (AKA Hawkeye from the Avengers) questioned about the syndicates. It was a fifteen second dialogue, but sadly it is now among the many deleted scenes that were not even compiled into the DVD / Blu-Ray release.​
484611_485878781439554_1545003710_n.jpg
Rachel Weisz was a nice lady though. I also got to meet Weisz's husband, Daniel Craig (James Bond) during the set. BTW, Renner is not a nice guy in the set. Reeked with alcohol. But the food on the set was great though.​

AS88

Staff member
You look great :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts