• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I was happy the other day as I found 2 different colors of ragged trousers. Now I can run around and be a badass in light, medium, and dark ragged trousers. And I totally figured out how to work the whole wooden sword thing into my backstory.

TESV 20-22-16-62.pngTESV14-35-46-89.png

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I will re post all the pics later I guess. That Paarthy Alduin face off was mindblowing! Deagonrended Alduin and him and Paarthy landed in sync right across from each other, and I want like, "Oh shi*, this just got real!"

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
I was happy the other day as I found 2 different colors of ragged trousers. Now I can run around and be a badass in light, medium, and dark ragged trousers. And I totally figured out how to work the whole wooden sword thing into my backstory.

View attachment 29171View attachment 29181

ive done the whole wooden sword thing before it was because my guy had a over protective mother who wouldnt allow him to use a real sword on fear of him bein hurt LMAO BRILLIANT!!!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I will re post all the pics later I guess. That Paarthy Alduin face off was mindblowing! Deagonrended Alduin and him and Paarthy landed in sync right across from each other, and I want like, "Oh shi*, this just got real!"
I loved the Alduin moment indeed.

Hate that I may have to repost a missing post or two as one from last night was one of my more epic ones in the background of my username that took a good while to compose

Staff member
All in favor of accepting him into our fold say "Aye".

Here our Badass who's name I always forget and the Ebony Warrior gank some poor defenseless Master Vampire in Whiterun...
20140526_181104.jpg

Here he is scoping out his next challenge
20140526_182909.jpg

He kills them all single handedly
20140526_183411.jpg 20140526_184159.jpg

Badas* fight with Alduin. I dodged fireballs from the sky while Paarthy and Badass OWNED Alduin
20140526_215438.jpg 20140526_215943.jpg 20140526_220119.jpg

Staff member
Forums deleted my post again -.-'

Ebony Warrior basically won by a landslide. Not even close.

Staff member
That was less than a fourth of our adventures. Only reason I don't have more pics is cuz my phone was dead.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You got my vote. Even w/o considering the Alduin battle, the body of work is impressive, but that particular battle was pretty damn awesome.

Staff member
To put this into perspective, the Boethia Cultist died in about five seconds flat before he could even drink a potion or utter a battle cry. Shameful dispray!

Thu is with 100 enchanting and Smithing gear with all the stat increasing perks for it. I would have to delve into Alchemy as well as exploitation of the necromage perk in order to get him up there to even have a chance. Even then, the odds aren't good. The Ebony Warrior has used the disarm shout on attacking Vampire Thralls. I'm going to have to start a new game and find a new candidate. A Volkihar or Master Vampire might be the only options w/o exploits. Only time will tell.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
To put this into perspective, the Boethia Cultist died in about five seconds flat before he could even drink a potion or utter a battle cry. Shameful dispray!

Thu is with 100 enchanting and Smithing gear with all the stat increasing perks for it. I would have to delve into Alchemy as well as exploitation of the necromage perk in order to get him up there to even have a chance. Even then, the odds aren't good. The Ebony Warrior has used the disarm shout on attacking Vampire Thralls. I'm going to have to start a new game and find a new candidate. A Volkihar or Master Vampire might be the only options w/o exploits. Only time will tell.
The vamp route might be it.

Been a while since I attached something, so here's how a badass goes fishing:

TESV 2014-06-02 20-19-41-17.pngTESV 2014-06-02 20-20-26-69.pngTESV 2014-06-02 20-20-28-72.pngTESV 2014-06-02 20-20-30-74.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I've pretty much adopted the ragged trouser style as my main image. I dig the look w/ the dwemer boots.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Myself kindly giving the necromancer living on the Lakeview property the finger right before I kindly removed his pretty little necromancer head from his pretty little necromancer body.

TESV 2014-06-02 19-33-27-15.png

Staff member
I have never had that necromancer spawn as male. She's always my friendly neighbor necromancy, and she hasn't attacked me yet. There, I allow her to coexist and act as another guard of my property. If I had a reason to kill her though, I probably would.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I have never had that necromancer spawn as male. She's always my friendly neighbor necromancy, and she hasn't attacked me yet. There, I allow her to coexist and act as another guard of my property. If I had a reason to kill her though, I probably would.
I always get an old dude who just starts mouthing off the first time I see him so I kindly reply by killing him.

Just got done with defeating the Ebony Warrior on my restart. Of course I had to do it badass style with a wooden sword and ragged trousers. Took roughly 36 hours (game time not actual human time)

I'll have some pics in a few minutes and a video montage later

Staff member
I always get an old dude who just starts mouthing off the first time I see him so I kindly reply by killing him.

Just got done with defeating the Ebony Warrior on my restart. Of course I had to do it badass style with a wooden sword and ragged trousers. Took roughly 36 hours (game time not actual human time)

I'll have some pics in a few minutes and a video montage later
Some got it, some don't. :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Some of the better images. We went up the mountain and ultimately down the mountain. Fought about half the way to Shor's Stone. I plopped down a giant's campfire where we finished as a memorial that I'll see any time I happen to go by that area.

I think it's funny how many blood spots are everywhere on the ground.

I used a similar setup to my dragon trial. No armor, no enchantments, non-improved weapon. I found a katana version of the wooden sword with same stats. I single wielded one then dual-wielded two. I did use dragonhide as I did with the legendary dragons. Gave me defense from being shouted off the mountain repeatedly. The weak-ass weapons I used did help in eliminating the reflect blow threat. Being level 104 now, Raido can go blow to blow with most anything as he has ungodly HP and his natural defense and recovery is pretty crazy. A weaker alteration spell would likely been as effective if it still countered being fus-ro-dah'ed all over the place. Didn't use any potions at all.

The only other necessity due to his healing ability was I did have to use elemental fury shout so I could land enough shots to counter his healing spell. Had to do a close proximity blitzkrieg type strategy offering him as few opportunities to back off a second and heal. Without that we probably would have fought to a draw for weeks. Come to think of it, I'll probably go for the marathon fight too. Sounds fun actually in some weird crazy badass warrior mindset type of way.

TESV2014-06-0515-49-30-59.png
TESV2014-06-0515-49-35-47.png
TESV2014-06-0515-50-22-77.png

TESV2014-06-0515-49-13-72.png

TESV2014-06-0516-03-34-30.png~original
The shot above is my favorite screen-cap of the fight

TESV2014-06-0515-48-09-98.png
TESV2014-06-0516-07-31-48.png

This shot takes him over the edge

TESV2014-06-0516-07-38-35.png

I jump down to follow him

TESV2014-06-0516-12-49-65.png
TESV2014-06-0516-14-49-69.png
TESV2014-06-0516-17-09-57.png

Administering the finishing blow

TESV2014-06-0516-17-16-55.png

Victory message

TESV2014-06-0516-27-32-00.png

Map marker for current location shows end spot to the west of Last Vigil

TESV2014-06-0516-26-34-23.png

Funeral pyre

TESV2014-06-0516-28-40-16.png

Calling Shadowmere to take me home

Staff member
On my phone I only see lots of broken images...

Staff member
Also, the marathon strategy is AWESOME. The fight can literally stretch all across Skyrim! XD

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
On my phone I only see lots of broken images...
I sent you my favorite image as a conversation post so maybe it would load easier

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Also, the marathon strategy is AWESOME. The fight can literally stretch all across Skyrim! XD
I'm going to try to fight him all the way to Solitude

I guess my 'Legendary Wooden Stick of Dragon Whacking" now has a compadre, the 'Legendary Wooden Stick of Warrior Whacking'

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
The End of a Champion:

Timdall the Mediocre has failed in his task.

After a near crippling experience, he resigned from his challenge. He felt that such challenge would never be completed. And he forgot how much ore he transmuted, so there's that.

He learned to love his crone of a wife; Viola. Granted she was so old she died a few months later, leaving Timdall alone. Tolfdir also passed, leaving the college to grant him the position of "Master of Alteration." But he never was a Badass...

He slipped and fell of a bridge days later, plummeting to his death. A pity, truly.

-------

And there is the end if Timdall. One may try to continue his legacy, it may be done. However, I have a new project.

-------

Timdall the Mediocre had a brother, Gregdall Leper-Lover of house Leper-Lover. House Leper-Lover emerged when Gregdall escaped from his home in Bruma, with 15,000 septims, in which he bought a small piece of useless land, and eventually lost all the money in a gambling against a chicken. A very smart chicken.

Gregdall earned the title, Leper-Lover as a young child, when he spent most his time with beggars, specifically an old man named Hemsworth the Flea, who got very "close" with the child. Other children called him names and such name stuck.

Gregdall has now become a devout follower of Peryite. He came to Skyrim and seeks a quest to prove that he is worthy of Peryites favor (And a seat on the council perhaps, hmm?) Tell him the way of the pestilence and the plague, the sick and the afflicted, the great and the badass!

Staff member
The End of a Champion:

Timdall the Mediocre has failed in his task.

After a near crippling experience, he resigned from his challenge. He felt that such challenge would never be completed. And he forgot how much ore he transmuted, so there's that.

He learned to love his crone of a wife; Viola. Granted she was so old she died a few months later, leaving Timdall alone. Tolfdir also passed, leaving the college to grant him the position of "Master of Alteration." But he never was a Badass...

He slipped and fell of a bridge days later, plummeting to his death. A pity, truly.

-------

And there is the end if Timdall. One may try to continue his legacy, it may be done. However, I have a new project.

-------

Timdall the Mediocre had a brother, Gregdall Leper-Lover of house Leper-Lover. House Leper-Lover emerged when Gregdall escaped from his home in Bruma, with 15,000 septims, in which he bought a small piece of useless land, and eventually lost all the money in a gambling against a chicken. A very smart chicken.

Gregdall earned the title, Leper-Lover as a young child, when he spent most his time with beggars, specifically an old man named Hemsworth the Flea, who got very "close" with the child. Other children called him names and such name stuck.

Gregdall has now become a devout follower of Peryite. He came to Skyrim and seeks a quest to prove that he is worthy of Peryites favor (And a seat on the council perhaps, hmm?) Tell him the way of the pestilence and the plague, the sick and the afflicted, the great and the badass!
If it makes you feel any better, I failed the conjuration challenge. Like, it was no contest at all. The Ebony Warrior STOMPED.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
If it makes you feel any better, I failed the conjuration challenge. Like, it was no contest at all. The Ebony Warrior STOMPED.

I may say that the Alteration challenge is nigh impossible. Would like a challenge in honor of Peryite, Daedric Prince of the Afflicted.