• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
If it makes you feel any better, I failed the conjuration challenge. Like, it was no contest at all. The Ebony Warrior STOMPED.

I may say that the Alteration challenge is nigh impossible. Would like a challenge in honor of Peryite, Daedric Prince of the Afflicted.
The dragon kick your as*?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
If it makes you feel any better, I failed the conjuration challenge. Like, it was no contest at all. The Ebony Warrior STOMPED.

I may say that the Alteration challenge is nigh impossible. Would like a challenge in honor of Peryite, Daedric Prince of the Afflicted.
The dragon kick your as*?
Didn't eve get that far. Couldn't effectively kill anything, and the iron ore. Oh the ore!

Still gives me nightmares...

Staff member
We'll start making a Peyrite Challenge. In the meantime, can you think of any changes you would recommend for the Alteration Challenge? And try to make them specific.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Alteration Critique:

1) Clothes. I don't care if yet have to be unenchanted, nothing's creepier than a Nœd Mage running around Skryim nude.

2) Actual Fighting: The inability to attack enemies is a crippling one. You end up flyiń around the wilds on a 2 cent horse. You have a pack of enemies following you always and you need to survive the time when your mining. You die. A lot.

3) The iron. So much iron. There is no way one can mine even 200 ore veins like this, let alone all 537 (Think that's the number.) Especially because some areas where the ore is remains in faction locked areas, like Ysgramors Tomb.

4) Alteration is a sucky magic. I don't like it. Perhaps it's the major flaw I had in the challenge.

That's my critique. May someone find better luck.

Staff member
Kay. Idr saying you couldn't fight, but that definitely sounds stupid. I will amend the challenge. Anyways, Peyrite... hmmm...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Kay. Idr saying you couldn't fight, but that definitely sounds stupid. I will amend the challenge. Anyways, Peyrite... hmmm...
You definately said no fighting. "Use the powers of Alteraion to absorb your enemies blows."

Peryite's artifact is Spellbreaker by the way, in case you forgot.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
With Peryite, maybe see if you can achieve all the different diseases and disorders simultaneously or something, except of course the conditions that make you immune to disease. Not sure how many official diseases there are and how rare some are unless you just cheat and sleep with Haelga to achieve 90% completion in one night

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
To answer my own question, there are eight if you include lycanthropy which would cure the other 7 and thus should not be included. Woulda thought more than that though this may still be a decent basis to create a trial around it. The use of the Bloodspring in Redwater Den should be disallowed.

Maybe the candidate should contract the applicable 7 diseases and then have to assassinate all of the temple healers in the varoius cities and towns. I think most are either non-essential or can at least become that way after completing a radiant quest involving that person, Danica Pure-Spring and the Gildergreen quest for example, so where possible to do so, the candidate should complete quests that will allow the giver to become non-essential and then kill them afterwards. We wouldn't want healers to get in the way of pestilence and plague now would we?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
To answer my own question, there are eight if you include lycanthropy which would cure the other 7 and thus should not be included. Woulda thought more than that though this may still be a decent basis to create a trial around it. The use of the Bloodspring in Redwater Den should be disallowed.

Maybe the candidate should contract the applicable 7 diseases and then have to assassinate all of the temple healers in the varoius cities and towns. I think most are either non-essential or can at least become that way after completing a radiant quest involving that person, Danica Pure-Spring and the Gildergreen quest for example, so where possible to do so, the candidate should complete quests that will allow the giver to become non-essential and then kill them afterwards. We wouldn't want healers to get in the way of pestilence and plague now would we?
Perfect, except I think there should be more, So I'll add input.

• Restoration is the sinners way. No restoration magic shall be used.

• To add more, I'll kill every priest of every city or town in Skyrim. That includes all vigilants, healers or priests.(Edit : Alchemists too.)

• We need to do something with Spellbreaker as well, considering its Peryite's gift.

I still feel I need more, it's already a more than manageable task.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
So I created Gregdall. Here's the plan so far.

1) Level up. I need 50 in Illusion and a high level in Sneak and Conjuration.

2) Collect all 7 diseases.

3) Kill every single priest, alchemist and healer.

4) ? Profit ?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Figuring out how to naturally get Black-Heart Blight might prove a challenge. I can't find a source for it listed anywhere other than just mentioning it gets added to Skyrim through Dragonborn. Probably involve Solstheim and either some of the ash-related creatures or possibly something undead in one of the dungeons.

I do agree the additional kills and restrictions and that it needs something else possibly with Spellbreaker

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
So I created Gregdall. Here's the plan so far.

1) Level up. I need 50 in Illusion and a high level in Sneak and Conjuration.

2) Collect all 7 diseases.

3) Kill every single priest, alchemist and healer.

4) ? Profit ?

This plan would probably get you the rest of the way to #4

Gnomes_plan.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You should kill off any known (non-essential) restoration users. It's your version of Thalmor killing Talos worshipers.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Sometimes I like to get all nice and dressed up in the party clothes and have a nice formal evening of beheading people. It's nice to get dressed up occasionally.

TESV 2014-07-05 03-17-46-42.pngTESV 2014-07-05 03-18-28-65.pngTESV 2014-07-05 03-19-21-66.pngTESV 2014-07-05 03-18-01-16.pngTESV 2014-07-05 03-19-20-28.png

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Meet Gregdall:

You're...
  • Friendly Neighborhood Daedra Worshiper (Peryite)
  • 2014-07-05_00005_zps6ecf7df9.jpg
  • Adept Mage in the Schools of Illusion, and Conjuration.
  • 2014-07-05_00006_zpse0c0c58b.jpg
  • Lowly Thieves Guild Grunt.
  • 2014-07-05_00001_zps132b40a9.jpg
He has the Hobbies of...
  • Stabbing Priests (IN THE FACE!)
  • 2014-07-05_00002_zps963e460c.jpg
  • Casting Spells on Dead Priests
  • 2014-07-05_00003_zps5243c896.jpg
  • Questionable Actions?
  • 2014-07-05_00004_zps91459330.jpg
He is a disease ridden filth on the quest to remove Skyrim from all priests, only after he gains the favor of Peryite by obtaining as many disgusting diseases as possible.
For Bada$$ery!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Looking forward to seeing Gregdall's story develop. This should be an intriguing one.

Swingbo

I request a challenge for a veteran warrior like myself, although I am prepared to so anything to earn a title worthy of bards, I am not partial to magic.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I request a challenge for a veteran warrior like myself, although I am prepared to so anything to earn a title worthy of bards, I am not partial to magic.
Sounds like a good challenge of making a challenge...

and a pretty unique one.

You mentioned your character was a warrior, what level are you at and what are your major areas of strengths?

Swingbo

Sounds like a good challenge of making a challenge...

and a pretty unique one.

You mentioned your character was a warrior, what level are you at and what are your major areas of strengths?
I would actually like to start a new character, but my first character is good with archery, one handed, and blocking. He is in his late fiftie levels.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts