• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    The first to come out after Edwin was Arith. The Bosmer went over to him and smiled cordially, commenting on what a beautiful day it was. Edwin nodded in agreement, "Indeed, Skyrim is beautiful and deadly, much like Nord women!" Edwin glanced at Arith and grinned.

When the elf asked him why he had decided to join the expedition Edwin shrugged, "Oh you know the usual, gold, riches, adventure, danger, and good stories to tell to ladies at taverns. I figured it would be fun exploring dangerous ancient ruins, I have done far riskier things in my travels than this. Of course there is a good chance we will all die down there, but I'm willing to take that chance," He winked at the Bosmer, "Live life to its fullest or don't live at all you know."

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Adario, still in his Argonian form, walked steadily over to the supply chest. A couple of Nords gave him disgruntled looks as he passed by. Adario noticed this, and in response, he stopped, glared daggers at the Nords, and let out the most fierce growl that one could possibly conceive. These looks of competition and jealousy quickly changed into looks as if they were about to piss themselves in their armor.

That being done, Adario opened the supply chest and didn't take much. He only grabbed a few potions, a portable weapon sharpening tool, around 6 soul gems to charge the enchantment on his battleaxe, two sweet rolls and two bottles of mead. Adario, being half daedric, did not ever get hungry or thirsty like mortals. He only took the food because, lets face it, sweet rolls are delicious.

He stuffed all those accessories into his large satchel then proceeded outside where Edwin and the Wood Elf were standing. He approached and greeted both of them shyly with just a casual, "Hey." and put his head down, staring at the snowy ground beneath his feet, and stood next to them. The Argonian visual over him had not faded away yet.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    The Redguard was suddenly very serious after her comment and gave Circe a hard glare. But just as soon as it had happened, the woman's whole demeanour changed. "Why that surE is interesting, Circe! I Am suRprisEd and BEwIldered! Now, back to business! This Group is quite interesting. I fear that We mAy be plumb-TuCkered by tHE time this expeDition is finished!"

Circe was quick to decipher the woman's message and immediately made herself more alert. Since entering the Long-house she hadn't been concerned about people realising she what she was. Almost all of them were disposable, and the ones that weren't, had know what she was before she had uttered the words Vampire. Her Vamparism was no longer her prioritized secret, the Ula was.

After Selia had whispered something in her ear about once being a Vampire she moved quickly over to the Eavesdropper. The woman wearing the helmet, the mysterious one. A few times Circe had considered wearing a helmet. I doesn't matter how good at lying you are, there will always be people who are better than you. There will always be people who can read you like an open book. But a helmet, Circe thought, Not even the best liar in all of Tamriel can tell who you are under one of them.

What, exactly, did you hear, Little Flower? How long were you listening to our conversation?" Selia said with a patronizing tone to the helmed woman.

Circe couldn't help but smile at this. The way the woman acted reminded her of someone... herself. Years ago when being a Vampire was still new to her, she was a very chaotic and unpredictable woman. She had learned to control that over time, something Selia wouldn't have the change to do as age was still a factor in her life. But maybe I will be able to relieve my youth with this one.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    "What, exactly, did you hear, Little Flower? How long were you listening to our conversation?" Azaelia's shoulder had been grabbed by the Redguard woman. She was turned around and then Selia had spouted off her question in a serious but light tone. Azaelia smiled, but only slightly, as she looked over Selia's face. Her eyes were deep, not exactly in color but in a more metaphorical sense, and her brow had creases from constant furrowing.'Little Flower' eh? she thought to herself her grin widening a little bit more as she readied her answer.

"I only overheard what I thought I needed to know." She replied coolly but respectively. She did not want to anger this woman, and she knew that Selia was somewhat "unstable", so she proceeded with caution. "I have no intention on sharing what I know if that is what is worrying you, Selia."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    (NOTE: Whenever Danacia is speaking to her spirit, it's in her mind. I just don't want to have to state that every time.)

"So if she's apart of the Ula...How does one know?" Danacia questioned her wolf spirit, Adolpha, while her eyes were cast over the main wall in the supply room looking up and down at the weapons. She noticed two warhammers were missing here, and that this was where Circe had grabbed them. She grinned, for double handed weapons were what she favored as well. "Least we have something in common."

"She can't have a guardian wolf, but since she's part vampire she can communicate telepathically. All Ula members can decipher Debnic when spoken to it by a daughter of the Aatu. And guess what you are...?" The wolf tried to sound condescending.

Danacia smirked and rolled her eyes. "You really have some nerve, Adolpha, you know when the crowning ceremony was in place you had right to leave me...why did you stay?" Danacia questioned her once more.

"I've grown up with you, and as far as I'm concerned, there is no one more fitting to travel with. Yeah, we don't have the prestigious Kynareth blessing on our side, anymore, but we still can have a bit of fun!" The wolf emitted a mental laugh that was somewhat horrific.

When Danacia was younger, and it laughed, she would have squirmed at the moment striking from hearing it. But she knew this wolf better than the closest lovers ever knew each other's bodies. She was nothing, at least to Danacia, to be afraid of. She wondered for a moment what it'd be like to fear her again, you know to be on the other side of the spectrum...the thought didn't last long for comprehension didn't work. Danacia now moved to the end of the wall where the corner began taking the wall to another side. She laid her eyes on a greatsword that was absolutely marvelous. Pulling the one off her back, a Skyforge steel model, she looked at it and then back over to the one the Jarl supplied for their expedition. Gleaming as it did so in the torchlight, she wondered to herself if this greatsword was put here by mistake. Looking around, she saw the Steward, Marul, making her rounds again to see what was taken and what wasn't. She was slowly making her way in Danacia's direction.

Danacia turned back to the greatsword in front of her, and she kept moving her eyes back and forth between the one that had given her so much help throughout the years she had it. Sure, there was sentimentality for her plain Skyforge Steel Greatsword, but she definitely knew when she was done with the expedition she could get another one made for her. This, however, standing in front of her laying on the rack, she was surprised the others hadn't seen it. Or if they had, why they didn't take it. Then again, not all of them found two handed weapons to be the best offense. Most preferred quick and agile, but from the heavy steel Danacia was wearing, it was most definitely given that she didn't mind "carrying more than she could hold." She thought she gave a good impression of a strong Nord woman to the others, so unlike the vampire, it wouldn't look much different for her to take up a new weapon.

Admiring the craftsmanship, she thought to herself what processes would be used in order to achieve such a quality blade. She thought about different metals, hammering techniques, all of the like. Seeing as she was a blacksmith apprentice to Adrienne, and used to own her own forge with her exhusband back in Ivarstead; Danacia knew at least a thing or two about the craft. The Greatsword was a wide, heavy, lightly serrated blade. It had a "nasty" set of spikes under the handle, for anyone unlucky enough to be struck from the butt. She picked it up in her hands by the fine black leather handle, and she admired the inticately braided pieces of leather that were wrapped around. It was made for comfort, so that while one would swing such a blade, their hands wouldn't feel the burn of the blow. Gripping it tight, she stepped back from the wall and kept an eye on the Steward or anyone else in the room to make sure she had enough space. Danacia moved both arms slowly, a few graceful swings, that moved in rhythm with her body. She liked the feel of the weapon in her hands, for when it was swung, unlike her skyforge greatsword it had less of a heavy "after-blow." You know, the feeling one would get if a large and heavy medicine ball was tossed to them in the air and they caught it off balance. It didn't weigh her down entirely when she held it, but it sill provided critical blows and deadliness she loved about great swords and two handed weapons.
    Ice_Greatsword_by_aravol_zps2cc90233.jpg
    (found this image off google under glass greatswords search)
    Danacia wondered what kind of glass was used in making the blade and spikes on the weapon due to how heavy it felt. She also wondered if, since it was made from glass, would hold up to the powerful blows a two handed weapons was intended to do. She held it up closer to the light, and the blade began to make rainbows reflect lightly over the room due its prism-like crafting. She grinned, swinging it once more and getting a real feel for what she may take with her. The Skyforge Greatsword stood against the wall where she had set it down in order to try this new one out. She pondered, looking back between the two while also hearing the throne room of the longhouse slowly have less and less noise. She figured everyone was moving outside. Danacia saw the Marul smiling at her as she took a feel for this weapon, and then smiled slightly blushing for thinking she was alone.
    "Taking your time, then?" Marul asked referring to the fact that she was the last to gather supplies.
    Danacia nodded, "I figured there was enough to allow everyone else to make their pick. By the way, do you have any idea what kind of glass was made to use this? It's so clear it looks like a icicle chunk pulled off from a glacier. It's absolutely breathtaking." Danacia pulled the blade down to her side. As it stood up from floor length, the greatsword's tip ended right at her mid-stomach. She followed it up from the base to the tip, and her eyes widened in it's size compared to her previous weapon. She questioned the Steward once more. "I need to know who made such a beautiful weapon, what resources were used, and how." She stressed her words with a grin. Marul chuckled taking note of her interest in the crafting versus the capability to drive the sharp blade's tip through an enemies' stomach.
    "Well, if you look up from the placement above it, there are three more weapons made of the same glass." Marul pointed to a warhammer, a waraxe, and then a one handed shortsword. She figured since they were the only ones of their kind, she would keep these classified by their glass type and not their use.​
    Danacia nodded, and looked back to her to continue as her eyes followed her every word expectantly.​
    "The glass is fairly new, created by a master smith in the Summerset Isles. The materials to craft are very hard to get their hands on, that is unless you have thousands of septims to drop piece of the glass at a time. It was made to reflect ice, for itimidation's sake like you previously expressed. I can't tell you what resources were used in order to properly make the glass, but those who have used the weapons express how formidable they are. They're also noted to be highly indestructible, which again, makes you probably crave to know more about the raw ingredients though I assure you what makes the glass so durable is something the crafter keeps very secret. Seeing as he was the one who created it, he wanted to make sure that not just anyone was able to reproduce his work. So, instead the weapons made of this glass type have to be imported from their original crafter. In a way it's a good thing because you're guaranteed quality, but it isn't for the fact that they are so expensive. Though I can assure from the Jarl's standpoint, having some of his own soldiers gifted these find blades such as the one you are holding, they have never wanted to touch another weapon again. It will be the same as you have it now once you leave. That glass is as tough as the finely made Skyforge Greatsword you have over there." Marul points to her prior weapon, which in comparison to the one in her hands was rather "dull."​
    Feeling more confident in her choosing, she nodded to the Steward and replied, "Thank you once again for your help. Can I ask you, something else, however?"
    The Steward shrugged with a curious smirk, "I don't see why you couldn't?"
    Danacia chuckled, amusement in her eyes for what she was about to say. "Does my sister have one of these?"
    The Steward's eyes sparkled to their former conversation while "the choosing" in the throne room had still been going on. She smiled, "When your sister became Thane, Jarl Korir presented her with a dagger of the same quality during the time when getting weapons of this quality was so highly expensive that only the emperor himself could afford it. A dagger would have seemed like a greatsword for what it was worth back then."
    They both laughed, and Danacia patted Marul on the back. "So I assume they dropped in price, then?"
    "Indeed they did. But the man still chokes enough gold out of people so that buying the four pieces we have for you guys, well, costs just as much as buying a whole army's worth of supplies in everything else we had donated or purchased for this expedition. But I have to get back to work. There is much to do before the sun sets. Thanks for the talk..." Marul then passed by Danacia, making her way around the center table, and then headed out of the supply room.
    Danacia was now alone, at least, to herself for thoughts. If there was anyone lingering about she definitely wasn't paying attention. Moving back to the wall, she picked up the shortsword and was surprised how light the weapon was in comparison to the lightness of new greatsword. She then picked up every other weapon of the white glass type off of the wall and set them down on the table before her. She looked around, found a very large pack, and began to stuff them all in it the best that she could. They didn't fit very well, but it was manageable enough to drag outside to the others. She couln't just have one of these magnificent weapons, one of every type, without at least sharing with those who'd flip to have one.
    Danacia thought the shortsword felt like she had nothing in her hands, and then, her group came to mind. And so for a backup weapon, she would keep this on her person. Sheathing the shortsword on her right side, she then picked back up the greatsword and swung it behind her attaching it on her back. She kept the glass weapon pack close by. Danacia knew time was of the essence, so she decided to make haste over everything else in the room. She moved to the table where the parchment once was at seeing that it was now littered with potions, soul gems, and alchemy ingredients. Moving to the far end away from the corner she was as prior, she found a few leather shoulder packs and satchels for the taking. She picked up a leather shoulder pack, and then opened up the flap as she began to stuff the bag full of healing potions and several alchemy ingredients that had to do with restoration. This pack she would use to be her healing necessities supply. There was so much she could take, and so she did, never feeling like the words "too much" was out of the question. She thought back to her horse, and then remembered she had much food and drink already from making the journey up here. So she moved past the barrels and burlap sacks towards the armor tack.
    Danacia looked over the steel she was in, and she pulled her arms out in front of herself. She found that having worn this set for quite a while it was indeed time for a change. Coming in to the supply room, she hadn't had the idea to take as much time as she knew she was spending. Danacia moved to the end on the right side of the tack finding a beautiful steel armor set that had the look of an artist's touch. She grinned knewing just by looking at it she had to have it...
    141549-1270528356_zpsfa060f29.jpg
    The armor was primarily dark and light colored steel, with a few bits of artistic details laid in for stylish purposes. The front was embellished with a large (pretend) dragon having it's wings spread out across it's chest. She admired the chest piece for the blue painted towards the bottom which would cover her hips, as well as, the golden lining that was provided all over the set throughout. She would think something of this quality would be in the Jarl's personal armory, but from being proven wrong about the glass greatsword and shortsword she carried; she wasn't going to bother asking. From all of the surprises she was finding today, she really began to feel the pressure of the expedition's worth to the entire province of Skyrim as whole. They were really trying to make Winterhold worth living in once more. Deciding to take no more time spent on marveling, Danacia quickly made her way to a spare room with the armor in hand to change. As she climbed into the room, she noticed her feet touching a worn set of armor had been stashed in here from what she concluded was another of her group's doing. Danacia thought back to whom had new armor on, and then grinned as she thought of the mysterious Azaelia. She chuckled, and quickly stripped out of her previous set and into the new pair.
    As the set was snug on her body, she came out the "closet" and closed the door looking around to keep her and Azealia's secret. Danacia moved around the room, getting used to the new armor forming to her body, and she happily concluded that it was almost "meant for her to find it." She then quickly picked up her new shoulder pack, swung it over her shoulder, and then replaced the black fur hood back over her head hiding her light red locks. Lime green eyes peering out from it's darkness, Danacia slowly dragged away from the empty supply room, through the throne room, and out the longhouse door where she quickly slammed it shut. While she was seen at the door of the longhouse, Danacia was dragging that large weapon pack full of white glass weapons. She noticed all were huddled around a large carriage pulled by two brown draft horses that reminded her of Mirrow. Before settling to the group, she made her way back to the inn which wasn't far from where they were and towards the back side of it to grab her horse from the stables.
    "Mirrow, buddy! You do okay in the storm the other night?" Danacia called out at the horse came into view. He was hidden in the back of the stall, but as her voice rang to his ears, they twitched forward and alert so he made his way to the front. The chocolate brown horse with white socks coming up it's legs, as well as, the long white sash across it's black and pink spotted muzzle nickered in satisfaction of her presence. He was ready to get out of the stall.
    Clydesdale.jpg
    (obviously Mirrow would have a tail ;) )
    Danacia grinned to the horse like she hadn't seen a close friend's face in years, and then she swung the stall open. "What do you think of my new armor, boy? It's nice, huh?" She gave the horse a little spin with a laugh. The horse proceeded out of the stall lazily, and then lowered his head as he stood by his master sniffing the snow for any signs of vegetation.
    Danacia redressed him in his tack, going over all of the thick supplies tied off on his saddle to make sure everything was there. She tied off the healing pack and the new full glass weapons pack onto Mirrow's side. It didn't weigh him down any, he was a big boy capable of holding many supplies. Then, she came to his side and mounted. As she balanced in the saddle, the stallion lifted his head and perked his ears forward with a light snort. He moved a bit, ready to set out into travel from the signal of Danacia gripping his reins. She clicked softly, and then he began to walk up the path towards the longhouse where all were gathered.
    Making her way to the longhouse the sun was at Danacia's back. Her armor gleamed, and she felt the cool ice winds blow a bit of snow at her back while Mirrow swished his tail and snorted eyeing their new company. Danacia adjusted the shoulder pack, taking out the parchment she had, and then called out to the group.
    "Is there anything else you have to do, or are you ready? This parchment here holds the basic directions needed in order to find the ruins. I will take lead, slowly, and the supply carriage will follow after. Should you need to do anything before we make past Winterhold, I suggest you make haste. We have a few days' worth of traveling to get set on."
    She then nodded, the greatsword at her back making rainbows all over the place as it did in the supply room. The weapons sticking out of the pack off Mirrow's side also made rainbows flicker all over the fresh white snow. Her fresh armor gleaming in the sun from never having blade's mark. She then clicked to Mirrow, pulling him around the supply carriage who shortly followed after her as they made their way on their route. Danacia, having a new set of armor and weapons, inwardly began to slowly start to feel herself mold into her leadership title. She smiled with honest pride thinking finally she was going to leave her mark in Skyrim. And not be compared to her sister.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Arith laughed heartly at Edwin's comment about the nord women of Skyrim. To Arith, Edwin was right. Nord woman were deadly and beautiful. To him, Azaelia was living proof of this. Arith then asked about his reason for joining the expedition. Oh you know the usual, gold, riches, adventure, danger, and good stories to tell to ladies at taverns. I figured it would be fun exploring dangerous ancient ruins, I have done far riskier things in my travels than this. Of course there is a good chance we will all die down there, but I'm willing to take that chance. Edwin then winked at Arith. Live life to its fullest or don't live at all you know. Arith smiled at this. Your right there friend. I share the same philosophy. To go out and find adventure.

Arith then saw Adar-Ei walk up to them. The argonian greeted them with a, Hey. Arith then faced him. He noticed that he was staring at his feet. He thought this a little odd but that didn't change his views on him. He still thought that he was a nice guy. Hey Adar. Arith chuckled a little. Is there gold beneath your feet or do you just admire them? Don't worry friend, I'm just kidding. Arith then took his knapsack off his shoulder and opened it, taking an ale out for himself and then offering some to Edwin and Adar-Ei. Ale anyone?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Adario, or his alias, "Adar-Ei", didn't feel so shy anymore. He chuckled with the remark Arith made. Then he heard Arith offer him an Edwin some Ale. He reached his arm out and said "Gimme some of that, I love ale." Arith nodded and handed him a bottle, which Adario proceeded to un-cork it and chug it down his false-argonian mouth instantly. He then disposed of the bottle like a brute by chucking it through the air, in the distance you could hear the sound of the bottle break into a bunch of tiny glass shards.

The "Argonian" then turned to both Edwin and Arith and said, "My bad if I sounded awkward when I came over here. When you spend all your life at the college, knowing that if you left it, the townsfolk would persecute or execute you instantly...one does tend to be a bit shy in the outside world" Adario then coughed a little bit to clear his throat because a large wisp of snow breezed by in the wind as he talked and got into his mouth and got stuck in his throat.

Afterwards, Adario then asked both of them curiously, "So, are the things Urag gro-Shub taught me about Dwemer ruins back at the college true? Like do they have disgusting creatures called 'Falmer'? And golden automatons? This is my first time exploring one, so I wouldn't know."

Skyrimosity

Rellian couldn't help but overhear Adar-Ei's statement. He approached the man and said "Believe me this, everything you have ever heard about the Falmer is true. And likely worse. They're vicious, evil, heartless, and blind. They can hear you coming before you even start to think about their presence. They are a foe not to ever be underestimated. Even a master swordsman such as me has to put forth a great deal of effort to kill a group of Falmer without sustaining much damage." Rellian then called out to Danacia. "I'm always ready for an adventure into deep, dark, desolate, deadly places Danacia."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia walked Mirrow slowly as the carriage followed along. She wasn't sure if any of them had to get horses from the stables as she had, but she figured at the slow pace she was picking up just to get them started it wouldn't be long before they followed. The wheels of the wooden carriage squeeled against their bolt bindings, and the cold harsh Winterhold wind whipped against her face no matter if her hood blocked some of it out. One thing she hated about Winterhold, being a Nord that grew up in Elsweyr among other Khajiit in her adopted clan; she couldn't stand the colder areas of Skyrim. Not because of the snow, but because of the wind. Danacia grunted as she gripped the reins with one hand and used the other to pull her hood lower over her face. No matter how much of her face was shadowed, her lime green eyes peered through in such a way as they did that would stab through your soul.

She looked back, with a sigh as her hood flew back and her face began to slightly numb from the blistering winds. She noticed many conversating at the meeting spot outside the longhouse and hadn't even heard her call. She shook her head and haulted Mirrow as the cart followed after. She yelled out, "HEY! You guys coming, or what? I can't spend two months in the ruins by myself!" She laughed afterwards indicating her kindness. Danacia was never one to be rude when it came to doing something of importance. She then began to listen to their conversations as she waited a response.

Only hearing bits and pieces, she clued in on the things that seemed the most interesting. Her eyes darted from Arith, Edwin, to Adario whom she was happy to see made it into the group disguised as a full argonian, and then Rellian chiming in. They were passing around Ale when she heard, "Believe me this, everything you have ever heard about the Falmer is true. And likely worse. They're vicious, evil, heartless, and blind. They can hear you coming before you even start to think about their presence. They are a foe not to ever be underestimated. Even a master swordsman such as me has to put forth a great deal of effort to kill a group of Falmer without sustaining much damage." She watched Rellian's lips as these words came from his mouth. She then reflected on her previous encounter in his mind, and her gaze went downwards solemn. She shook off the thought alleviating any focus to her facial features.

Danacia's stallion, Mirrow, pawed at the ground moving back and forth as she loosened grip on his command. He started to move sideways as he sniffed about moving snow with his muzzle for grasses that could possibly be underneath. He swished his tail, and she grabbed the reins softly tugging his head up. "Stop being such a piggy!" She chucked, leaning to her right side untying a leather satchel that hung off his saddle. She pulled open the flap, grabbed an apple, and the flap dropped down as she came away from it leaning up to the horse's face and feeding him the apple. Mirrow nickered, his thick lips flapping revealing his large yellowish teeth as he tried to grasp the apple with his mouth. She chuckled at the sight always loving the way he took his snacks. After he began to munch on it, she pulled back sitting up right. Danacia patted him and said, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know that?" The horse didn't respond due to the apple. She tied off the satchel she had previously undone.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Most of the group had made their way outside, ready to begin the journey to Blackreach. Everyone was equipped with new gear and ready to face the dangers of this ruin, knowing that those dangers may well result in death. Circe noticed Danacia leave the building wearing some new armour, rather nice armour at that, as well as carrying and interesting glass great-sword on her back. She followed the Nord outside, leaving a small gap between their exits of the building and saw her disappear into a small shelter where her horse had been kept overnight. She emerged from it moments later on the back of a well-kept steed and trotted over to the group.

Perhaps I should reveal my travel partner to the group, I can't leave him to freeze in that burrow of his forever. The Vampire thought to herself with a grin. She turned away from the group as she left the Long-house and began to walk between the buildings of the city and into the harsh wilderness of Skyrim. The snow was deep, and the air was thick with snowflakes. It may have been a nice morning, but it was only a nice morning compared to all of the other mornings in Winterhold. After only a few minutes walk, Circe came to a small, snow-covered hill not far from the city. Even she could not make out the city in detail any more although it was still visible.

"Tie," she whispered, a name short for Tiberius. "Get out here, it's Circe."

A few seconds passed, when suddenly there came a low growl came from the small hill. A hole that had been mostly covered by snow caved in and the growl came again.

"Come on, we haven't got all day!"

As she spoke, a paw landed on the snow from inside the hole. Then another, then another, then another. Soon, in front of Circe stood a large Saber-tooth. It came to her side with fur covered in snow and shook itself, letting the flakes shower Circe. The Vampire took out one hand and stroked it's head. The Saber-tooth came even closer to her and began to rub it's head playfully against her shoulder, just like a new born kitten.

"Good boy Tiberius."

The large cat began to purr and then looked up at Circe with loving green eyes. Circe returned his love with her own hazel eyes and for a while the two of them were caught in the silent moment. Until, the cat opened its mouth and proceeded to lick the Imperial's face. She resisted at first, but them relaxed as one of the few things in life she really loved covered her in his saliva.

"OK, that's enough," she said with a giggle. "We need to get back to the group."

Tiberius stopped and put his tongue back in his mouth. He turned around, allowing Circe to jump onto of his back as he always did, and continued to purr. She climbed aboard and immediately Tiberius began to walk back towards Winterhold. I don't know how travellers can find these creatures so frighting, they are the most loving creatures in the whole of Skyrim. The Vampire thought, although she knew the real answer. The truth was that most Saber-tooth's were to be afraid of. Except for a few who lived with the Monks. People who remained a secret to the rest of Tamriel. The Monks had learned how to tame them, and kept them not as pets, but as friends. Circe had bonded with Tiberius soon after finding the Monks and they had been together ever since. Of course, he didn't have to be with her all the time. When Circe was going on a quest such as this one, she would tell him to return to the Monks until she came and got him. He would always be there waiting for her no matter how long it had been.

By the time Circe was done with her thoughts she was back on the cobble-stone path of Winterhold with her companion who she now rode. The guards around them stepped back cautiously, drawing their swords, but Circe put her hands out to signal that they were safe. Some of them continued to back away, but most of them relaxed slightly. Tiberius walked to the middle of the group who were forming and simply stood there purring. His green eyes investigating the people around him while his tail shook like an excited dogs.

"Just ignore him if he licks you." Circe said in a serious tone, perhaps too serious under the circumstances they were in.

MR-WIKI-96

Arith was about to answer Adar's question but Relian overheard the conversation and answered instead. Believe me this, everything you have ever heard about the Falmer is true. And likely worse. They're vicious, evil, heartless, and blind. They can hear you coming before you even start to think about their presence. They are a foe not to ever be underestimated. Even a master swordsman such as me has to put forth a great deal of effort to kill a group of Falmer without sustaining much damage.

Arith laughed. What are you, their personal follower?. Arith laughed. Relian doesn't seem to be amused by Arith's joke. Oh come on! Lighten up, I'm only kidding. Life's so much better when you just laugh. Arith stuck to these words for eight years. It's what helped him to move on from his parent's death. He then saw Dancia slowly walking up to them, side by side with a wooden carriage. HEY! You guys coming, or what? I can't spend two months in the ruins by myself! Shouted Danacia. Arith laughed and shouted sarcastically back. Oh come on! I'm sure you would love it down there on your own! Arith then looks at Relian. I hear the Falmer are quite hospitable down there! Arith laughed and took another sip of his ale. Danacia then went to get her horse from the stables.

Arith was drinking his ale when saw Circe riding down towards them on a sabre-tooth cat. He then stopped drinking his ale to watch as he looked in excitement at the big cat. Arith loved the look of it. He thought it looked magnificent. Circe rode it into the middle of the group. Just ignore him if he licks you. Arith knew he couldn't ignore this majestic creature. He was a hunter of Y'ffre. He loves all animals. The sabre cat started licking Arith's hand. Arith opened his palm out to let the cat lick it more. He then lowered down his height to be at the same eye level with the sabre-cat. He did this so that it wouldn't feel threatened by his height. Arith knew this was not needed as since it belonged to Circe it probably has never felt threatened. Arith looked at it in the eyes. He was loving it already and it had only been there for about ten seconds. He then started petting it's head gently while it licked Arith's other hand. How can you ignore such a brilliant creature. It's very friendly. Arith knew that even though it seemed friendly, if it belongs to a woman like Circe then it can probably become vicious at her command. This didn't bother Arith. As a hunter he feared no animal. Arith continued to let it lick his hand while he waited for the others.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    As smile washed over Circe's face as she watched the Wood Elf stroke Tiberius. Even going as far as to lower himself slightly so he was at the same level as the creature. He didn't have to lower himself much though. Tiberius was a large and powerful creature, coming just bellow the man's shoulders.

"His name is Tiberius. I call him Tie though." She said while patting his side. "He is a lot more efficient than a horse I find. Don't get any idea's though, you won't find another like him."

The animals fur was thick and smooth. She lowered her face onto his upper back and let his purrs buzz through her body.

"He's not vicious, as you can tell by how affectionate he is. He will attack if I command him to do so, or defend me if I need defending. But apart from that, he wouldn't hurt a fly."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin smiled at Arith's reply to his statement, agreeing with the elf. He stepped over to the cart and sifted through all their supplies while Arith and Adario talked for a while. Then Rellian approached as Adario was talking about the dwemer ruins and displayed his knowledge on the subject. Edwin stopped what he was doing to cast the man a glance. Perhaps he was a little more complex than he seemed, Rellian seemed to know a bit about fighting Falmer at least and Edwin supposed he would be useful in that regard.

Then Danacia came out and Edwin's eyes widened slightly. She was equipped with magnificent new weapons and armor, a suit of decorative steel and a beautiful white glass great sword. Edwin marveled at the weapon, such fine craftsmanship, he would love to enchant that blade for her sometime, and make it even more perfect. Edwin made a mental note to ask Danacia about it when they stopped to camp for the night.

As they started trekking along the road Edwin walked beside the cart. He did not ride a horse mostly because horses had always been to expensive for him. He had, of course, rode them during his youth, but the Khajiiti caravans always walked to their destinations so during his time with them he had grown used to traveling great distances on foot. After a few minutes Edwin noticed that Circe was not with them. Startled, he turned about, looking around the rocky crags surrounding him for the woman. Then he spotted her and his mouth opened in disbelief. She was riding as saber cat!

As the cat and the vampire upon it approached Arith stepped forward and began petting the great beasts think mane. Edwin grinned as the cat began licking the Bosmer. He would have to ask Circe where she got this docile saber cat, Edwin had met one a little less friendly west of Winterhold once and almost had his arm ripped off, saber cat's were notoriously aggressive and he was surprised that such a creature would be able to be tamed so easily.

Edwin then stepped forward, "A magnificent animal. Were did you get such a tame saber cat?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Edwin came over to Tie and joined the Wood Elf as they petted his head. His purrs had risen in volume and he was now rubbing his head against the two men's chests while his green eyes sparkled, much like Danacia's, but obviously Tie's were not lime green.

"A magnificent animal. Were did you get such a tame saber cat?" Edwin said as he continued to stroke Tie's fur.

"He is a magnificent animal, I will give you that. But the place I found him must remain a secret." Circe had a devious grin on her face, but it was obvious she didn't intend it to be threatening. "Lets just say it is for the greater good. Anyway, I think Danacia wants us to get moving. You can show him some love when we set up camp."

Circe gently patted the animals side and he reluctantly pulled away from the men. Tie and her had a special bond, like a lot of animals in Skyrim he could sense peoples emotions and feelings, so knowing where she wanted him to go the cat turned around and began to walk towards Danacia. Circe lay against the back of the creatures furry neck and cuddled into his fur while he walked. In truth, she could have gone to sleep right then and let his body keep her warm, but she liked to stay aware of her surrounding.

"Love you Tie." She whispered, and a extremely loud purr told her that he understood.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    As the team progressed for a while, following the directions on the map, pace had built and Danacia was riding Mirrow in a steady trot. She looked all about her as finally the blistering winds of Winterhold had passed, and they began to near closer to the mountains that headed off the winds for them. She pulled her hood down revealing her oddly tan skin for the pale-inducing climate, and she looked back to the group behind her lime green eyes so bright almost seemed to fade into the brightness around her. But the sun wasn't too bad, for it was quickly nearing the next night due to how long they had been traveling. She figured they would have to make camp.

"I wonder if it was this way, or..." She said to herself as she pulled Mirrow to a hault. She did so slowly, allowing the carriage to come to a hault as she stretched the parchment all the way out looking at the laandscapes described, what was in front of her, and trying to accurately deduce they were headed in the right direction. Danacia felt her throat beginning to dry out from the cold air, so she rested Mirrow's reins down to his side and stood up in the stirrups as she made her way to dismount off the side. Danacia moved to the carriage seperate from her steed, and then she began to rummage through one of the burlap sacks to find a bottle of Nord mead. Nothing was better to make one feel warmer in the middle of a harsh climate such as this. She found a bottle, pulled out the cork, and began to down it as she moved back to her steed to remount.

Sitting atop Mirrow, the horse had his head turned back to his stomach trying to reach for one of the apples off of her small satchel. Danacia downed more of the mead, and then she laughed watching Mirrow's big lips flap after the air. "You want another apple, you piggy you?" The horse snorted light swishing his tail. She leaned to her side, grabbing up an apple, and then she brought it forward to his turned neck and he quickly snatched it away devouring the entire thing in seconds. "You're such a big fatty." Danacia laughed, making sure not to lose the parchment as she leaned forward and gave Mirrow a nice pat on the neck. She sat back up, and figured just a bit more travel closer to the mountains would make for a better camping spot than just out in the middle of the snow. Finishing her mead, she dropped the bottle down, and then she kicked Mirrow's sides as he alerted his ears forward and began to head off once again in a trot. The carriage followed shortly after.

When coming upon the edge of the mountain range, the sun had finally made it's way further down. She found herself leading them surprisingly to an abandoned campsite that was just outside of a small cave entrance. Wondering a bit about the cave, she figured this would be a suitable spot to spend the night. But, not taking anything for chances, Danacia haulted Mirrow and dismounted. She unsheathed her white glass shortsword, and then looked back to the group as her eyes fell on Adario and Azaelia. "Adario and Azaelia, come with me and lets check out this cave out, if you would please?"

She then looked over the cargo, and her eyes fell on Edwin. She pulled the parchment out, and then said, "Edwin, can please you make sure I've been following the path correctly? I am pretty sure I've been accurate. Will you also please get a start on camp?"

She then tossed the rolled up parchment and watched him catch it. Danacia eyed Arith and Rellian, then she asked, "Would you guys mind walking around the area maybe, Arith and Rellian? Perhaps to make sure that while we sleep we don't have to worry about anything or anyone for that matter trying to take our equipment or kill us?"

Her eyes then fell lastly upon Circe and Selia, who naturally weren't far apart from each other. "Circe, and Selia, would you help Edwin set up camp?"

She looked over Selia inquisitively, and had done so several times to the little Redguard woman since she first encountered her. There was something different about her, and she stayed away from the woman deliberately because of so. Tonight she felt she would make a point to get to know her more. But for now, staying with Circe and keeping boisterous was probably the best plan. She remembered back at the longhouse, listening to her speak to herself, about how she wanted to kill everyone. And she was pretty sure she meant it. Taking her eyes away from the woman in her moment of thought, she focused them back on Adario.

"You guys ready? Perhaps we'll find something useful inside." She asked Adario and Azaelia together, smiling warmly, she wanted to get to know them more having only said few words with them from the start. The sun was continuing to fade, so she wanted to make use of what light they had left in order to get a good rest. "When we come back, let's all sit by the fire and have a few drinks, shall we?" Danacia hollered out to everyone, no one in specific. She kept a nice smile on her face. She figured why not have some fun before things got serious? You never know what could happen in the middle of the night, out in the middle of Skyrim camping, anyway.

MR-WIKI-96

Arith and the rest of the group had been traveling for a few hours now. Arith was not bothered by this as he loved to travel. Dancia stopped at a cave with an abandoned campsite outside it. She decided to use it to set up camp for the night. She started giving people roles to do for the group. She then looked at Arith and Relian and gave them an order. Would you guys mind walking around the area maybe, Arith and Rellian? Perhaps to make sure that while we sleep we don't have to worry about anything or anyone for that matter trying to take our equipment or kill us?

No problem. We'll check out the place, replied Arith. He then took his ebony bow off his back and stroked the bowstring. He admired his weapon. Many a times has he hunted creatures big and small with it. He then stopped stroking it and kept the bow in his hand. He then turned to Relian. Alright, lets go chuckles, cheekily said Arith. He and Relain then started walking in a one mile radius around the camp, checking for danger.

Arith and Relian were about five minutes into the patrol. Arith kept his ebony bow at the ready in his hand for danger. He then decided to start a talk with Relian while doing so. Arith wanted to get to know the man he'll be spending two months with underground with. So Relian. Which part of Hammerfell do you hail from?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia patted Selia on the shoulder very lightly while smiling. Circe left the two of them to join the others outside and Azaelia had seen Danacia walking out of the storage room with some nifty looking armor and an amazing great sword on her back. It sparkled in the torchlight only hinting at how it would look in the rare sunlight of Skyrim. Odd I didn't see it when I checked the storage room earlier, Azaelia thought to herself as she shrugged and then adjusted her new helmet on her head.

"We should probably head outside with them. Everyone seems pretty anxious about leaving." She said gruffly to Selia. She covered the gruffness with a smile hoping that Selia would come along happily. She turned from the Redguard woman and exited the Longhouse into the cool, brisk air. The snow was falling again, heavier now, and the sky was silvery grey with clouds over saturated with the mist that made the frozen flurries. The horse she had rode in on was borrowed and paid for only for her journey to Winterhold, not back or anything further. So Azaelia braced herself against the winds, not that she minded the cold air, and set off after the companions of hers that had already taken the liberty of taking the first steps towards their destination.

To her surprise, or maybe not so much surprise as humor, Circe was riding on a docile Saber Tooth Cat. Arith was eyeing the majestic beast with a curiosity that Azaelia didn’t see in most folk today. Edwin was smiling like he was apt to do, and Rellian was in the mix of all of them. Danacia was the furthest ahead. She was sitting pretty on a well fed steed as she trotted beside the carriage that carried the supplies they would need for their expedition. Selia was still somewhere behind Azaelia, but she would no doubt be along soon. And Adario was still in his Argonian form, being mysterious like he usually was, but more talkative.
    Azaelia breathed in deeply, the sun’s rays wanted desperately to poke through the heavy clouds, but she knew they wouldn’t today. Today they would set off their journey in snow and cold and grey light, but they were still heading out to a grand adventure. An adventure that could not dampen the spirits of the ones she was traveling with now. She smiled broadly as she quickened her pace to catch up with the group. This seems like it just keeps getting better…she thought happily to herself as the snow flurries kissed her cheeks in a melting embrace. Nords didn’t need a sun to know when things would turn out for the better like the people from Cyrodill or High Rock. They just knew it in their bones.

After a while traveling, Danacia slowed her steed and checked her map that had been drawn out by the “top” scholars of Winterhold. They moved a little further down the track they had been following and came upon the entrance to a cave. Danacia suggested they make camp for the night and then started giving pairs of people orders. Azaelia and Adario were to come with Danacia into the cave to inspect it. Edwin was to check the map as well as start setting up the camp while they were gone. Circe and Selia were to help Edwin with setting up camp. Oh, I wish I could see that…she smirked and hid a chuckle as she shook herself a little to rid the snowflakes that had built up on her shoulders. Finally, Arith and Rellian were to inspect the area around the campsite to ensure safety. They’ll be bickering like cats and dogs! She thought to herself as she wondered why Danacia would put the two drastically different personalities together. It only makes sense for her to after all, she thought after contemplating for a short time, it will force them to work together and overall strengthen us as a team.

“Very well Danacia. I don’t mind being the first chicken you test out.” She answered jokingly with a grin to accompany it.

“You better keep your word on that drink though!”

Skyrimosity

Rellian had walked along the group for the entire time. The only talking so far was really just Danacia and Circe talking to their animals. Rellian didn't like animals. Just another liability. He soon found himself volunteered by Danacia to walk around the camp, to which Arith eagerly volunteered... them both. Arith made some sort of sly comment, Rellian was too busy getting ready for the kill to notice. After around 5 minutes of doing their little patrol, Arith tried to start a conversation with Rellian, asking what part of Hammerfall Rellian was from. "Oh, just the part where people don't ask questions." Rellian said, pulling his sword just a little more at the ready. "But enough about me, then. What part of Nirn do you hail from, jester?" Rellian put a strained tone on jester, showing his frustration at the man's constant jokes.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    "Edwin, can please you make sure I've been following the path correctly? I am pretty sure I've been accurate. Will you also please get a start on camp?" Edwin nodded to Danacia, smiling, "Why of course ma'am!" She thew him the rolled up map and Edwin caught it deftly, tucking it into his belt. Danacia assigned jobs to all the other party members as well as him, and Edwin's smile grew even larger when she asked Arith and Rellian to sweep the area around them. He would pay good money to see the cheerful elf trying to joke around with the stoic Redguard.

Edwin also had to admire Danacia's initiative when it came to taking on the role of leader. He had been rebellious ever since his birth and almost never followed rules or obeyed commands, but Edwin liked Danacia. She was compassionate and fair, at least from what he had seen of her, and as long as didn't try and force him to do anything crazy, he would follow her.

As Danacia, Adario, and Azaelia left for the cave and Arith and Rellian wandered off into the sparse vegetation around them Edwin looked at Selia and Circe, the two he had been left with. He looked at them and then at the cart full of supplies, "Well, I suppose we should get to work then? I will start a fire, and I think we should hold off on tents until Danacia and the others return from the cave. I don't know about either of you but I would much rather sleep in there than out here in the winds. Not that the cold bothers you Circe." Edwin finished with a wink at the vampire as he implied that he knew her secret. He had seen Selia and her talking before and surmised that the Redguard woman had also guessed her secret.

Leaving the two women to do their jobs Edwin wandered off a ways to gather some firewood. He picked up exclusively big branches, as he had no intention of starting the fire with flint and steel he would not need kindling. After a few minutes he had gathered enough wood, and lugged it all back to the campsite. There was a small fire ring, undoubtedly left by the previous occupants of the camp, and Edwin broke several medium sized branches off, forming a tepee out of them in the center of the ring of stones. Stepping back a few feet Edwin rubbed his hands together quickly before extending them and letting a stream of rippling flames burst from his hands. In seconds there was a fire blazing in the ring, and he smiled to himself, satisfied.

His job done Edwin went over and sat on a boulder within a few feet of the fire and drew out the map to double check Danacia's navigation. He could have easily used the light from the dwindling sun to determine the direction, but he pulled the compass out of his pocket instead. It was fun to use for some reason. Edwin quickly determined that Danacia had been correct in her path of travel and he put the map and compass away, throwing another stick on the fire.

MR-WIKI-96

Oh, just the part where people don't ask questions. Arith smiled at this. It seems to him that it'll be fun teasing Relian. He thought this was quite funny. But enough about me, then. What part of Nirn do you hail from, jester? Arith took the "jester" insult as a compliment. He knew it was meant to be an insult but he wanted to take it as a compliment to annoy him. Why thank you for the compliment. Where I come from we still have our funny bones intact. He continued to smile at the redguard warrior. Arith couldn't care less about Relian's insults towards him. He just see's it as fun and games. Arith decided to continue the conversation. So Relian, when was the last time you laughed? Cheekily said Arith, expecting another comeback comment from Relian.