• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark was once again caught off guard by one of her questions. "After?...I haven't even thought about it." Zihark began to think hard but was still unsure about what he would pursue after he found his answers.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Shame, our path's lead in different directions." Holo had a frusterated look on her face. She took a long drink of her mead. She thought for a moment, knowing her decision was quite rash due to how much she had to drink, she bit her lip and spoke again. "Perhaps Markarth can wait, I'll accompany you for a time, if you will have me. Maybe fate will smile unpon me and grant me my fortune along the way."

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    Azeris stumbled out of the room the priest had healed him in. He had thought he would die, but he realized that that wouldn't have happened, that would be bad business. Azeris walked over to the bar. Keerava gave him a sour look. "You broke my window, knife-ears," she said angrily, "I should throw you out."
    "Come on, Keerava," Azeris said with a disarming smile. "What else was I supposed to do?"
    "Lay down and bleed for all I care. Don't try and talk yourself out of this one." She put her scaly hand across the counter. "Pay up or get out."
    Azeris reluctantly handed her 50 septims. She handed him his axe. Azeris sighed deeply "Let's just forget about this. Now, I have a question."
    "I might have an answer."
    "Who was the man who came to help me? The priest said my wounds had already been treated somewhat. Who was it?"
    Keerava pointed towards a man sitting on the other side of the counter. He was talking to another wood-elf. Azeris approached him. They seemed to be talking about Winterhold. "Excuse me, sir," Azeris said politely. "But Keerava tells me that you're the one who called the priest and tended to my wounds. Can I ask your name so that I may thank you properly?"

LordNaskill

Balith enterd the tavern he keep his distance from people looking around seeing things happerning but ingnoring he put his hood on and stayed low not to catch any ones eye but he was doing good until he sat down he coughed loudly then pulled out a small vile of elixer he had made from local ingrediants he then coughd again after swollowing it he then looked around once more giving a small smile to see how stupid people are some times

CheezyYogurt

Voldemort (not from harry potter) walks in, thirsty for blood, having not fed for a week, orders a mug of black briar mead, sits in the corner, and plans an assassination.

LordNaskill

Balith leaves the tavern and a Reguard walks in not long after him Tralan quickly sits down and waits not soon enough a pair of guards walk in they approach him "You got what we wanted" "yes guardsmen you got the gold" the guard throws a large money bag on the table "there now the stuff were is the skooma its the best in all of tamrial right" That is right" "it better be not this cheap skyrim skooma crap" Tralan smiles and hands the guards a knapsack(Backpack) they have a look inside the bag "good" the guards leave Tralan sits
    back and relaxes while more and more people come in and out wanting to buy his special product

CheezyYogurt

Voldemort eyes Tralan, thinking of a way to assasinate him, drink his blood, and steal his coin. After about ten minutes of planning, Voldemort hides in the shadows with an invisibility spell ready in one hand and a throwing knife in the other. As soon as the knife leaves his hand, he turns invisible. The knife hits Tralan right in the heart, instantly killing him. Still invisible, Voldemort slips around the shocked crowd and slurps up Tralan's blood, steals his coin, and exits the tavern just as the guards enter.

LordNaskill

Voldemort eyes Tralan, thinking of a way to assasinate him, drink his blood, and steal his coin. After about ten minutes of planning, Voldemort hides in the shadows with an invisibility spell ready in one hand and a throwing knife in the other. As soon as the knife leaves his hand, he turns invisible. The knife hits Tralan right in the heart, instantly killing him. Still invisible, Voldemort slips around the shocked crowd and slurps up Tralan's blood, steals his coin, and exits the tavern just as the guards enter.
    can not kill random people bro you have to be challenged or be on another form it op killing not allowed did you even make a character

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    can not kill random people bro you have to be challenged or be on another form it op killing not allowed did you even make a character

((Out of character brackets, please. Breaking the mood and breaking the fourth wall.))

Tomasu Tylosand

Spell-Sword
    Quinn Whiteax walked in after a long day of hunting. He wanted to relax and forget about how long he had tracked his prey only for him to lose it in a large cavern. He went up to the barmaid and ordered himself some warm ale and cooked salmon. "Why does this always happen to me?" He asked himself under his breath, "Always losing the big prey, are they just that smart?" He sat near the fire and drank his ale in solitude thinking about everything that had transpired that day.

Envii

Suddenly the door of the pub bursts open, a young Nord male around 20 years old stands panting and sweating in the flickering light. Realisizing he has drawn attention to himself Aadvar hurriedly rushes for the back of the room knocking chairs aside loudly. Heads swivel and turn as the boy stumbles through their midst. What have i done, what have i done WHAT HAVE I DONE He thinks to himself. He finally manages to stumble into a seat far in the back of the pub. he slides his chair out of the firelight because for some reason it is seems to be making his skin tingle in an odd way...He brings his hands up from under the table and wrests his hands on the table but jumps as his fingers come up still covered in blood. He looks around hurriedly to make sure no one noticed the blood as he wipes it off on his ripped pant legs in a panic. All he had wanted to do was find a cure for his father in that cave...he had never expected to see....he could even bring himself to say it...vampires. He shudders at the thought and nervously gulps at the mead the bar maid has placed in front of him. His mind flashes back to his terrifying battle with the man in the cave. The room was dark and the images of his struggle for survival swirled around in his head. he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. Its ok, he thought. Hes dead...I killed him...He couldnt have been a vampire then...theres no way..its not possible. These reassuring thoughts lulled his mind into a trance for a moment but he was startled out of his chair as a gruesome image of fangs and blood flashed across his vision. He fell backwards with a scream and crashed to the floor. As he climbed back into his seat and lifted his mug he caught a glimpse of himself in his mead. Yellow was begging to creep into the edges of his eyes....Aadvar shook his head and downed his mead reassuring himself that nothing could have happened to him because of his fight with the vampire. Little did He know that he had not really escaped the cave after all...

Domino

"Get over here! You'll be so much easier to rob when you're DEAD!" A Nord bandit cried out, swinging a massive greatsword at Endarius' face. Ducking down, he stabs the bandit in the chest, effectively ending his life. Turning around, he sees two bandits before him: Two archers. The Altmer charges his magicka and fires at them both, killing them, but not before and arrow pierces Endarius in the chest. Gasping, he turns and begins walking to the nearest town, Riften.

Stumbling through the door, the warlock almost passes out from sheer exhaustion. Ripping the arrow out, he sits in a nearby chair and attempts to heal himself, only to groan in pain and frustration when he realizes his Magicka reserves have run out, probably due to the bandit attack. "Could someone please help me? Kinda bleeding out here...Urk!"

Domino

Endarius spots the the odd Nord and calls out to him. "Ah, sir, would you kindly help get me some blisterwort and...um, why are looking at like that?" Endarius shuffles uncomfortably at the Nord's gaze, only to cringe in pain at his wound.

Patricia

Not Death's Bitca
    Myra felt this city would be more friendly to her, but she was wrong. While there weren't many comments on how "She looked like an Imperial mixed with a High Elf!", but there certainly were people noticing she came from money. Every few steps, someone begged her for coin, which she was glad to give, or she caught going through her pockets. She had to cast a charm on her entire body that sparked them when she was touched! She went to the Inn as fast as she could, where she had reserved a room, and found more chaos than there was at Candlehearth Hall! She payed the innkeeper, and set her things in her room, cast another, stronger, stinging spell on the door, sealed it for good measure, and went downstairs again for a bottle of mead. As she sat in a chair, listening to the conversations and brawls, hoping to meet some new people, she heard a familiar phrase. "Skyforge Steel".

"well met, levi. im afraid i carnt pay you gold for the potion but i gan give you this..."
    Rodmar pulled out a deadric dagger and handed it to the berton
    "The troll that gave me that wound had it on him... well i say on him, it was stuck in the back of its shoulder. im not one for these fancy wepons, give me skyforge any day. ive had this greatsword for 20 years now and its still as sharp as the day it was forged" he said gesturing to the hilt protruding over his shoulder

"anyway what brings you to riften?"

"Excuse me, did you just say your sword was made from Skyforge Steel? That's incredible! My father used to tell me about it with such longing... Where do you get it? How much is it? Do you know what the composition is? How heavy is it? What's the difference between Skyforge Steel and regular Steel?", she blurted out excitedly. She had so many questions. She hoped this stranger would answer them.

Logan_Strongarm

(Hope you don't mind me joining)
    The High Elf known only as Alucard slipped into the Tavern and sat down at a table in the corner so he could have eyes on all the patrons that would come in and out. He took off his Dragonbone Bow and set down a dagger of the same. "What can i get for you my good sir?" The Argonian asked him. "Just get me a nice mead and some privacy i am here on official business." He pulled up the sleeve to his armor to show a brand on his right wrist. "Oh so sorry my lord please tell the Thalmor I have been paying my taxes." He quickly ran off to fetch him his mead and placed it down. "I have no rooms to rent but you are welcome to stay as long as your like." Alucard just sat there as a man came walking in and sat across from him and placed a big bag of gold on the table. "Please this is all i have. Will you kill the bandit and bring back my little girl?" The man looked so pathetic that Alucard had to restrain a laugh. "Let me count your payment first then we can see." He started to count the money as everyone looked at how much was in the bag. "All right all of it is here I will start in two days to gather supplies and get rations. Now leave before i change my mind."

Darkholme

The door to The Bee and Bard swung open and a small figure slipped in quickly without a sound. Severina bolted across the room toward the bar, so fast that her leather boots skidded on the floor. She hopped onto a stool beside a large wide Nord who was drinking heavily and slipped her arm around his much larger muscular arm. She cuddled close to him as if they were old friends, or more, but his clearly confused countenance said otherwise. “We’ve been talking all night.” Severina whispered.

Before he could understand her meaning, a panicked old man rushed in the door. He was looking over the room with the look of a man betrayed. The frantic eyes and gritted teeth wouldn’t win him any friends, but it didn’t seem he was looking for one. “I saw you run in here! Show yourself and I won’t paint these walls with your blood!” He bellowed through the inn.

Severina kept her eyes locked on her new Nordic friend. She looked to be at the brink of tears. Begging him with her sweet eyes to please protect her. He looked her over and could see why she wasn’t looking forward to fighting the man now threatening half the bar. She was a little over five foot and couldn’t have weighed more than 110lbs. His protective Nord nature took over. “You’ll be okay little one. No one’s getting through me.” He rested his free arm on the hilt of his axe. She was still clinging to his right arm like a scared child.

Hearing his comforting words, Severina’s face relaxed a bit and a single tear rolled down her cheek. “Thank Talos for you, sir.” She whispered.

After a few minutes of ranting the old man gave up his search. He hadn’t gotten a good look at who swiped his coin purse while he was organizing fruit under his stand. “Maybe they already slipped out the other door before I entered the Bee.” He thought. The girl up at the bar certainly had the hair he thought he saw... but she and that burly Nord looked as if they were a little close for her having just entered. “Worthless skeevers.” He muttered, as he left the tavern.

Once the old man had left, Severina slipped her arm out from around the Nord’s. As her hand slid over the bar she carefully slipped a septim off the stack he had placed there to pay for drinks. “You saved my life, friend.” He smiled at her, hoping to have begun a relationship with the pretty young woman. “Hope you don’t regret it soon.” She winked and slid off the stool and away from the bar. Lowering her head she checked the room for a friendly face.

Fexon

Clever little Bosmer
    The noise from below echoed up the stairs like a ferocious wind, graciously slamming against each and every door. Fexon couldn't help but cut his rest short as the commotion downstairs beckoned him. He slowly flipped the thin blanket off of his now chilled body and dropped his legs one by one to the hard floor below. His arms reached out beyond extension as he let loose a long bellowing yawn. Fexon leaned forward off the bed, planting his hands deep into the mattress as an added boost to stand.

Just as he was prepped to be on his feet a soft voice pleaded, followed by a tender touch on his arm. "Where are you going? Stay." Fexon looked back with squinted eyes and a slightly cracked smile. "Ill be gone just a moment." The woman let out a disappointing grunt as she flopped herself back into the bed. She greedily tugged all the blankets along with her. Fexon's smirk disappeared as he lunged himself to his feet.

He grabbed a tattered, weather-beaten shirt from the floor and threw it over his shoulder. Fexon cracked the inn room door before making his way through it. He peered towards each room before cautiously moving onto the stairway. Fexon's focus was now fixated on his loose untied pants, with each step down the stairs he pulled the leather cords tighter and tighter. Just as he hit the bottom stair the final loop and swoop had been tied together, though his shirt had hit the floor. Fexon quickly swooped up his shirt and threw it up over his head, his arms searching desperately for the holes.

“Worthless skeevers.” an old man muttered, as he left the tavern.

"Must have just missed it...." Fexon mumbled with a slight tone of disappointment. He glanced briefly throughout the area. There were quite a few regulars wandering about, along with few unfamiliar faces as well. Fexon proceeded to the bar counter and propped himself onto a stool...."Ill take my usual."

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor walked down to the bee and barb "What a dark and dreary town" Drapor said with a smile. The taverns doors open quite loudly, Drapor walked to the seat beside the Elf. "Hello my friend, nice to see a familiar face among the nords eh?" Drapor ordered some ale and decided that this Elf would be of great use to him. After some small talk Drapor brainwashed the Innkeeper to give him and this Elf free rooms. "I want to see you in the morning. There is something important i need to talk to you about" With a nod Drapor went to his room and wrote in his journal. "Today I think i found someone to help me with Morokei, the dragon priest. I am quite tired from my travels. I will write about the new Elf tomorrow" Drapor closed his journal put it in his pouch and fell asleep. Waiting for day to break.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts