• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

LordNaskill

The group of 3 stand there with more rage and aggrission the orc and 2 high elf they both leave to head to a tavern far away known as the pilgrims palace it rests on the mountains of skyrim the orc says to the 2 high elfs "next time we come here no cat should be there" they leave the nord and the tavern all together to travel to the the tavern

(If you wish to go to pilgrims palace look for it in the active stories)

dusk/to/dawn

Beaker, a young tall, skinny, red scaled Argonian with a white rob and steel gauntlets and boots, walked into the loud and crowded inn. Beaker felt his heart speed up in his chest, as if it was trying to escape from his chest, and his lungs began tighten up, making his breath deeper and shallower. He hated going into places like this and wished he could just camp outside by himself, but he needed work so he could pay to join the college in Winterhold. The money his master Honni gave him was almost dried up and his skills as a healer weren't paying to well since the major cities had temple's who did it for free and in the smaller cities and villages he passed through people could only pay in food and supplies, not in the gold he needed.

So he was stuck facing his worst fear, social interaction. He took a deep breath and walked up to the bar. Once there he sat down and waited patiently waited for the bar tender, who just happen to be a very pretty Argonian woman with golden scales.

Finally Keerava finished serving her other guest before turning her attention to the incredibly stiff male argonian who looked barley old enough to have gone through his second molt.

"You Ok kid? You look like your ready to break like an egg." All Beaker did in response to Keerava's questioning was nod his head up and down very quickly before sliding a note towards her across the bar. Confused by this, she took the note and read it.

"Dear Inn Keeper of The Bee And Barb

My name is Beaker Sharpen Claw and I am sorry that I can't tell you this but I am unable to speak. I am looking for work and was told you could help find a quick job. Also can I please order an apple, a chunk of bread, and a pint of Black Briar Ale."

"Your from the Sharpen Claw Clan...?" Asked Keerava who was shocked to learn that this skinny kid was a member of one the most dangerous clans in the Black Swamp. But when she looked at his hands resting on her bar, she saw the long sharpened claws that were the hallmark of the clan.

"Oh... Of course, here is your apple, bread and ale." Keerava said quickly, not wanting to have her face removed by an enraged member of the Sharpen Claw. "And I will see if I can get you work as soon as possible."

And as Keerava hurried off to deal with other business, Beaker just chewed on his bread embarrassed by the way his fellow argonian behaved when she learned what clan he was a member off.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    Azeris wearily stumbled into the tavern, clutching his side tightly, the blood would't stop. 'Damn thug... he poisoned me..' Azeris struggled to breathe. "Help!" he gasped. No one turned their attention to him. Everyone was too focused on other 'more pressing' matters. Azeris drew his axe and flung it across the room, shattering a window. Instantly, the tavern fell silent, and all eyes were on the Bosmer. "Need... healer," he choked, and collapsed

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo walked into the tavern, her black claok wrapped around her. She pushed her hood back to reveal her face.Her blonde hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders. She went and sat down at a table and ordered a mug of ale.

Character Profiles[/URL]

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark entered the tavern exhausted after a full days journey to Riften, the city of the infamous thieves guild. Moments after taking a seat, Zihark noticed a severely injured wood elf yelling and making a scene. It is understandable that the inns occupants would ignore the fussing man to avoid trouble and any kind of involvement in whatever crime might have taken place. Zihark waited a few seconds and then reluctantly went to the aid of the pleading bosmer. Zihark began to cast the healing hands spell on the man but being only an apprentice in the school of restoration, he was only able to hold it up for a few seconds. "Can somebody go fetch a healer from the temple of Mara please? This man is gravely injured and I don't think I can fully mend his wounds." Zihark asked in a annoyed tone. Finally, a man stepped out and returned shortly with a healer from the local temple. Zihark left the man in the capable hands of the priest and headed back to his seat.

Before sitting down Zihark's eyes noticed another wood elf but this one female...and a lot more attractive. Her blonde, loose, curls unlike any other woman he'd seen in Skyrim. She was shrouded in mystery matched with a determined and capable spirit. Zihark was determined to get to know this woman so he sat down next to her and requested two pints of ale despite the fact that he's not really a drinker. "The name is Zihark, how do you do?" he said smoothly as he winked and smiled.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo, smiled shyly. "Fair enough." She took a sip of ale. "Skyrim is.....cold." She laugh slightly. "Have you been in Skyrim long?"

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark laughed as well and replied, "Yes cold, in more ways than one." He watched closely to see her reaction. "I'm fairly new to Skyrim, born and raised in Bravil actually." Zihark explained. "How long have you been in Skyrim?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "A few days." She sat back in her chair. "Valenwood was warmer." she smiled. "Where are you headed?"

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark was thrown a bit off guard by this question even though it was obviously coming up in their line of small talk. "No where in particular...just searching for...for some answers." he answered hoping he'd said enough to satisfy her curiosity without revealing too much.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    She cocked her head to the side. She looked at her mug. "Good enough reason as any." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm trying to make my fortune, i plan to head to Windhelm or Markarth." She placed her hand under her chin, her elbow on the table. "After that, i don't know maybe buy a house or some thing, settle down. Who know's. Or just keep on traveling." She traced circles on the rim of her cup.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    "Yeah? I'd stay away from Windhelm if I were you...the Nords there aren't really accepting of elves." Zihark informed after which he took a sip of his ale. He had a hard time getting it down and even choked a bit but Zihark then smiled and played it off as if nothing happened. "Then again I heard Markarth isn't really a safe place either...but you look like the kind of girl that is used to dealing with trouble, am I right?" Zihark observed her various weapons tucked away around her body. "How do you plan on making this...fortune of yours?" Zihark asked though he already had a good idea as to what she does for a living.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo grinned, and bit her lip. "Theiving mostly, free lance assassinations if i'm lucky." She drained the rest of her ale. "I'm used to dangerous place's."

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark was surprised with how open she was. "A thief and a killer for hire? You'll fit in here in Skyrim perfectly." Zihark said as he chuckled. "To be honest, I usually find work defending the citizens of Skyrim from people with your occupation...but I like you, you make the dark side seem very appealing." He stated, moving in a little closer.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Well how can you blame me? Finding gold these days is...hard. It seems like you either need to be a king or join the Dark Brotherhood, which i'd rather not do." She sighed. She sat back in her chair once more. "Some time's i wonder if leaving Valenwood was such a good idea." She made a sound of disgust. "I'd rather not get married off to some rich noble who is just gonna treat me like his property."

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    "A woman like you doesn't need some rich noble as a husband; make your fortune on your own. If you can handle the pressure of being a thief or assassin, then do it!" He began to get a little excited. "Then when you're finally ready to settle down, you can marry someone who makes you happy instead of a stuffed-up noble." He said with the intention of comforting her.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    She smiled. "That's why i left Valenwood. Now then enough about me. What about those 'Answers' you were telling me about?" She said with a curious look on her face.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Zihark became more reserved. "I don't really like talking about it...but I'm looking for someone. I need to know the truth." Zihark answered, getting into a subject that he shares with very few. "This person left me with a lot of unanswered questions so I've been searching all over Skyrim for them." He explained.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Ah, i see." She looked down at her empty mug, she blushed. She realized it was some thing she wished she hadn't of asked. Keerava walked over. "Ay, a mug of Black-Briar please." The argonian sat the mug on the table. Holo immediately took a sip. "Where are you going after this place?"

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    "I plan on going to the College of Winterhold after this since it seems like the best place to start looking for the answers I want." Zihark looked at his mug and realized it was only half empty so he responded by chugging the rest and asking Keerava to make that two Black-Briars. "But It's not like the answers I'm looking for are going anywhere so I'm not in any kind of hurry." He said after his breathing returned to normal. Keerava then brought them their beverages, sitting them down on the table.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo got quiet. "I see." One of her curls fell into her face, she gently pushed it back and tucked it behind her ear. "What then? After you find what your looking for?"