• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    Going to the other Khajiit, she whispered,"The other night, you and your 'friends' were talking about a tome. Let me in on the information. I could be of use to you, I'm a mage(Arch-Mage isn't confirmed yet), and I've mastered Destrution, Conjuration, and Illusion."

Deondrey

((Whoo, this filled up quickly! I'm going to open a new thread for the group adventuring down to Riften. Currently it is comprised of Shaelzabek, Kalif, and James. If I'm forgetting anyone, let me know! The thread will be Open, but will start out Closed until everyone is together.))

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    OOC:Can I decide to stalk you? XD
    ((Whoo, this filled up quickly! I'm going to open a new thread for the group adventuring down to Riften. Currently it is comprised of Shaelzabek, Kalif, and James. If I'm forgetting anyone, let me know! The thread will be Open, but will start out Closed until everyone is together.))

Shear

"That is not mine to decide though.." As she scribbled notes on her book. "If you wan't you could come with me on the meet, 3 days from now, at the stables."

OOC: (Missed me out as well, After overhearing your conversation about the item, my character decides to follow you to see if he can open that amulet)

Deondrey

((Sorry I haven't made the thread yet, been caught up with school stuff. I will make it tomorrow! Also, Olaf, the amulet has nothing to do with this particular group.))

Kayson

Not knowing many People around Whiterun, Kayson Decides to head to the local inn to maybe meet some new friends, Upon arrival he walks over to the Bartender and asks for a bottle of Mead , The bartender would look over the Orc not seeing his face because of the Hooded robe he is wearing, The Orc would turn around to look around the Inn Seeing The Bard and Quite a few other faces, He hopes to make a few Friends atleast.

(Sorry i havent had much experience in Roleplaying, Any tips would be Gratefully appreciated.)

Balinor

Balinor Wolfheart
    As he had many times before Balinor comes through the gates of Whiterun nodding salutations to the guard who opened the gate. With his hands and pack full of furs he walks to the warmaidens then to the skyforge to distribute. As he is finishing his rounds he walks past the Bannered Mane and looks to it and for the briefest of moments his mind, oddly enough, fancies a drink and he walks forward opening the door and entering hoping he would not attract attention just wanting to stop for a brief moment to buy a mug of Honningbrew Meade.

Derath_farseer

(orange=ncp, Red=Gorath)
    -Late afternoon-
    Gor'ath walked pasted Whiteruns gate noticing the guards eying him suspiciously but that was normal. An Orc as well armed as him was uncommon but they let him pass with out stopping him. He stops to ask the blacksmith where the inn might be.
    "Just up the rode" She says wile working on an order "Your not here to cause trouble are you?" She says wile looking him over.
    "Just looking for a warm meal and a soft bed, miss" is says slightly agitated just once he wishes he could go some where with out the locals worrying that hes going to carry off their daughters and kill their livestock
    "Didn't mean any offense by it" She says hearing his tone "You never know these days whos going to walk into town, but like i said the inns right up the road and if you need some one to look at that armor you got I'd be happy to make it as good as new"
    Gor'ath looks over the weapons that are set out and smirks.
    "I think I'll be fine" He turns and heads towards the inn. He pushes open the door he squints for a moment at the over lit inn, A few heads turn towards him but not to many it seems the inns had quite a few uncommon visits. He heads over to the counter setting his helmet down.
    "A leg of goat baked potatoes and enough ale to drowned in" he says to the inn keeper, He drops a few coins more then enough to pay for the meal and starts to eat.

Raurshka

(Blue=Raurshka)
    Raurshka the very confused Orc slowly strolls towards the inn whilst trying to take in his surroundings.
    As he approached the door he decided to use his head to gain access. When inside he looked around not noticing the giggles and stares of the patrons and went to sit next to the only other Orc in the inn.

Raurshka points to Gorath's helmet "You wouldn't happen to have a cat in there would you?!" he said with a crazy glint in his eyes.

Derath_farseer

He turns and looks at the Orc next to him
    "No." he goes back to drinking his ale and finishing off the rest of his meal "I think I saw a couple camped outside the cites walls trying to trade" he sips his drink his eyes shift around the room hoping two orcs at the counter of the inn isn't drawing to much attention

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).

Raurshka

Raurshka leans in closely and whispers into Gorath's ear "Their all out to get me! ALL OF THEM!!" and then leans back slowly. Then casually nods.

Derath_farseer

He quickly finishes off his drink and turns to look at the other Orc "Then why don't you go find them and deal with them before they try to get you" He says his tone is flat and cold its clear he wants to be left alone and drink. To the inn keeper "I'd like a room"
    She looks at them both oddly "Through the room behind you and up the stairs"
    "Thanks" he sets a small bag of gold on the counter "Send up some ale in a little" He stands to leave and heads to his room, Once there he sits facing the door and cleans his sword and once his ale makes it to the room he locks the door and pushes a dresser in front of it before he drinks him self to sleep.
    (going to sleep)

Raurshka

After Gorath left Raurshka wrote out a note that said:
    If you want some more, meet me in the morning at the Whiterun gate i could use someone like you for a small job.
    ~Yours truly, Raurshka.

and drank a bottle of mead before leaving the note and some gold (200 gold) with the innkeeper telling her "When that Orc comes back down give him this" Raurshka then got up and left to stay at his room in Dragonsreach.

Rarga

(White=Rarga)
    Rarga walks into Dragonsreach with approval after defeating all the Bandits in Lost Knife Hideout as Jarl Balgruuf had requested. He approaches the Jarl with the news and is rewarded with 5000 gold and is told he can stay at the Banned Mare after a hard few days work. Just as he is about to leave he notices another Orc sitting on a bench near the door, *Could that be him?* he asked himself "Raurshka?" Rarga called out excitement lingering in his deep rich voice.

Raurshka

Raurshka's head snapped up, he was sure he had herd the voice of his cousin. "Rarga?" he asked in disbelief, standing up. "is it really you?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts