• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Raurshka

After Killing the last of my opponents, I look over to Rarga, just in time to see him get knocked down. I rush over and Use ice and fire spells to kill the female Khajiit, Then Rarga Plants his sword into the chest of the Khajiit male.

Geel-Kajin

He is startled by the sudden appearance of the Fur-faces, who had rushed out of the battered tents. Imagining what teasings would come if the dark brotherhood saw him panicking like this,he used that memory and turned it to fuel for his sudden adrenaline, hissing,he landed his first blow upon the Fur-face at the back, before using a spell. Not the skyrim spells of ancient origins, but one from morrowind,taught to him by a trader in the blackmarsh. Firebite was indeed effective, he smelt the singed fur and the snarl of his enemy.
    Looking over the chaos, He saw his companions wiping his enemies easily, as if this was nothing to them,gaining very little wounds in comparison to the numerous scratches he got from the struggling fur-face

Rarga

Rarga laughed as the Khajiit fell to the dirt with his sword embedded in his chest, "I'll have that" he said and pressed his boot on the Khajiit's chest and he pulled his sword out watching as the blood slowly dripped off.

Geel-Kajin

After several more bursts of his spell, his opponent stopped thrashing. He gasped,legs shaking. His back felt like it was on fire. His eyes scanned the many dead bodies, and was impressed to find both the people he travelled with alive and very much kicking

Geel-Kajin

(out of character:il be afk for half an hour,my character will follow and generally agree with what happens)

Raurshka

I Laughed at my cousin only to be interrupted by the sound of grunting behind us. The Argonian seemed to be landing some good blows but so were the Khajiit. he finally got them down, but he didn't look so good himself. Raurshka went to go give his new companion a hand. "Good job, friend," he said Approvingly, helping him to stand. "here's your share of the money," Raurshka handed him a bag of 1000 coins.

Geel-Kajin

(I'm back)
    Geel-Kajin was atonished at such a big amount. He had never seen so much money in his life! He accepted the money with more than thanks.
    Looking around, he saw the corpses strewn about. They lay motionless on the floor, scattered on the tops of broken tents and some lay on their backs, face buried within the dry earth.
    He was shocked at the sort of slaughter they created. In blackmarsh, It was swamp leviathans and deer which he killed. In the dark brotherhood, it was only a single mere target. Here, it was like seeing the result of Sithis' work; pools of blood seeping into the ground. He respected his companions for being able to create such chaos. Though he had cut his ties with the dark brotherhood, "hail sithis" was murmured from his lips,as if they had a mind of their own

Rarga

Rarga strolls up to Geel-Kajin crosses his arms and says "Sithis?, are you a member of the dark brotherhood?" he said with a curious expression on his face almost afraid of his reply.

Geel-Kajin

The argonian swallows hard, struggling to slow down his heartbeat. If the Dark Brotherhood was alerted, he was more than sure to die. He tries to think up an excuse-any possible excuse, but none come to him. He shifts his weight uneasily. The only choice he had left was to explain his situaton.
    He told Rarga about his past-or the most he could explain with his limited vocabulary. His voice was gravelly and jerky, but the more he said about his past,the lest tense he became. It was as if all those secrets which he kept bottled up were ever so relieved to come out.
    He spoke of his past-of how he as a Shadowscale went to the Dark Brotherhood. It was a horrible place, and he longed to go. But he was so far from the Blackmarsh,and even if he went back, his kin would drag him all the way back here. He hated it every moment of the day
    When he was given an impossible asassination, he knew he could either flee to the world,or die following those orders. He chose the first, and had fled here,taking different alibis and occupations.
    He was scared now-and looked at Rarga tensely,waiting for him to speak. It was nerve wrecking

Rarga

Rarga kept his usual cold expression throughout Geel-Kajin's whole explanation but forced a small half smile as he finished. "Relax argonian i understand your situation" he said.

Raurshka

"Yeah, You helped us, so we shall help you," Raushka agreed, putting an arm over Geel-Kajin's shoulder. He then leaned in close and whispered. "But know, If you ever double-cross us, I will fry your butt like a chickens. Ok?" Raushka said smiling menacingly

Geel-Kajin

Geel-Kajin nodded vigorously, full of relief. he felt so thankful they did not attempt to inform the brotherhood. "Geel-Kajin say thanks,where we go now?" he inquired, wanting to put some distance between himself and the gruesome bodies of the fur-faces

Raurshka

"You two go get us some horses from the stable. I'll meet you there soon, I've got some things to finnish up here first," Raurshka told them. after they left, he got out his canteen and started to gather the Khajiit blood into it for his spell.

Rarga

Rarga walked toward the stables keeping a distance away from the argonian, he paid the stablemen 3000 coin for three horses and took two by the reins leading them onto the stone path next to the stable. "You can get your horse, argonian" he said in a expressionless tone. He then waited for Raurshka to take his horse so they could travel.

Geel-Kajin

The argonian had little experience with horses. They never had it in his homeland, and the Dark brotherhood never had one. He only knew there was such a thing when he saw it at whiterun stables. . Turning to his companions,he double-checked that the thing truly was a horse by watching Rarga before getting it

Raurshka

Raurshka put the canteen back on his waistband and walked over to his cousin and took his horse and climbed on. "We'll be going to Riften, I've got a contact there, and we need his help with a potion I need," Raurshka explained.

Geel-Kajin

Geel-Kajin nodded, and got onto his black steed. He fell off the first few times, mainly due to not ever having ridden a horse. With a smirk, he remembered from his fragments of memories that if a horse came to Blackmarsh,it would be turned to stew. Eventually,he found out how to get on and ride the 4 legged thingy,following the other two

Rarga

"Simple Enough" said Rarga dryly and his climbed upon his horse. "We probably won't get there before dark so maybe we could stop at Shor's stone the inn there should be comfortable enough." Rarga suggested.

Geel-Kajin

As evening came, the howl of wolves filled the air. It rose like a crescendo,chilling the bones of all who listened. The horses nickered, clearly disturbed by the signs of a predator. The atmosphere changed considerably, and the howls grew ever closer