• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she turns and smiles "why yes it is." she takes a sip of her milk and laughs "this is such a nice place as well"

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "So what brings you to whiterun?"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she looks up like shes thinking but really has no idea "im not sure i just kind of woke up in the stables" she looks down and laughs "i needed a drink so i came here"

Colonelscout312

"Strange, have you any idea what you were doing before you woke up in the stables?"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "i was just on my way to solitude. im an aspiring bard. i stopped at the inn at dragons bridge and woke up here"
    a flashof worry strikes across her face but she dismisses the idea. she laughs again and chugs down the rest of her drink "i really dont think it matters all that much." this was of course a lie she wanted to know exactly how she got there but was to worried at what that might mean

Colonelscout312

"Well, I don't believe you will be going to the bard college in solitude any time soon, solitude has been destroyed by the daedra."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she looks at him like hes telling tales "th-that cant be true"

Colonelscout312

"I'm afraid it is. A friend, a man named crusith, has seen the wreckage for himself. I am worried that whiterun may be next, and they are nowhere near the military might of solitude. I have begun fighting them. They destroyed my house because of my efforts to stop them."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    llia cringes. "i cant believe that. heh that puts my problems out the window" she edges closer. "is there anything we can do to try and slow them down"

Colonelscout312

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    ooc:APPLIED XD

Colonelscout312

"I must be off now. My friends are most likely wondering where I am. Farewell Madame." And with that, Nomad left.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "wait ill go with you" she hops down and runs after nomad

Colonelscout312

"Do you have any weapons?"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she reaches back and draws her katana meanwhile using a bound sword spell then laughs "you could say that"

Colonelscout312

Very well then, come along."

An Orc wearing heavy steel armour came running towards Nomad, he shouted:
    "Nomad! Nomad, we need you, now! They're back!"
    (ooc) is crusith an npc?

alikh'r damascus

the most pitiful argonian you'll ever meet
    meanwhile, Alikh'r, overhearing the large orc, becomes supprised by him. "who's back?"
    the small argonian asks. "is there something wrong?"

An orc comes trough the doors and says to alikh'r "Dont mind him he just fell and is dissoriented, I think he needs some mead in his belly" and laugh and when no one is watching him he pours some skoma in alikh'rs mead.

Jwalk999

At that time a quiet Dark Elf, Terinetius,walked in, dazed about what he had just done, that Nord man he had just killed had it coming, what with him beating his children and defiling everyone except his wife, but he felt terrible about what he had done, his dagger was swimming in blood in its sheath, he needed a pint, or two, of the strongest thing they had. He ordered a drink and went to the room he rented. To his amazement, a man was staning there, he was dressed in a black and red robe, how no one saw him come In was astonishing consisdereing he was completely out of place. He then said, "hello there, allow me to introduce myself, I am Sorain Mattius, the speaker from the dark brotherhood, I would like to congratulate you on a job well done, planning that execution was fun to watch, I would like you to join me in my loving family of cold hearted killers, please, take a moment to reflec and decide..."

Terintuis didn't know what to think, it took him months to plan out what just took minutes to act on,he decided he liked destroying people's evil wishes, he gladly accepted, and was then knocked, out, later to find himself in a dark Leather armor, dagger in hand, over another victim...

(That's my input!)