• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    "How about I take something from you!!!" Crusith bites Drapor on the neck and senses no pleasure. "I see, I am not alone here. Solitude is quite a sunny place. I shall only leave at night so I may transform.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "I have begun to recruit men to fight. Only one has taken up the call, his name is Muriel. If you wish to join the resistance of skyrim then please apply to join, here is an application" Nomad said, glad to hear that one other may join in the cause.
    ((I have an old thread up for recruiting. It is called the war f the daedradaedra.

Colonelscout312

"I would be glad to have you. And in answer to you saying that I couldn't handle a daedra, I am the descendant of Tiber Septim. So do not judge me harshly. So, we have a vampire, and aedra, and the descendant of Tiber Septim." He had the feeling hat they still had a very slim chance of victory

Gear Death

A Khajiit by the name of Dodark slips into the bar wearing what looks like Dark Brother Hood light armor, sratching at the scar over his dark green eye. Eyeing the fight wearily.

White_Memories

See no evil, speak no evil
    Elgal opened the door to the Bannered Mare, taking a moment to accustom himself to the warmth as opposed to the chilled air of Skyrim. Crimson orbs scanned over everyone within, steps immediately taking him away from the comotion and to a more secluded corner. A nod was passed to those who watched as the Bosmeri male made his way through.

Settling himself into a chair, pulling out an apple he had in his knapsack and taking a bite. Having grown up outside of Valenwood the Green Pact was a near foreign concept. His demeanor remained relaxed despite his attentiveness to the actions around, wary of being approached by anyone. As a worshipper of Hircine he held a healthy respect for other Daedric Princes and was not going to risk angering one by getting involved just yet.

Settling back in the chair, a small and content smile settled over his visage. Mead and ale were not on his list of drinks, not this time around. Instead, possible locations to explore was his goal.

(OOC: Feel free to ignore my input if you don't wish to include me.)

Colonelscout312

(ooc) we have started the thread but we are still recruiting, so this is in the past of the situation.

Nomad walked away from the fight with the vampires. He smelled that two new men were in the tavern. He saw that one was wearing the robes of a dark brotherhood member and made a point not to let him know who he was.
    "Have you heard about solitude?" He asked
    "That it was destroyed by the daedra"

Colonelscout312

(ooc) if you want to join just find the ooc for the war of the daedra.

Colonelscout312

(ooc) I would be glad to have you.

White_Memories

(ooc) I would be glad to have you.
    [OOC: I put my CC in the OOC thread]

Elgal didn't much care for someone asking him about Daedra, especially not when he was a devout worshipper of Hircine and made no effort to hide that fact. Silence reigned over him, the crunch of his teeth once more biting into the apple his only response. This Nord was not going to have him betray his lord, not when he had come so far in his transformations.

"Aye, I've heard about Solitude friend," was all he said, crimson eyes guarded. "What of it?"

Colonelscout312

"I was simply making small talk, and spreading the news. After all, Whiterun and they're people should take precautions so that the same thing doesn't happen to them"

White_Memories

"Spreading the news?" he raised one jet brow, tilting his head like a curious hound. "That's the news in all the inns across Skyrim! Must have been awful for those innocents that got caught up in the chaos."

Colonelscout312

"Agreed, I have reason to believe that Molag Bal was the one who planned the attack. It was only a matter of time I suppose."

White_Memories

Elgal couldn't help but shudder at the name. He held a healthy respect for Molag Bol, for none that crossed that Prince would walk away intact. And his other name, one not fit for speaking to anyone, was reason enough to wish he wasn't behind that attack.

"You'd best hope it wasn't Molag Bol," he narrowed his eyes. "Those people would have wished for death long before it happened at his hands."

[OOC: And I'm waiting for a good chance to jump into the rp]

Colonelscout312

"Who else would it be? He as wanted to conquer tamriel for a long time. I am certain others were involved."
    (ooc) ok

White_Memories

"Dagon is the most likely," Elgal shrugged, pulling out another apple. "He was behind the Oblivion Crisis and various other cults over the years. He's the one you need to worry about."

Colonelscout312

"Perhaps you would like to join me in opposing this threat? I have four men already, I could always use another."

Gear Death

DoDark Noticed the convo and decided to check out what was in the peoples pockets and found nothing.
    He turned to the bartender and asked him if he knew were someone named Egal here It turns out it was that one talking to the other pearson over there.
    "Here" DoDark said while handing him a letter which he had no idea what it had in it
    "Look I dont know whats in it someone just gave it to me and also some gold and said give it to you."