• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shear

Zaree, noticing the odd look the Nord had given her, she exchanged her mace for her wine. She was being too tightly strung. She needed to relax. [Maybe a pinch would be just enough to calm my nerves.] she consoled to herself. She tugged at a thin piece of string that hung around her neck, pulling with it a small canvas pouch. From it she produced a tube-like phial filled with white powder. She tipped a few grams of its contents into her cup. Taking a few sips as she put away the phial, smiling lightly as the now sweetened wine reminded her of home. It seemed like she wouldn't find any subtlety here anytime soon, [I might be here for a while..]

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    As the Khajiit noticed that they noticed her, she started backing off. She started coming towards them again, dousing her magic. "I'm the new Arch-Mage of Winterhold. I want my fair share of treasure, and kill. Now let me join your group."

Shear

Jo'Zaree almost fell off her seat. She stared at the other Khajiit in shock. "What happened to our last arch-mage?" her intonation somewhat Nordic, an indication that she'd been in Skyrim for a few years now.

Dylan Little

((greetings all))
    Daelan sheathed the arrow he had notched in his bow "Curses on you Stormcloak"Daelan wispered to no one Daelan had been following this Nord for sometime now as a Contract for his initiation to the dark brotherhood, yet he was proving hard to hit "well best to follow him then" Daelan then rose from his perch on top of Dragonsreach,climbed down and entered the Bannered Mare where he hoped he was not noticed
    ((here is my character profile
    Name: Daelan Calous

Race: Nord

Class: Archer/mage/alcamy/enchanting

looks:5ft 4"
    young, around 13
    slim athletic build
    Brown Hair
    blue eyes
    scars on hands

Personality and bio:Often underappriciated for his apperance,daelan is rather lonley and always looking for somthing to do,A kind friendly kid who would happily lay down his life for a friend, easy-going in social terms but ferocious in battle, does not take bribes nor is he easily intimidated if someone trys anything he will deal with them wether it's with weapons,magic or his werewolf form
    As a young baby,Daelan's parent's was approched by Dibella who said that this was her champion and blessed him with unnatural healing prowess but at the age of thirteen daelan found the truth and hated it, he turned his back on Dibella and turned to archery and the other ways of magic, as vengance Dibella cursed daelan so that he did not age, immedietly he was rejected by most, until he found the companions who took him in, trained him to be strong, made him a wolf and let him out again,over time he travelled to winterhold and learned the ways of the mage, now 200 years later, Daelan is about kill a innocent to get the attention of them to become an assassin, however despite rejecting Dibella, Dibella did not reject him and let him keep his Restoration Prowess))

Deondrey

The Argonian rubbed her snout ruefully, growing tired and agitated as the crowd began to reappear. The new patrons were much more aggressive than before, it seemed, and now was perhaps the best time to disappear until the dawn. Pressing her hands against the table, she pushed herself to her feet, the chair skidding on the floor behind her. She nodded once at James, still frowning. "Your friend there--Kalif, I heard him say?--should get some rest soon before we set out tomorrow. I suggest you do the same. I will be waiting... outside the inn for you, once the sun begins to peak over the walls of this hold."

She turned to leave, the door only a few steps from her table, but had to stop suddenly before she was bowled over by the newest, and rather intrusive, Khajiit. Her frown deepened as she met the eyes of the feline mage. "I don't know what you're talking about, cat," was all that left her scaled lips before she began to push past her, reaching for the door.

((Thank you for joining the RP, ShadowMage, but until I get a moderator's approval on you being the Arch-Mage, I'm going to just refer to you as a normal mage. You're the second or third Arch-Mage in this forum. x) ))

rockstar14

"Agreed, this area is getting too crowded for my taste." James said as the Argonian rose.

"Good night!" he called out as he saw her exit, though he doubted that she had heard him over the new comers.

"Might as well get some rest then." He muttered to himself as he rose from his seat. He threw some coins on the counter before going to find a open bed.

TheOriongamer

The Khajiit entered the bannered mare silently and hastened to the bar-keep. He passed over a note, glancing quickly around at the crowded room. The bar-keep nodded and whispered into his ear. He whispered back and hurried over to the corner of the room and stood their studying his surroundings.

butlerbobs

An Orc shuffled clumsily into the inn, seeming to have little control over his huge bulk. He lumbered toward the bar and positioned himself precariously on a small wooden stool. He ordered a mug of ale and while he waited a dark furred Khajit in the corner of the room caught his eye, he swore he recognized him but quickly dismissed the thought as the barkeep passed him his ale. He took a long gulp and sighed.

TheOriongamer

The Khajiit noticed the orc looking at him and a sudden feeling of familiarity spread over him. "that can't be him" he muttered to himself. "Might as well.." Standing up tall he went and sat next to the orc.
    "Long time no see... friend"

(ello govna)
    Name: Aguia
    Race: Breton
    Class: Spellsword
    Looks: A weakling of a man with no muscles whatsoever. He has curly brown hair but a handsome face
    Likes: Mastering the destructive power of magic and shopping
    Dislikes: Everyone who looks at him funny
    Personality: Keeps to himself, too trusting. He is quick to anger and has not got full control over his powers.
    Bio: Aguia was banished to Tamriel after wiping out 3 village in Yokuda when someone said "I killed your parents" in a mocking way. The child who did that is now dead... He wasn't always like this, when he was 23 he loved everything in the world. Then that one child changed everything..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aguia opened the door to the banned mare. He looked around sizing everyone up. He walked around in a circle for a bit giving everyone evil looks, he sees a chair next to the open fire. He announces " WENCH!" in the manliest voice possible, he then gave up and went back to his measly tone "can I have the most non alcoholic drink possible?" He looked towards the open fire and memories of that fateful day in yokuda where he burnt down three villages still burnt the corner of his mind. He pulled his hood down over his face, reached for his magic tome 'Make Everyone Bow Down To You by Dovahkiin' and started reading.

butlerbobs

"Lithorien is that you?" murmured the orc, "its been a long time, here let me buy you a drink!" he bellowed gesturing to the barkeep.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    Back at the Mare, the Khajiit Mage put on her mask again, and casted an invisibility spell, stalking the argonian every step of the way. Getting closer than wanted, the Khajiit casted the spell again, then muffled herself. Now she was getting very, very close, and decided to stop and wait a while. She knew what she had to do, infect the Argonian with Vampirsm. It was that or death, unless the argonian let her go. Either way, she was going.

TheOriongamer

"You know i don't drink, besides im here on buisness" he replied to the boisterous orc. This is going to get interesting he thought to himself. "But the nature of my buisness means that i may need some... assistance. And having someone familiar would be...comforting." he added

butlerbobs

"Believe me I need this drink more than you breton!" shouted the orc "do you have any idea what i've been through recently!"

Shear

"We don't!" standing up from the table beside them. "Now he was first so I think you better wait, whats wrong with getting your drink a little later?"

butlerbobs

Hearing the Khajit's proposal the orc apoligised to the breton for his outburst and turned to Lithorien. "What kind of...assistance...do you require?" he asked curiously.