That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elladale_Darkwood

The awkward moment when my dad marries his Orc to Celcia to live in her house, only to find out that she will still live her sleazy brother and he doesn't even have a bed to sleep in.

That awkward moment when you're wandering around Ivarstead and Parthruunax's corpse lands in front of you from the sky.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
That awkward moment when you're wandering around Ivarstead and Parthruunax's corpse lands in front of you from the sky.
I'll watch for that! Did you fight him, put a DoT on him, and leave battle or something?

I'll watch for that! Did you fight him, put a DoT on him, and leave battle or something?
It was just a glitch. I killed him earlier, and his corpse happened to spaz out and fling itself into the sky. It landed in Ivarstead when I was visiting.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
It was just a glitch. I killed him earlier, and his corpse happened to spaz out and fling itself into the sky. It landed in Ivarstead when I was visiting.

Interesting, that reminds me:

That awkard moment when you cast a resurrection spell on a dragon's skeleton, hoping for an awesome ally, but are granted only the fleeting view of the dragon's bones flying off the mountainside.

Solitude

Inactive
The awkward moment when your climbing up a mountain on a horse, and decide to un mount, fall down the mountain and die..

Zommykinz

Someone stole my sweetroll...
...you find a dead horse... and proceed to take out the most blunt object you have and start beating it, then stop and mutter, "No use beating a dead horse" then calmly walk away.

...when you find a food item in the store(irl) called "Sweet roll" and you want to buy it but are afraid someone will steal it from you before you get home.

...you assemble the dead thugs hired to kill you in a naked pile in the middle of Whiterun(in very suggestive positions) and a kid walks by, mutters, "What happened?" then bends down to touch the bodies then walks away.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
That awkward moment when you steal every single display ingredient in Arcadia's Cauldron (or any alternative ingredient/alchemists shop) and proceed to make several potions and then sell those to Arcadia (or any alternative shop owner) and she (they) don't even ask questions as to where you got the ingredients or where the stock went.

That Awkward moment when you accidentally kill an NPC with your poor telekinesis skills and have the entire town set on you in seconds.

That Awkward moment when in real life someone says something to you that they do/are and you without thinking reply "I used to do that, but then I took an arrow to the knee" and they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

or

That Awkward moment when in the middle of a street on a Saturday night during the intermission of a play, someone says to you "Let me Guess, someone stole your sweet roll" and you out of 500 people are the only one who gets it.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
That awkward moment when you steal every single display ingredient in Arcadia's Cauldron (or any alternative ingredient/alchemists shop) and proceed to make several potions and then sell those to Arcadia (or any alternative shop owner) and she (they) don't even ask questions as to where you got the ingredients or where the stock went.
One time I stole everything in Arcadia's Cauldron during the night, and the next morning I went back in and was greeted with, "Have a look around, I'm sure you'll find what you need!"

KattSand

Premium Member
That awkward moment when you fight your first dragon at the watchtower, and after some soul absorbing one of the whiterun guards encourages you to try out your new shout, as you proceed to do so the same guard steps right in front of you and gets caught in the shout and you now have a 40 gold bounty for attacking said guard. Of course this is the moment when you follower decides to step in and defend your honor by killing the guard so you now have a 1000 gold bounty.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
That awkward moment when you fight your first dragon at the watchtower, and after some soul absorbing one of the whiterun guards encourages you to try out your new shout, as you proceed to do so the same guard steps right in front of you and gets caught in the shout and you now have a 40 gold bounty for attacking said guard. Of course this is the moment when you follower decides to step in and defend your honor by killing the guard so you now have a 1000 gold bounty.
I put it right in his face every time and I've never been hit with a fine.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you steal from the khajiit caravan and they respond by stealing from you to the point where when you once had a full inventory of 300 you know only have 100 weight and are left with 1/3 of your stuff all in 5 seconds. :eek:

Haru17

Lost Falmer
That awkward moment when you steal from the khajiit caravan and they respond by stealing from you to the point where when you once had a full inventory of 300 you know only have 100 weight and are left with 1/3 of your stuff all in 5 seconds. :eek:

They do that in-game???

iTz BlaKe B

That awkward moment when General Tullius tries to order someone to cut your head off in the small keep of Helgen when you where just bringing cookies to you're Grandma and some shady things happened and and bandit woodsman had to kill a wolf that attacked you and tore you're Red Hood, not knowing this was a Imperial forest a battle ensued between a the Bandit Chief woodsman dressed in a Hood who is a expert with a Bow and his band of merry men.

Now in Helgen you find yourself having a Rap Battle with General Tullius and embarrassing him in front of his soldiers he orders your head to be removed from your body. A distant Dragon hears the battle and having always spitting that fire the Dragon flies on over and post up on the nearest Tower.

Fearing his crazy skills on the Mic every flees and accidentally killing Yogi the Bear on the way out of the safety of the Keep you realize you wanted to make a Breton not a Redguard and so ends the life of Bob the Legendary Dragon-born.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
The awkward moment when you shoot at a deer only to have it run away so just when your about to leave and turn the other direction, your horse and follower take off after it and only come back after three days...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts