• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will win this endless war?

• Band of Heroes

Votes: 6 75.0%
    • Thalmor

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Vincent walked outside the cavern to be encountered by the view of the Forsworn camp. The natives were doing simple jobs around the camp to keep everything in structure. Vincent sees a woman teaching her daughter the ways of Forsworn cooking. A Reachman was sharpening his sword to be ready for any battle that he might encounter. An old man, wise and looking near-death, was creating what appears to be an ancient potion of some kind. Vincent admired the simplicity of these people. He will always respect their ways.

Vincent then noticed the sun setting down on the horizon in the distance. He realizes that the group will not be able to attack the Thalmor at night and rest is definitely needed after the events of today. He walks back into the cavern to ask Herne if the group can spend the night here. Vincent knew that this request is not an easy one for Herne, as tensions between the Reachman and the rest of the group is at boiling point.

Vincent then walks into the direction that Herne went in earlier. Vincent continued walking to Herne's direction until he saw the Reachman praying to his gods. Vincent decided to watch from a distance. He did not want to interrupt him while he converses with the ancient Breton gods. This made Vincent think about gods and religion. The only god he had ever worshiped was Julianos, the God of Wisdom and Logic. He was born unto a family who worshiped Julianos, so he ended up worshiping him as well. If his path was different, he might have worshiped the ancient Breton gods or no god at all. Vincent still prays to Julianos on the occasion that the Breton thief was feeling lost.

He then takes the necklace of Julianos up from his neck and looks at it. He has worn this since for ten years, to remind him of his home of Daggerfall. he knows in his heart that he's a true High Rock Breton and nothing more. He then places the necklace back on his neck and waits for Herne to finish his praying to the Breton gods of old, so that he can ask him a question.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    He felt an ancient power imbue him, wash over him; cleansing him as though he was kneeling underwater - the blessing (if one could call it that) both soothed his anger and enflamed his passions anew and Herne finally opened his eyes again; moving back into a standard kneeling position as he had leaned backwards during his prayer so that his shoulder blades had touched the wet alcove floor.

The stench of blood and the fresh dead began to fill the small room and Herne finally stood and grasped the heart again, placing it with reverence in a woven basket that was filled with a variety of organs - brains, kidneys, livers and hearts amongst them.

Just as he was about to sever the head and preform a trephining, he turned and saw Vincent there. Despite him bein a fellow Breton, Herne still narrowed his eyes a little and suppressed a growl out of respect for the kinsman that was looking at his worn talisman.

"I understand your blood kinship...yet it is not customary for non-clansmen to be present in the ritual hall," Herne approached Vincent and placed the less bloodied hand on his shoulder, "it is a 'sacred' thing...you understand...."

Then he heard loud footsteps and snarled under his breath...

"However, I guess you could prevent your 'friends' from being hacked to pieces by my kin...as I am sure they will be returning..."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith walked through the land of the bloody damn forsworn who she despised heading towards the forsworn camp Herne was at. She saw alot of the natives doin weird things that forsworn do, but before long all eyes were upon Greklith hatred obviously showing. She was drawing closer to the camp when a forsworn came inftront of her a sword in hand.
    " What are you doing here outsider!" the forsworn said spitting on the floor in disgrace of talking Grekliths language.
    " Is there a problem oh great nude person is my presence upsetting you?" Greklith said mockingly not caring what the forsworn would do.
    " You are an outsider and outsiders are not welcome in our lands!" the forsworn retorted back.
    " You know you shouldn't be so hostile because if you weren't you wouldn't be living in perfetic tents made of sticks and leaves and having to fear for your petty lives!" Greklith shouted back.
    " Anyway I have to go sorry I can't chat!"Greklith said pushing her way past the man thinking who much of an idiot he was believing in gods that don't even exist.
    " If the gods did exist why did they not come and help the forsworn in their time of need?" Greklith thought to herself thinking the forsworn were even more stupid and soon enough she could she the camp infront of her.
    " I'm back did you miss me?" Greklith said giving out a cackle of laughter as she drew closer.

MR-WIKI-96

I am very sorry for watching but I have a question to ask you. We need to stay the night as it is too dark and risky to be out in the wilderness, hunted by Thalmor. I know this request seems rather large considering you and the group being on different "levels" but it is only for the night that we stay here and nothing more, asked Vincent. He heard vaguely in the distance Greklith arguing with a Forsworn man, somewhere in the camp. Vincent was hoping deeply that his group would at least try not get themselves killed while the group stay the night here. He knew that the group would have trouble settling in for just one night and Vincent knew that he would have to be the peace keeper between the group of former prisoners and Herne and his Reachmen. Being peace keeper is not an easy job for anyone and Vincent knew very well that he'll have his work cut out for him.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    This time a grimace did appear on Herne's face and his eyes darkened with menace.
    "You request a lot ...asking for sanctuary for your group with my people..."

He heard the ruckus outside but made little move to investigate. "My people are already thirsting for blood...so I could not have you within our halls as we might as well deliver you to the Thalmor..." He looked across the hall to a small opening in the opposite wall that led to 'the deer pens'.

"You can have the deer pens once we clear out the carcasses...yet you will be under a tight watch as we are still suspicious of the people in your company..." He looked down once again to the small craggy entrance to the pens...which was actually more like a large hole in which dead carcasses (primarily deer) were stored...
    He himself had no qualms about having the group in the pit, and he was sure the other forsworn wouldn't be too bothered by it either...

"But I warn you, the moment you take sanctuary there, you will not be released till dawn where they will lower the ladder...from then on, you can take no further sanctuary here and will have to move on...I, of course, will be accompanying you on your endevour...but all I am saying is do not expect comfortable company and lodgings here...."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith walked into the indoors of the camp and saw Herne with Vincent.
    " That traitor!" Greklith thoght to herself looking at Herne with hatred and spat on the ground infront of him.
    " Oh sorry I didn't mean to spit infront of you I just thought it's what you phscoatic people do around here." Greklith said giving a grimise smile. She began to look around the place and it kind of made her remember about her days in the dark brotherhood killing people and torturing people, it was so fun.
    "Are your gods running around dancing around campfires and playing games with briar hearts tonight?" Greklith said giving a disaproved look at the place and was now certain they all had been hit in the head with a rock at birth causing them to lose all sence.

MR-WIKI-96

Vincent was not surprised by his offering. He was expecting a "no" from the blood brother but he was glad to be given some form of sanctuary for him and the group. Something is better than nothing in his opinion. Thank you very much kinsman. I will join the group down there myself. I do not mean harm to your people and as blood kinsmen, you can trust me to sleep above the pit. But I will always stick with my group. You will have no complaints about the pit from me although my companions will be slightly less glad but as the saying goes "man up and live with it". He then smiled and winked at Herne after saying the quote. He knew he should not expect a comfortable nights rest, but the deer carcass pit was a luxury compared to the rotten prisons of Cidhna mine.

Vincent saw Greklith come in the room, complaining and insulting the Forsworn as usual. Vincent smiled and laughed. He was going to love the look on Greklith's face when Herne tells her where the group will be staying tonight. He looks to Herne with a big 'ol grin on his face.

Herne, would you like to do the honors of telling her?

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "Greklith watch your tongue they have offered us a place to rest" said Parven eyeing off nearby deer head "the last thing we need is forsworn after us"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith fel tkind of annoyed at Parven, but she had to atmit she was being out of order and for possibly the third or second time in her life she said a word she despised and thought the word was completly stupid and shouldn't exist.
    " Sorry." Greklith said feeling sick to her stomach having to look away from them all feeling completly thick and weak for uttering that discraseful word damning the person who made it.
    " So would it be possible if I could leave during the night and thank you very much for allowing us to stay." Greklith said giving an unconvincing smile.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Herne looked between the trio and his eyes settled on Greklith at last, eyes narrowing but not in an entirely menacing manner.
    "You'll be staying the the deer pens with the rest of your group....when you have your genuine need to leave...our watchmen will lower the ladder...." Then, he advanced on Greklith, "but if you attempt anything...'stupid'...then you will be helping us commune with the Gods with your innards...understand!"

He noticed some forsworn enter the large cavern and Herne looked over at them, jerking his head in the direction of the pen entrance into which they disappeared after casting distrustful looks over at the outsiders.
    The weren't happy with them being here...

Later, they were seen hauling carcasses out of the entrance and taking them outside. To and fro they went, carrying deer, goat, wolf and even human corpses out of the pit.
    "You needn't thank me for sanctuary, if I didn't gain permission off the shaman...you all wouldn't even be living at this moment...."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Well thank you, but I will need to leave for quite a while and may not be back tilll dawn and don't worry about me doing something stupid as it does not include your people or anyopne for that matter." Greklith said to Herne trying to talk to him as polite as possible. Greklith then walked around and saw splatters of blood surrounding the place imagining sleeping in it and the thought didn't disurb her as she has slept in a puddle of her own blood on numerous ocatiousions.

Greklith left the cave and began to walk off seeing the same man she had an argument earlier giving Greklith a horribly disgusted look. Greklith began to look around the hills choosing one in the distance she will be heading to, tonight as there is a secret that must not be told to anyone or her life would be truly over.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "I'll just rest in a tree out side of the deer pits" says Parven watching Greklith think about something "so she is going to leave tonight and not get back till dawn she could be a vampire going to feed but she would have burnt up already from the sunlight or she is a werewolf" thought Parven "Hey Greklith is there something your not telling us" whispered Parven to Greklith

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Keep your nose out of my business I am not your mother and I do not need to tell you everything, but... well I just can't say!" Greklith said moving briskly away knowing her secret can't be kept forever.
    " Parevn don't come near me for a while and don't come looking for me at night! Do I make myself clear?" Greklith said apart of her thinking there was no point trying to get Parven to agree to something as he has a mind of his own.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "I'm sorry but I don't take orders from anyone not even Greklith, I'll sleep where I please and I choose the tree near the deer pits" says Parven stern and defiantly. He seemed disgusted by the thought of sleeping in deer blood.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Parven take my weapons back to camp and also take my armor as I will not sleep there at alll it would be best thank tyou for the other anyway Herne, but I will be staying outdoors as it is essential for everyones safety if it's ok with you?" Greklith asked Herne giving Parven her weapons and taking off her armor with just her udergarments left.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "hmm if you say so Greklith but are you sure" says Parven as he stows the armor into the large pack on his back and belts her weapons onto his armor. Parven looks at Greklith concerned "maybe it had something to do with the werewolf earlier" Parven thought

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Im sure I will be ok as I can fight bare handed just keep them safe ok?" Greklith said worriying that Parven might expect something and looked away from him knowing that she had to set things straight with him incase he said something.
    " Parven meet me just before night tonight I need to tell you something ok?" Greklith said walking away.
    " Meet me on that hill over there." Greklith points.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Then you stay outside at your own risk, no one will come to your aid should you have an encounter with enemy threats," he spoke far more calmly to Parven and then turned to Greklith, "the same goes for you, it is pleasing to see you taking responsibility."

He couldn't prevent himself from seeing her uncovered flesh, but he saw nothing that interested him...besides, the night of their ancestors were coming up and he would gain reprieve then.

More Forsworn had filtered into the cave, men and women, all armed and dangerous - they had no hag matriarch here, but were led by the shaman who stood beside the entrance, holding a large, gnarled staff and with her face covered in blood and war paint. She looked positively fearsome, reflecting her hardline personality.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts