• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will win this endless war?

• Band of Heroes

Votes: 6 75.0%
    • Thalmor

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith took a glance at Herne and began to think of what to say to him.
    " Herne I hope what ever your doing tonight goes well and I will head off soon and I will be fine and safe no one will dare to hurt a person like me or they will definatly end up dead in a ditch with their limbs seffered off and burnt into ash as I have my own rituals considering I am an expert necromancer." Greklith said realising that she had barely told anything to anyone and nearly all her secrets were still bottled up inside.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "you need not worry about coming to our aid I am the one who covered your escape from those damn wasps" says Parven "I'll meet you there" Parven sprints off to the hill moving faster than a ordinary khajiit.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith followed Parven at a slow pase knowing Parven will probably kill something to engtertain himself while she walked calmly towards the hill like she had forever. She was surprised that she didn't feel much of the cold considering she was almost naked and it was in the middle of Skyrim probably the coldest province she's been to. Greklith fiddled with her brown, chestnut hair putting it back up in a braid to consume her time as she walked.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven looked at Greklith and noticed her facial expression "I'm not that much of a animal I don't kill for fun I kill when necessary" says Parven slowing his pace to walk beside Greklith. He removes his hood and mask revealing his bright maroon fur.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Well I might as well tell you know your here." Greklith said clearing her throat ready to tell him her first secret.
    " To start off the reason I need the night to myself ids that I'm an animal even more than you." Greklith started and began to talk once more.
    " I'm a cursed creature im not a werewolf nor am I a vampire I'm a creature thats a kind of both and it started when I had contracted both deseases from my blood sucking parents. Mother was a vamp, farther a werewolf and we lived happily ever after until the vampires found out my mum was married to flea bag and she was killed forced to stay outside after being nailed to a rock and burned. My farther and I made our escape and he was quickly killed off by the vampires who puersued him. I was delived to a werewolf clan which my farther was in charge of and the whole clan had to leave because of the vamps. So thats my story and I will transform tonight and three more nights so it's best if you go now!" Greklith said looking at the setting sun over the horizon.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "not going to happen Greklith I would risk my life for you" says Parven "I will help you through this I know a way to cure vampirism but lycanthropy I don't know anything about"

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
    (Hopefully I'm not coming in at a bad time)

The sun was starting to set, and Acacia was getting seriously annoyed. She had been walking for what seemed like forever. The forests were deep and dangerous looking. She wished she was in a city. A big one, with bright lights, warm rooms, sweetrolls, and lots of rich people. She chuckled to herself, but was starting to get anxious. It was going to get dark soon, and there was no way Acacia wanted to sleep in this forest. She hadn't been in Skyrim for long, who knew what kind of creatures inhabited it? She definitely didn't want to find out. Acacia continued walking, but she heard a noise. Talking.

Scrambling behind a tree so that she could get a closer look, Acacia peered into the clearing. People. Harmless looking people, but you never know. Had she seem them before? She couldn't remember, and it irritated her. Acacia decided to carefully sneak around them. She was sneaky, she told herself. Then she stepped on a crackling pile of leaves. Master of disguise. Acacia wrinkled her nose, disgruntled with herself. No real options now.

Acacia entered the group awkwardly. "Sorry to bother you," she said with a grin. "I was kind of lost - no I wasn't! Well, sort of not lost." She trailed off at the end, feeling like she had interrupted an important conversation. Ah well, she was good at that.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "you need to get out of here quick my friend is not what she appears if you value your life go to the forsworn camp tell them your with Vincent and they will give you a place to stay" says Parven noticing the intruder into his conversation.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ( OCC:This was Molag's post but he posted in the wrong thread!!

Running from the thalmor running always running the thalmor close behind maybe this would be Finwë final stand blooded up mace these clothes have proven to be more hassle than it’s worth then Finwë came up to a forsworn camp once my sworn enemy soon to be Finwë’s saviour this abandoned ruin we be able to shelter me from the evil barbaric ruthless harpies that have been intoxicating Finwë, poising Finwë life, Finwë wasn’t always like this Finwë was normal until Finwë was bitten by a monster, the only way out was to seek out the help of the companions but them just like everyone else had their own secrets but unlike everyone else they let their secrets consume them until they’re not themselves they are but mindless shells .

Thing just went from bad to worse every think went dark Finwë found his self a beast he had been deceived he had been tricked into becoming an vicious werewolf, set to wonder the earth in hope of a cure all alone an outcast.

Finwë approached the ruin then a horrible sight met his eyes a fearsome warrior draped in her undergarments but none the less still fearsome, a red guard woman accompanied by a khajiit another fearsome warrior . Finwë was terrified to integer to run to ton proud to change, maybe this night the wolf would lay down with the lamb.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith looked round to see an ewlf of some kind trying to sneak, but Parven had already spotted her and told her to clear off. Greklith then saw another figure a big brawly man, an altmer. Greklith stood up and ran at the man blades in hand after taking them away from Parven who had hold of them and ran across and put the knife to the altmer's throat.
    " What are you doing here Thalmor scum? And don't bother saying "oh, but i'm not Thalmor" because your wearing their uniform so any last words before I kill you!" Greklith said the knife nearly digging into the mans unholy throat as she spoke giving an evily twisted smile ready to kill the man at any moment.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "how about we have some fun with this Greklith I'll hold him still ad you torture him" says Parven as he moves closer to the thalmor his dagger drawn.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith gave an unpleasent smile to what Parven said and gave an evil cry of laughter as her grip on the knife tightened and the blade dug into the throat nearly piercing it now. She looked at the Thalmor more closely and something about him made her think, but she didn't know what. It was something about him that made her feel like she recognised him.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "Greklith what's wrong why the hesitation" says Parven now standing beside Greklith with a hand on her shoulder.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith shugged Parvens hand off her shoulder and just stared at the man wanting to grab hold of him and wrestle his weak perfetic Thalmor body to the floor and force him to tell her why she recognises him. Greklith then looked into his eyes and knew. It was one time in the past when she transformede into her bestrial form it was like he had been there with her as she remembered those eyes. Greklith took the knife away and put it to herside and looked at the altmer right in the eyes.
    " Your a werewolf aren't you know tell me why your here!" Greklith said her voice nearly a whisper as this man had once saved her life.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven sheathes his dagger as he hears what Greklith said "this thalmor is a werewolf I thought they were all about being pure" says Parven

Cadaver

"Silence assassin and get that childlike blade from my throat you’re incompetence is matched only by your stupidity. Thalmor ha i have devoted most of my life to rid the whole Tamriel of their current infestation that is plaguing all of our lives. I take great offence at the fact that you think I’m a one of those harpies. Maybe my appearance is deceptive but in this life what isn’t. The difference between me and those Thalmor is that i have standards something that i see you are lacking so if anyone resembles a Thalmor it’s you Greklith but i also remembered you me saving you wasn’t completely in my hands you rolled the dice with Talos and he took pity on you but I’m sure knowing you, you would of found a way out” Finwe exclaimed. Finwe didn’t know what to say but he thought that him being a respected bard might be overshadowed by a childlike nickname the reluctant werewolf.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "hmm is that so" says Parven he looks around

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "I am no war hero I'm nothing but a petty thief who has learned the way of the sword, a swashbuckler as to say" says Parven he shifts his stance uncomfortably. He doesn't enjoy talking to thalmor