• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will win this endless war?

• Band of Heroes

Votes: 6 75.0%
    • Thalmor

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven awakes from his light snooze tired from the battle that had ended not long ago. He returns to the entrance of the cave "Greklith you look like your getting better already" Parven leaned up against the entrance and continued to watch the conversation almost unphased that Vincent was a forsworn sympathizer

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Petty threats and knife waving will do little if they plan to bully me," he smiled in return and shook the other Bretons hand strongly; solidfying their agreement - bound in blood and honour.

"I was named Herne, as like the glorious ancestral hunter before me and I wear it with pride," he returned the sword back to his hand after breaking the handshake, "what is your namesake kinsman? I ought to know the name of who I blood bound with."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Well Herne was it that hard just to tell me that and can you two stop having a beutiful love scene as we really have to kill some Thalmor scuma and I nedd my armor and thank you Herne for helping and don't come back with some stupid remark as I don't want to hear it thank you know lets kill!" Greklith said rolling her at the love scene between Vincent and Herne and after she finished talking she ran off in the direction of the nord camp to collect her armor hoping her armor was still in good condition. She felt a lot better than before and felt happy to walk on her own two feet again seeing the others still in the forsworn camp as she carried on running, adrenaline rushing through her body, deep inside thanking the forsworn as she felt better than she has in years.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    His amiable mood was immediately ruined by just the first sounds uttered from that redguards throat and he gritted his teeth together savagely, locking his jaw and increasing the grip on his weapons. He hadn't given her his name, and was close to enraged that she had listened in.

"You believe the forsworn will allow you to march through the reach wearing the garbs of an outsider?" He growled, trying his very best to be civil with the woman. But, guessing that she had sprinted too far off to hear him, he instead turned to the other breton, "is she being ignorant for the sake of it, or can't she help it since she apparently lacks any common sense..."

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Vincent smiled at his words about not being fazed by Greklith or Parven. He was glad that he will not be put off the cause because of racism.

He listened to Herne who revealed his name. Vincent thought it was an honorable and distinguished name. He can tell from the Herne's tone and eyes that he was quite proud of his name. Herne went on to ask what Vincent's namesake was.

I was named Vincent after my father. I am technically Vincent "Junior" if you will. My father was a rich and posh man and I was born unto it. I did not like that lifestyle. I had wished to be an adventurer but he wanted me to be a Mage scholar. I did not accept this and I became a thief instead.

My story is not important right now. I shall tell you it to you soon though.

He then heard Greklith start shouting at Herne and Vincent with insults at them about the two wasting time with a "love scene" and about killing Thalmor. Herne then remarked at Greklith about walking around the reach with the wrong clothes. Vincent ignored Greklith's comments and turned to Herne.

Ignore him, Herne. He does not understand the bond of blood brothers and I doubt he ever will.
    On the clothes issue at hand. I think some of us will get by with no problem, said Vincent, putting emphasis on the "some" part to show he was talking about him and Herne.

I do not know about her reason for her judgment on your people. I think the course of action there is to ask her yourself. But we both know that'll be quite difficult.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith stops in her steps as she had a unatural hearing and could hear every word of the " lovers" and glared back at them.
    " I may not understand forsworn love bounds, but you don't have to talk behind my back and Vincent I'm a woman so please do not call me a "he" as if you say it again I will send a knife through you throat and my clothes are fine and if the forsworn can't actually be descent enough to wear proper clothes showing off their inappropiate bits because they can't dress themselves as they are that thick and if your idiotic people have a problem then let them say something lets just hope they aren't too close to me or they might find a knife in their stomach!" Greklith said then using an inappropiate hand signal before running off once more.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "A thief...interesting..." Herne neither looked like he approved nor dissaproved of Vincents chosen occupation but respected the act of rebellion against such a 'useless profession' (as Herne saw them) of scholarly pursuits.
    The spark of rebellion was a good thing to have in these trying times and Herne was beginning to see the glimmer of Reach ancestry through the recollection of the thiefs past and his general demeanor.

"Trust me," he sheathed one of the deadly swords in the leather belt at his waist, "I try to ignore it best I can, applaud my self control friend otherwise I feel as though you would have seen her with her guts decorating the altar and her eyes being grounded to powder."

However, he smiled at the comment of being Vincent being relatively safe in the Reach, shaking his head a little. "With some many traitorous kin wandering these hills, we have grown wary of even our own blood...you would do well taking at least a weapon of Forsworn make...it may just save your life as proof..."

Yet then, his rage was kindled anew at the threats the redguard proposed to his people and a snarl was upon his face. "Touch any one of my kin and you will be meeting the Old Gods before you can draw your blade across any of their throats!"

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven let out laugh "you be better of not threatening her she is tougher then you think" says Parven before running of to catch up with Greklith and retrieve their armor. Parven quickly caught up with Greklith "you look happy and you know not dying from a mutated wasp thing's sting" he lets out a chuckle Parven leaps up into the trees to survey the area of the fight "hmm the battle is over the nords have won no thanks to us we should be able to sneak in without a problem.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Vincent smiled at her request for Vincent to use a Forsworn weapon. Usually Vincent would not take a weapon that wasn't bound. He preferred to use weapons that he can procure on site. It has helped him to be cautious as a thief, in case he was caught and has his stuff confiscated. Plus to Vincent, he has gotten used to the bound weaponry in his conjuration armory but alas, he decides taking one small weapon wouldn't hurt his chances of victory over the Thalmor.

Okay. I'll take a weapon then.

He then walks up to a shelf that was only a few feet away from him. He takes a Forsworn dagger from it's inventory. He then takes a holster for the weapon as it is apparent that he doesn't have one. He buckles the holster and sheathes the sword into it. He looks at him and then at Herne, smiling.

Alright, I'm all set. We better join the others.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "I guess," Herne grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck and feeling the strands of hair clumped together with sticky, dried blood. Despite many preconceptions of the sons and daughters of the Reach, they were rather cleanly people.

"I shall meet up with you tonight, have no worry of me finding you as I am sure of my trackers abilities...I must pray first...then I shall come." He nodded farewell to Vincent with a fist over his chest and then proceeded to climb up an almost sheer cave wall, in near to complete darkness, and disappeared into one of the high up alcoves that emanated a ethereal blue light.

He would find them later if he so desired, he was sure their footsteps would be easy to follow...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith had a sence of happiness in her which was rare and not to be angered as her mood could change in a split second and she has done it before and it defiantly scared the person who annoyed her before he was hung from the top of a mountain. She giggled at the memory and caught up with Parven and she looked cautiously at the battlefield to see blotted bodies still left, even Thalmor lay dead blotted which meant the wasps weren't completely trained which made Greklith roar out in laughter.
    " Dum Thalmor thinking their so smart creating massive bugs which then turn on them! Haha!" Greklith screams running into the battlefield spinning and spitting on the bodies of Thalmor and even spat on a body of a forsworn hoping Herne or Vincent was there to witness it better if both.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "your crazy you know that Greklith completely crazy" says Parven a huge grin on his face sneaking around he finds an opening in the Nords defenses "Greklith over here" shouts Parven getting ready to move in through the gap he pulls out his dagger and peeks around the corner okay the coast is clear.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith walks towards Parven giving out a roar of laughter spitting on corspe after corspe not caring if anyone was watching.
    " Parven this is a side of me thats rarley seen so make the most of it!" Greklith said joining Parven by his side looking at the camp.
    " Is anyone one guard?" Greklith said seriouness returning to her voice.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "not a soul in sight they must have cleared out after the attack but they left in a hurry all of our stuff is still here" says Parven giving Greklith a stern look "ready there could be a patrol group of nords to make sure they are not followed"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " Well if possible we want to be allies wioth thema, but first our armor, but what should we do after?" Greklith asked Parvenn looking into his stern eyes and thehn towards the pile of armor and saw hers still in pretty good condition and wasn't too battered so she was quite happy and this new happiness filled Greklith and changed her attitude completley.
    " Well there's no guards so what are we still doing her?" Greklith said giving out chuckles of laughter.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "looks good lets go" Parven makes a quick sprint for the armor pile searching through it for his own "aha found it" Parven finds all the bits of his armor he quickly strips down and puts his armor on he now stands there proudly in his daedric leather armor his heavy hooded black cloak his boots, gloves and his pendent now feeling good to be back in his armor covering his maroon fur.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith followed and immediatly took hers and undressed till she was almost naked not caring Parven was there, but she was a favourite with men, but all her boyfriends now lay dead in pits or are in hiding from Greklith. Greklith felt like she needed a wash to get rid of all the filth on her body, but first she had to find a safe location so she began to dress herself in her shrouded armor knowing that when the others saw her they would probably feel quite uneased around her as it was the armor of an assassin and Greklith now knew what Herne was talking about as if she went to forsworn land looking like this she would not be taken nisely to.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven stares at Greklith not caring what she would do if she found him out "well thats not a big surprise" says Parven as he notices the color and design of her armor "thought you would be with the brotherhood" says Parven letting of a quick laugh. "now let me try something Parven goes onto a crouched position and then vanishes he pops up on the other side of Greklith "yep my amulet still works" says Parven grinning "well we better get this stuff back to a camp and sort out who owns which pieces of armor Parven puts what he can into a large bag before getting ready to go for a run back to camp or to head further into the woods to set up camp

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    After separating himself from the outsiders he breathed in the air that was clean from their influence. Thoughts and feeling warred a bloody battle inside his heart and his head. Working with outsiders...he had made a pact with one, recklessly and without giving thought to what the rest of the strangers were like. The whole group could be Nords and he was sworn, under blood oath, to lend his aid...and suddenly the Reachman felt trapped.

But no mind, there was no saying he had to like them...and if they made a problem then...
    No part of their tenuous bargain restricted him from spilling the blood of provocateurs...

He struck two pieces of flint together, the obsidian coloured stones sending wild sparks into a bowl of fire salts, which ignited with great ferocity. The blue glow of hanging taproots was overpowered by the strong orange illumination that cast stark shadows along the floor...

And across the struggling figure on the crude, jagged table that had been carved from the wet, dark rock of the alcoves back wall.

A large deer skull hung on the back wall above the roughly hewn altar, the large speared antlers splaying their huge length across the whole breadth of the wall. The nord who was struggling weakly, tired and exhausted from the days he had been kept here with no food or water, looked emaciated and tired...so, so tired. The hide bonds had rubbed the skin raw on his wrists and ankles, and when his bloodshot eyes fell on Herne's approaching figure, his screams and threats were muffled by the gag.
    When Herne growled at and loomed over him with the serrated dagger in his hand, the nord steeled himself in the last attempts to preserve his aryan dignity.

The nord was frightened and confused when the barbaric Reachman began muttering in his foreign tongue and gave one last struggle so as to assure himself that he fought to the end...

Then Herne plunged the dagger into the mans chest, and the nord began to cry.
    The Forsworn man slit the torso like he would if he were gutting a goat or deer, and began to disembowel the dying nord - witnessing the lungs still moving and quivering. Herne delved his hands in and began unravelling the intestines, draping them over the splayed horns of the deer like decorations. Then, he pulled apart the ribcage and wrapped a calloused hand around the stuttering heart, feeling the terrified quivers vibrating through his arm.

Then...he pulled the heart free with closed eyes and lifted it aloft with a roar, blood oozing and dripping down his forearm...
    He soon placed the heart on the altar and fell his knees, smearing the fresh blood across his face and neck as he began to pray to his Old, cruel, Gods....for guidance, forgiveness and permission...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith finished dressing herslef in her beloved armor and she felt the coll breeze blowing into her dirt filled face and she began to undo the beautiful well lucked after braid and walked around in the dense wood looking for any sign of water which she could bath in to clear herself of blood and filth.
    " Parven I'm going to look for some water then I'm going bavck to that bloody forsworn camp where hopefully Vincent could convince Herne to let us sleep there." Greklith said shouting back at Parven still searching for a source of water desperate for a drink and a place to bath in.

She walked around for a while longer to find no source of water, not even a trace. Greklith thought this was strange as it was a wood where the rebels had been staying so they would have a source nearby.
    " Where is this damn water!" Greklith said angrely to herself. Greklith gave upn and began to make her way back to Hernes camp knowing her presence would be unwelcome by the others.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts