• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
In re Dagmar's comment re the speed of movement: While agree that, in single player, the movement change may be negligable, I really notice it on my current mage build (Morranan). She has Lydia as a follower (heavy armor) and she wears robes. It becomes rather difficult to have Lydia constantly so far behind and having to stop and wait for her to keep up. Lydia moves significantly more slowly due to, I would assume, her amour encumbrance. I did not have the same issue with Faendal as long as I kept him in light armor.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As long as I just stay and wait for 'em I'm usually okay. Alternatively I hit them from far away. Don't get me wrong - in heavy armor, it is nearly impossible to stay invisible to them for long (especially if you move). Don't get me wrong - if I take any action, they inevitably start looking for me and will see me if I don't slip in to shadows. I also probably play at a far easier difficulty than you do. As I said. I hate to die!
I hop around the difficulties a lot depending on my mood, but that would explain it.
I'm a weenie. I only just started playing in March so I either play on Novice or Adept for the first 40 levels and then up to higher after that if I want to. I just have a bad habit of rerolling now so I rarely make it above 40 any more. Hoping my newest werewolf warrior(ess) and vampire mage work for me. I wanna get to level 200 (without exploits or grinding mind you). :)
Ranter? Where did that come from Lightningfalcon? There was nothing rant about anything I said. I don't disagree with your assessment, I'm just wondering where it came from. It's a first for me. Since I have no negatives at all I just find it odd and would like to know what I've done wrong.

Nighthiker77

I think the difference in movement speed is glaringly obvious, even between different races in the same armor, but movement is a huge part of my playstyle. I can see why it wouldn't matter so much tanking, but it still bothers me, even when I don't need to move faster.

When I can sprint almost from the Whiterun gate to Dragonsreach, then I am happy

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
I hop around the difficulties a lot depending on my mood, but that would explain it.
I'm a weenie. I only just started playing in March so I either play on Novice or Adept for the first 40 levels and then up to higher after that if I want to. I just have a bad habit of rerolling now so I rarely make it above 40 any more. Hoping my newest werewolf warrior(ess) and vampire mage work for me. I wanna get to level 200 (without exploits or grinding mind you). :)
Ranter? Where did that come from Lightningfalcon? There was nothing rant about anything I said. I don't disagree with your assessment, I'm just wondering where it came from. It's a first for me. Since I have no negatives at all I just find it odd and would like to know what I've done wrong.

Just wondered what that button did.