• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who do you side with in the civil war

• Total voters

Jman4505

level 81.5
Hi everybody I started this thread to see where people stand on the civil war. Post here whether you are a stormcloak or imperial and why.

I for one am a stormcloak. I hate imperials deeply and kill every imperial soldier that I see. In my eyes the imperials are a dying faction. the imperials i love would have never surrendered to the Thalmor and would have fought to the end. Instead Titus Medes II (who i killed for this reason) cowardly surrendered and signed the white gold concordant. The empire has forsaken Talos and tried to give the dominion southern Hammerfell. For this reason anyone who sides with the empire is as much of a coward as the emperor himself

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Long live the Empire!

tvJefe

Stormcloaks are racist. If you are not a Nord, you are less in their eyes. Why would you want to serve a group like that? (Unless you are a Nord).

The Imperials tried to execute me for no reason - but ultimately I may forgive them if the money is right.

Besides, I got my revenge by (allegedly) killing the Emperor.

Jaeger

^^

You be ice trollin'!

The impies are snowback milk drinkers. What did they give up for the peace treaty? The dissolution of the blades, which are still operating. While the redguards and nords had to give up land and god. Phuck 'em for the cowards they are.

The khajit are stupid to think the Thalmor brought back the 2 moons, and for that reason aligned with the Thalmor. A slight look of the Master level of spell casting should tell you, you ain't bringing back no planetoids. Can I raise an army of undead with master level conjuration? No. Can I nuke a city with destruction? No. Now, why all of a sudden can one bring back moons with a new-fangled school.

Any and all elves are suspect. Your actions will be recorded and judged. Fight for Skyrim and you're a good'un; sit out and observe, why, that could be construed as spying. Wood elves, the Thalmor set brother wood elf against brother (probably with their +20 to illusion magic ie Rage). Dark elf, even though you haven't met a daedric cult you didn't love, there's still room for you at the table, especially when the Thalmor blew up red mountain and made you refugees.

Fight the Thalmor and their snowback milk drinking impie lapdogs!

That is all. Carry on.

Jman4505

level 81.5
about defending skyrim, if you read the lore the redguards of hammerfell have forsaken the empire and fought off the aldmeri dominion, and given the fact nords are twice as tought as redguards not to mention more able to fight in the mountains of skyrim better than the elves then it is easy to see that the Stormcloaks could easily fight off the thalmor. also the empire would not declare war on skyrim as the war would leave cyrodill and the empire as a whole weak, the thalmor would easily crush it and rule tamriel. thats why the empire didn't attack hammerfell. and plus the dominion wont let the empire get strong enough and is going to crush it anyways. the empire will fall, wether it will be to the nords, the redguards or the elves is anyone guess.

Jaeger

Stormcloaks are racist. If you are not a Nord, you are less in their eyes. Why would you want to serve a group like that? (Unless you are a Nord).

The Imperials tried to execute me for no reason - but ultimately I may forgive them if the money is right.

Besides, I got my revenge by (allegedly) killing the Emperor.

The imperials are elitist torturers. I bet you voted for Bush/Chaney!

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Nobody in Tamriel likes the concordant and the only reason it was signed was so that the Empire wasn't crushed by the Thalmor. Eventually after regaining its strength the Empire would fight back. All Ulfric does is prolounge the occupation, and he's also a bigot who's power hungry and killed innocent men, women and children in the Markarth Incident.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
about defending skyrim, if you read the lore the redguards of hammerfell have forsaken the empire and fought off the aldmeri dominion, and given the fact nords are twice as tought as redguards not to mention more able to fight in the mountains of skyrim better than the elves then it is easy to see that the Stormcloaks could easily fight off the thalmor. also the empire would not declare war on skyrim as the war would leave cyrodill and the empire as a whole weak, the thalmor would easily crush it and rule tamriel. thats why the empire didn't attack hammerfell. and plus the dominion wont let the empire get strong enough and is going to crush it anyways. the empire will fall, wether it will be to the nords, the redguards or the elves is anyone guess.

The redguards are actually the most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel as all of them have at least some experience with killing, also that war was immediately after the Great War in which the Aldmeri were weakened severely.

The point is that the Dominion is the real enemy, not the empire.

Jman4505

level 81.5
nothing will convince me that the empire is going to topple the dominion, hell they needed a freaking 200 foot tall supergolem to do it last time. the people need a strong leader like ulfric to take down the thalmor

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
nothing will convince me that the empire is going to topple the dominion, hell they needed a freaking 200 foot tall supergolem to do it last time. the people need a strong leader like ulfric to take down the thalmor

Ulfric is a power hungry racist who literally throws a temper tantrum at a peace treaty. He has, if anything, the qualifications of a tyrant. He puts himself before others and thats evident, if you talk to Titus Mede II, he's respectable and courageous to confront his assassin without fear.

Skyrim in no way shape or form is not able to wage a war against an entire continent.

benathius

stormcloaks , its their land , in my first play i jumped the gun abit and joined the imperials and regretted it when i got all sides of the story , alot of my decision is because i ( and i cant express this enough)HATE the thalmor uptight , obnocious, racist, big headed , single minded w**k*rs, hate them and the imperials allow them to do what they do , i kill every thalmor and imperial i come across , even if im in the middle of something else . voted stormcloaks up ulfric !

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
stormcloaks , its their land , in my first play i jumped the gun abit and joined the imperials and regretted it when i got all sides of the story , alot of my decision is because i ( and i cant express this enough)HATE the thalmor uptight , obnocious, racist, big headed , single minded w**k*rs, hate them and the imperials allow them to do what they do , i kill every thalmor and imperial i come across , even if im in the middle of something else . voted stormcloaks up ulfric !

As I've said, it's the Thalmor to be mad at. The Empire signed the concordant to literally save Tamriel from destruction.

Static

Since when is Ulfric a good leader? Nothing he has ever done has implied that he is capable of leading? His work in the Great War was standard, not exceptional, and in order to quell the Forsworn uprising he put every single person accused of consorting with them, or simply not helping him, to the block without trial, even if they surrendered.

Ulfric is little more than a thug with a following.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Sure, the Imperials try cutting off your head in the beginning but it wasn't the Emperor that ordered your execution, it wasn't Tulius that ordered your execution, it was merely an obviously frustrated officer that sent you to the block.

While as, mentioned above, Ulfric himself sent men, women and children to the block for no reason.

Jman4505

level 81.5
anyways
Ulfric is a power hungry racist who literally throws a temper tantrum at a peace treaty. He has, if anything, the qualifications of a tyrant. He puts himself before others and thats evident, if you talk to Titus Mede II, he's respectable and courageous to confront his assassin without fear.

Skyrim in no way shape or form is not able to wage a war against an entire continent.

some could have said the same about hammerfell. the empire is not the enemy, but by now it is just a puppet of the thalmor. its true that ulfric is a bit racist. but its not like he makes hate speeches against the elves like alot of imperials. the empire will never get stronger the thalmor simply wont let it happen, also the empire i know wouldn't let the thalmor go around and kidnap people within their territory and kidnap anyone who dosent agree with them. The empire is dead, it died with martin septim.

Jman4505

level 81.5
Since when is Ulfric a good leader? Nothing he has ever done has implied that he is capable of leading? His work in the Great War was standard, not exceptional, and in order to quell the Forsworn uprising he put every single person accused of consorting with them, or simply not helping him, to the block without trial, even if they surrendered.

the empire did the same thing to the stormcloaks at the beginning of the game

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
No, the Emperor hates the Thalmor just as much as Ulfric. The Empire grows strong whether the Thalmor allow it or not. And only a united Tamriel could defeat the Thalmor, not a single province. Ulfric only makes the Empire weaker.

The Empire has not been forced to give up portions of its army or anything similar, it slowly regains its strength day by day.

Jman4505

level 81.5
the thalmor tried to make the empire give up southern hammerfell but the redguards (a single province) fought them off and have been doing fine without the empire

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
the empire did the same thing to the stormcloaks at the beginning of the game

Exactly, men responsible for killing Imperial soldiers. Among them was Ulfric himself.

The difference being that the people killed in the reach were everyday people who were not soldiers or politicians.

Jaeger

You mean like what the snowback milk drinking impies did with you?

So, why do you forgive the impies, but not ulfric?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts