Small crime is more tolerated

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I like how in Skyrim, as opposed to Oblivion that when you steal low value items the NPC will just say something and take it back. Instead of in Oblivion you could steal a spoon and have every guard coming after you.
It's just more realistic, and better.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
You stole spoons...!? HOW DARE YOU! THIEF! SWARM SWARM!

Yeah Skyrim's crime response is so much more appropriate... Oblivion was just insane.

*Wants to talk to NPC*
*Accidentally shifts a micrometer to the left and picks up a plate*
*Suddenly has 5 armored friends poking him with sticks and such*

Although there has been a couple times where I haven't been able to "concede" to NPCs that I've accidentally attacked. I dislike that. I accidentally shouted and happened to hit a guard. The entire city was very angry. I left, come back, still up in my !@#$. Had to reload 'cause I shouted on a guard... bah.

Abuse

You stole spoons...!? HOW DARE YOU! THIEF! SWARM SWARM!

Yeah Skyrim's crime response is so much more appropriate... Oblivion was just insane.

*Wants to talk to NPC*
*Accidentally shifts a micrometer to the left and picks up a plate*
*Suddenly has 5 armored friends poking him with sticks and such*

Although there has been a couple times where I haven't been able to "concede" to NPCs that I've accidentally attacked. I dislike that. I accidentally shouted and happened to hit a guard. The entire city was very angry. I left, come back, still up in my !@#$. Had to reload 'cause I shouted on a guard... bah.

I did the same :sadface:

I shouted at that guy beside Jarl in... the first city you kill a dragon at.. He was all "I dont think this guy is any good" or whatever he says, talking trash about me.. So i went up in his grill, and i accidently hit shout and knocked his ass out :p Was fun.. but i had to reload :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts