• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
What do you guys think about my signature. I think the image is a bit too dark... Hmm:confused:

ReijiSkyrim.png

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Love the design, it isnt too dark at all, the contrast is great :) , but the text isn't very legible at first glance. :-?

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Love the design, it isnt too dark at all, the contrast is great :) , but the text isn't very legible at first glance. :-?
Thanks. The text is always the hardest part. I tried putting it in different areas but it took away from the light sources in the sig, so I put it in the dark spot so that you'd notice it when you looked at Dovahkiin.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Thanks. The text is always the hardest part. I tried putting it in different areas but it took away from the light sources in the sig, so I put it in the dark spot so that you'd notice it when you looked at Dovahkiin.
I see. Maybe if you changed the design of the text itself? :-? Or widen it a bit, so the letters are easier to make out.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Looks nice. Good choice of colors and making it monochrome. It’s a bit too small for my tastes but it’s your signature after all so it should appeal to your first and foremost :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts