Sexy/ugly NPC voices.... what's your opinion?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Take two Os and pray to Talos in the morning.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Oh and I do like Clavicus Vile's voice. Out of all the Daedric Princes, he'd have to be my favorite.

Gigapact

His name just sounds like a disgusting collar bone.

Well I can't argue with you there because it kind of does. But I still love him. I love the way he twists everything no matter what you say, even while he still stays true to the technicalities you made in his "pact." Like if you wish for him to stop all war on Skyrim, he'd say, "I'd simply snap my fingers, and everyone in Skyrim would die. War resolved." Or how that guy asked him to cure his daughter of Lycanthropy and he gave him a powerful ax. Or how you helped him cure those vampires by slaughtering them. I just find it funny, he's one of my favorites. And I love Barbas.

Gigapact

As far as talking dogs go, Brian is the coolest.

I actually don't like Family Guy..... don't shoot me....
Or really I just never got grabbed by it to watch more than a few episodes, unlike South Park.

JoeReese

(rips Gigapact's epaulets off, then turns his back on her, while she is marched out in disgrace)

Gigapact

(rips Gigapact's epaulets off, then turns his back on her, while she is marched out in disgrace)

Hah, fair enough. Do you like one more than the other at all? SP or FG?

JoeReese

I really don't have a preference. Both are funny, but I can take them or leave them, as with the Simpsons. Enjoy it when I happen to catch it, whatever show it may be.

What?? You don't like Karliah's voice? That's the first time I heard someone say that. But fair enough :) Although, I did forget to mention Harkon, I do really like his voice. Too bad he's such an asshole.

Haha, her whispering just really grinds my gears.

Yeah, Harkon is a waste of a voice, lol. No actually it suits him.

Wicka waaah!!

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
When it comes to women, I love Brelyna Maryon's voice the most and could listen to her all day, though Astrid's and Karliah's are great as well. Listening to women like Viola Giordano and Colette Marence makes me want to burn Skyrim to the ground though :mad: But my all time favorite voice, while technically not an npc, is Alduin's :blackdragon:

PrisonerLizzie

Karliah drives me crazy, either speak loud enough that I can hear you or stfu. I spend most of that quest desperately wishing I could back hand her. That being said my favorite voice in the game is the Balimund/Farkas voice. I spent one play through trying to "collect" people with that voice, husband, follower, housecarl.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
Like: Male Argonian NPC, Mirabelle, Lydia, Sven, Clavicus Vile, Neloth, Sapphire

Dislike: Rorik, Miraak, Meridia, Delvin

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Male voices: I like Madesi from Riften. Delvin from the TG, but my all time favourite is Ulfric.. oh God I could listen to that voice all day.

Favourite female voice is Karliah, and the standard Nord female accented voice.

Voices that plops me are, Cicero's and all the characters voiced by the guy who does Enthir. I can't stand it!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
For males: Ulfberth War-Bear, Harkon (omg and he's so hawt), Ulfric, Ralof, Hadvar, Brynjolf
For females: Serana, Jordis the Shield-Maiden, and umm... I don't know, Serana again. :D

There's so many voices I dislike... Balimund, Nazeem, that crazy Butcher-obsessed chick in Windhelm, the beggar chick in Windhelm, Mercer Frey, most elf voices (like the Thalmor guys), Erik the Slayer and that Nord wizard guy from College of Winterhold (too boyish for me), and so on.

Gigapact

For males: Ulfberth War-Bear, Harkon (omg and he's so hawt), Ulfric, Ralof, Hadvar, Brynjolf
For females: Serana, Jordis the Shield-Maiden, and umm... I don't know, Serana again. :D

There's so many voices I dislike... Balimund, Nazeem, that crazy Butcher-obsessed chick in Windhelm, the beggar chick in Windhelm, Mercer Frey, most elf voices (like the Thalmor guys), Erik the Slayer and that Nord wizard guy from College of Winterhold (too boyish for me), and so on.

Harkon is kind of hot.... too bad he's such an arrogant asshole. But that voice. :rolleyes:

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Can't believe nobody has even mentioned Max von Sydow as Esbern! Surely, this must be a mistake.

JoeReese

Yeah, he's cool. If it helps, I did mention him in the Skyrim movie thread. Can't see why anyone would pick someone else to play him.

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
I've not paid much attention to the voice work in the game I'm afraid, but I've always been a fan of the Khajit's way of speaking, it's nice and warm to me :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts