• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Derath_farseer

Einarr spun around as he felt the cold lifeless fingers of Jessica grab at his face, he spun around his heart pounding. All he could do was gasp as he came face to face with a now risen Jessica. His eyes bulged and tried to shove her off him he felt as if every thing was falling down around him once again. and then the arrow took her in the side of the head the end of it sticking out the other side.

Blood splattered on Einarrs face from her wound and then something snapped inside him, he let out a terrified scream as his love, now with an arrow sticking out of her skull continued to try and kill him. His hands thrashed at her trying to break free off her iron grasp. His mind was filled with pure terror only moments away from the brink of insanity. It was clear he couldn't handle this.

Google

I am in a place... of darkness. I have never been here, yet I know it well. My mind - like my body - is in sensory overdrive.

Something far beyond my genetic inheritance, beyond the rigours of Dark Ranger indoctrination and the hormones roaring through my veins. This moment is more acute, more vivid and keener than any I have formally experienced.

Every molecule of my being is devoted to the fight. Like the seconds have been honed to a razored edge. Despite the intensity of this experience, the world about me is dark and indistinct.

Everything, from the walls to the floor beneath my feet, is cloaked in a peripheral haze. I try to focus, but anything upon which I settle my eyes assumes the quality of screaming shadow.

The howling gloom spreads like a stain, running into everything else and framing me in a vision of smeared charcoal. I wonder the labyrinthine nightmare of this place, weapon in hand. Searching. Splattered with blood that is not my own.

Knowing that brothers both lost and true clash about me. There is firebolts. There is death. I can hear calls of distant anguish. I cannot make out the words but know that they are laced with venom and cold reason.

The hot ringing of blades fill the air, punctuated by the clash of bolt-fire. I am on a smoke-stained battlefield. Reclaming heretical dirt.Bringing sanity to once holy land.

I am in every battle that I have ever fought, one superimposed upon the other. Death and foes blurring. The colors of destruction smudged and blotting until all that is left is back.

My heart hammers inside my chest. I am running. Fearful, but not for myself. The dark nothingness about me saps my soul.

Blood courses through my body. Battle beckons. I tremble not with dread but with expectation, the impending realization of my genetic heritage.

I am a warrior down to every last molecule in my being. I was trained to kill for something greater than myself, to serve Nocturnal with blade, spell - even my last breath, and all those preceding.

I live the lost brothers I have ended. Their bodies fallen and terrible in the murderous ruin they have committed - one upon the other and myself upon them.

Mighty brothers lie twisted and broken. Their flesh is still. Fratricide over. The chime of battle hangs about their corpses. Their weapons decorate the changing floor. My own joins them.

A doom, so deep, has reached me. A pain so clear and a loss so searing to my existence that it shatters my soul. Like a dread nova, erupting through histories both galactic and personal, the Darkness finds me.

For a moment, there is a light in the nothingness. Its presence and legacy a beacon in the blackness.Withering to look upon. Impossible not to. I approach as one might his doom.

Hesitant. Uncomprehending. Child-like.

The moment overwhelms me and tears cascade down my blood flecked cheeks. Then like a nova - brief, beautiful and sad in its distant diminishing - the beacon fades.

I roar in defiance, like an infant freshly ripped from the womb. A new coldness clings to me. I quake. I know only fear and fury at an empty cosmos, devoid of answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow-Tail snapped back to reality, but his vision was a blur. He tried to move, but pain spiked through him every time he attempted it.

Slowly, his eyes focused on his current position. He realized that he was leaning on the stone wall, covered in blood.

He looked up from his blooded self and watched as the group gathered around a figure he could not completely see. He also noticed an abomination fighting a few of his comrades.

“I must have been tossed aside when that beast slammed into his part of the group. Apparently, it sent me flying all the way over here and knocked me out… but why do I keep having these visions in battle?”

Geel-Kajin

"A plan...organization in this madness..." Geel frowned, his brain barely keeping up with the situation. It was ridiculous of him to falter in a situation like this. With a hiss of frustration, he screwed his eyes shut, thinking. The shutters closed, his mind blessed with the brief tranquility of his own brain. When he opened them again, he had taken back what little composure he had, his mind locked with plans.

"Edwyn, save Einarr while we can, I need to buy us some time!"Geel raced down the corridor, his legs carrying him as far as they would allow. He skidded to a halt besides the others, shouting " Everybody, to a pillar! I want you all to weaken the foundations, but nobody break them yet!" With that, he raced towards the other end of the passage. The Thane had to come from somewhere, didn't he? There was nobody in right of mind who would lock the only other route out of here,unless they wished to die trapped in a grave they dug.

He found the tunnel soon enough, hidden at the back, within the seeping shadows. Moss clung to the passageway, the cold drip of water echoing from it. As uninviting as it looked, it was their road to safety. A quick look inside showed a gaggle of skeletal corpses in the next room, but what caught his eye was a rickety ladder at the very far end, half hidden in dirt and grime. It was situated at the tunnel crossroads, a pale light shining from above it. If they were in luck, that could be their ticket for a way out.

Somewhat assured of their route to freedom, Geel ran back to the others. He heard the chink of their weapons on gold, the clang of metal on metal. However, as he rounded a particularly large boulder, he noticed something. Figures, hidden from the wrath of the battle. They were humanoid in shape, and Geel recognized them to be that of man and mer. What could they be doing here? A logical deduction was made. "Stock", most like. The ones the Thane hadn't gotten round to playing with.

As big a burden as it was to them, it was against his moral compass to simply leave them there. Geel scowled, hastening them out of the room. "Get out using the ladder, whatever you do just don't stay here!" At first, they hesitated, afraid of punishment. But then the room reverberated with a particularly vicious stroke by Glass, which smashed deafeningly into the Thane's armor. The haggard group of men fled, keen to run from the onslaught.

Breath strained and lungs burning like a crazed fire, he began to set the plan.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe heard Geel's plan to find a pillar and, when he gave the order, break it. She assumed he wanted to collapse the entire room and escape through an exit he was yet to find. She watched as he ran off into what the mortals saw as darknes and then turned her attenttion back to the matter at hand, the Thane. Glass was repeatedly throwing vicious attacks at him but the Thane brushed them off without even a flinch. As far as I can tell this man is a human, but his strength is something that comes from another source

Circe's eyes flooded red again and she readied herself to fight. Geel's plan can wait, I want to see what this man is made of Pushing off with her right leg she entered a sprint aiming for the Thane. She struck just as Glass pulled away to swing again. With one more push from her right leg she was air-bound. Even the Thane had not anticipated the move. Now she swung her left leg. It hit the twisted Necromancer in the jaw and lost his balance, but only for a mere second. His dark laugh rang throughout the chamber as he turned his head sharply towards Circe.

'It's going to take a lot more than that darling.'

Circe mocked him with a smile and then replied in a tone far more evil than his..

'I was doing this before you were born. You are nothing but a sick child to me, surely you realise that your murders do not phase me. Everything you have ever done, I have done ten times worse. Pathetic is what you are.'

The Thane hesitate for a moment but then cloaked his real emotions with a gruesome smile. After clicking his jaw back into place he tightened the grip on the hilt of his sword and took a swing. It was powerful but Circe didn't try to avoid it. Instead she put her hands out and grabbed the blade. The edge dug deep into her flesh but it hurt her very little. The blow however, was so powerful she was dragged in a full three hundred-and-sixty degree circle around the Thane before finally letting to and being thrown to the ground metres away.

Interesting Circe thought, standing up unharmed. The Thane had already turned his attention back to the rest of the group. Where does he get his strength from?

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Crow heard geel orders to weaken the pillar. With great effort crow rose from where he had been sitting and began to limp towards the pillar, leaving a trail of blood as he went. As he neared the pillar he saw the vampire Circe land just in front of him. She quickly stood and, despite being thrown meters through the air, seem unharmed. Covering his wound with his hand he quickly stumbled " don't get any bright ideas leech" he said as he saw she noticed his wound.

Eager to put distance between him and the vampire quickly walk/stumbled the last few steps to the pillar. Crow fell to the ground and lay against the pillar, noticing that non of the others were here yet and geel was nowhere to be seen. Searching his surroundings he spotted what looked like some form of falmer mace and, realising that his sword would have little effect, took it and began to bash the pillars foundations.

Geel-Kajin

It would not be easy to remove the pillars- Their collapse had to be systematic, and the center pillar had to be the last to fall. Hang on, sellsword. Geel noticed how the Thane did not fall to the greatest of blows, and the mercenary in return had suffered several heavy wounds. They had not much time left to spare.

Geel set to work on the nearest pillar. Made of the finest craftsmanship, he hesitated briefly on what he was about to do. He found it hard to set the fire rune on the intricate carvings, and his heart ached to do so. However, he had no choice. Had the situation been any less dire, he would never have dreamed of doing such destruction to such a magnificent work of art. Yet their lives were at stake, and the battle was not in their favor.

Setting the fire rune, he lobbed a firebolt at it. Spell and spell collided, and they exploded in a shower of flame. Great tongues of ember and scarlet streaked in all directions, molten gold hissing as it touched the cold water. Geel cringed as the fire wooshed past him, singing the edges of his robes. The heat was scalding, the water around the pillar boiling like bubbling steel.

(OOC: sorry for short post, my computer has a virus so I'm lagging.)

Glass's vision had turned to red, because of the agony and the wounds everywhere. The Thane did not seem to have weakened a bit, while he had stabbed Glass's armor to swiss cheese. His shield was almost hacked to pieces, the glass had broken off at several points.

He grunted as another cut pierced his armor, barely losing any speed. The cold red iron dug into his side, and deep. Glass almost dropped his axe, which was stained by his own blood, but managed to hold it up. He charged feebly and the Thane turned the axe away from him. Glass did not waste time by making another cut at the Thane. He felt the axe crush the Thane's armor, but not the Thane himself. It merely angered him.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Alistar watched as the knight engaged the Thane in combat, trading vicious blows as metal clanged upon metal. "Everybody, to a pillar! I want you all to weaken the foundations, but nobody break them yet!" Geel yelled out so that his voice carried through the room. Immediately turning his attention toward the massive set of columns that towered over the area, Alistar began brainstorming on how he could bring such a massive construct down. He clambered up the stone outcropping leading to the pillars, and set down beside one of them as he reached into his alchemical satchel; perhaps he could make an improvised explosive.

Looking through the leather pouch, he came across what he was looking for. Freshly grounded fire salts, highly combustible and extremely dangerous. Perfect. He began packing the fire salts into the cracks and crevices running along the columns until he was sure the explosion would be sufficient enough to knock it down. He was ready, fire salts, when ignited, has a short delay before exploding. Just long enough for Alistar to get clear of the blast. "Geel, I'm ready!" He yelled, loud enough for him to hear.

Geel-Kajin

Geel heard Valthor, and shouted back "Hold position, wait for the others!" If the plan was to work, the remaining pillars all had to be fully broken simultaneously. Tally on too long, and the Thane would get a chance to escape.

Geel turned around, and noticed both Crow and Alistar at the pillars. That was good, but they needed more of them to man the 5 other untarnished pillars. Then Rale ran to one, his dagger in his arm. Knowing that a blade would never cut through those tonnes of gold, Geel lobbed another fire rune at the pillar. At least if it ignited, Rale would be able to destroy softer metal.

Einarr and Edwyn were out of sight, their battle with the abomination lost to all but them. Meanwhile, The Thane landed savage blows of the sellsword. Geel saw glass shards fly, raining down like tinkling dew drops. The black water sloshed by their feet, but the Thane was hardly affected at all. His movements were fast, strong, and his blade cut with a thirst for blood.

Hang on Glass.... We're almost done.

Skyrimosity

Geel told Edwyn to save Einarr from the re-animated girl. But if he just outright killed Jessica, then he knew Einarr would forever hate him. Edwyn didn't really want to live with all that guilt. He pulled the girl away from Einarr and held her against the wall while he thought of what to do. The girl was scratching and trying to bite Edwyn, but Edwyn's grip was strong. Slowly and regretfully, Edwyn bound a sword to his right hand and stabbed the girl in the heart. She stopped struggling and fell on the ground. She began shaking and as she looked up, Edwyn saw her eyes return to normal for a brief second. On her dying breath, she looked Einarr in the eyes and said "Thank you my love."

Edwyn stepped back for a moment. He wasn't proud he had to take the girl's life, but the way she was changed by the Thane she had no life. Edwyn tried to convince himself for a moment. Einarr looked stunned, on the verge of tears. Regret filling his mind, he looked around. He noticed some of the others were around the pillars and he ran to a pillar and began beating at it with his magic blade. He assumed Einarr stayed where he was, working through the emotional pain.

(So sorry for the long wait between posts. Most of you do know that Edwyn is the joy of my life here so I'll be sure it doesn't happen again.)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Melee could tell that Glass was close to the brink of exhaustion and injury as his arduous fight with the Thane continued. If she could get close enough to him, she thought, she might be able to pull him away or a brief moment and heal up some of his more pressing injuries. The only issue was the disturbing fact of how skilled a fighter the Thane was turning out to be. For some reason, it was impossible to land a hit on the man, even when Melee employed her special archery technique and Circe used all her speed and strength against him.

Cursing to herself, Melee looked around the massive cavern for other members of the group, hoping that she could be useful to someone else at the moment. As her eyes searched frantically, she caught some of Geel's shouting about bringing the pillars down. Indeed, other members of the group were already beginning to work on demolishing the massive stone columns that supported the ceiling above them.

Bounding for a column, Melee ran to one that was the furthest away. While the center beam, the load-bearing pillar supporting most of the weight of the ceiling, had to be destroyed last, she didn't want anyone (herself included) to get stuck in the cavern because they were far away from whatever escape route was planned. Might as well get this one out of the way, she thought as she skidded to a halt next to the massive stone structure.

Gazing at the pillar looming above her head, Melee suddenly realized she had no idea how she was going to even begin damaging it, let alone bring it crashing down. A muffled boom echoed throughout the cave, and she whirled around, looking for the source of the sound. As she saw sparks floating toward the ground, Melee began to smile slightly. Ahh, Geel used fire runes. Those would probably be my best bet as well. Hopefully I can make them work.

The spell for fire runes always made Melee's hands tingle. Instead of a pure ball of flame, it almost seemed as if a glowing, molten glob of fire-like magic was formed around her hand. She walked closer to the pillar, making a large circle with her hands, leaving in their wake a smeared line of fire magic on the stone. She filled in the rest of the rune with the design that set it to be ready to go off when she shot a firebolt at it. After drawing two right next to each other, Melee jogged a short distance away and readied a fire spell in her hand, aiming it toward the pillar she had marked. In hindsight, she realized she must have set the rune off just a little too early; the resulting blast sent her flying forward and showered her with waves of sparks, so that she not only received burn marks which went through her leather armor, but also scrapes on her face as she tumbled across the floor.

After pulling herself off the ground and taking a few deep breaths, Melee made her way over to Geel, ignoring the pain in her face and arms until they were all out of immediate danger. "We've got some of the pillars down. What do we do now?"

Google

Shadow-Tail sat there on the cave wall, unable to help the group as they continued to do battle with the unseen enemy. He tried to get up from his prone position, but the pain that shot through every time he tried was too great for him to bear.

“So I must sit here as the other risks their lives?”

Suddenly, a few of the group members, led by the wizard who shouted out some kind of orders, seemed to change their gaze to a couple of pillars in the cave. To his surprise, they attacked them in what appeared to be a way to damage the pillars, but not destroy them.

“So the wizard has a plan… then let me help them with whatever energy I have left.”

Shadow drew his hands together as he aimed his palms at the pillars in an attempt to create a fireball. Slowly, the heat of the caves atmosphere gathered in front of his palms, creating a small ball of fire.

As the ball grew larger, his energy grew weaker and his heart began beat like a raging volcano ready to blow. He could feel the embers burn his hands, causing him to scream out silently as they slowly made headway into his flesh.

After minutes of torture, the ball grew to a size as large as his body, sending large embers all over the cave as well as himself.

“WIZARD! YOU MAY WANT TO MOVE THE GROUP AWAY FROM THE PILLARS!” He yelled at the top of his lungs at the wizard, hoping that he could hear him.

Thankfully, his words where heard, as the wizard moved out of his line of sight and repeated his orders to the rest of the group. With the others out of the way, he could now let the fireball go.

The blast of the ball of fire sapped the last of his energy as it headed straight for the remaining pillars that were undamaged. As the fireball grew closer to its target, it began to separate into three smaller but still powerful firebolts.

By the time his spell was within impact range, there was a firebolt for every pillar that was within his line of sight. Suddenly and with a fiery of fire and stone, the bolts blasted into the pillars.

Large embers and chunks of stone went flying as the heat of the blast penetrated the ancient stone of the cave’s pillars. The damage caused the cave to violently shake, as rock and moss fell from the cold stone above them.

His vision blurred as sweat ran down him like a waterfall. He had spent what was left of his energy into that blast, and now his body was shutting down to prevent a complete breakdown.

As his eyes grew black, he could see that the pillars still stood, but were severely damaged. He smiled a bit, satisfied with the results, as his vision turned to complete darkness.

Geel-Kajin

"Well then-Time to get started."

Geel nodded in approval at his marsh brother's plan, and warned the others to step aside. He did well to do so, for in the very next moment fire whirled round the corridor, it's swirling vortex charring and burning all it met. Smoke billowed in all directions, thick clouds of hot smog. Despite all his years of dabbling with fire, Geel's eyes teared up from the arid air, and was forced to look away.
    When he opened his eyes, he saw that the argonian had indeed done the job.

His eyes flicked to the center pillar, it's great structure looming to the ceiling. The snow elves- fully fleshed out in all known detail- they stood upon the gilded beam. Their heads lost in the gloom above, their feet in the murk of water. Though the other argonian had already damaged it, it still saddened Geel to destroy such art, a fruit of one's labor. To wipe this would be to wipe off a part of history.

It still had to be done.

"Break your pillars!" He roared, the magicka bursting from his palm. Taking a step backwards, he lobbed the fire rune at the center pillar. It clung fast to it's vast surface, runic energy pulsing, like the beating of some brooding heart. It glowed and faded away in rhythm, as if in tune to some silent melody.

All around, he heard the rumbling as pillars crashed. Golden shrapnel flew in all directions, their surfaces boiling from the explosions. No doubt he wasn't the only one to use fire. The ceiling shook, vibrating from the effort. It began to cave in, the solid rock sagging beneath it's effort.

It was then that the Thane stopped, his brow slack in realization. Geel was shocked to see how bad the sellsword's condition was, his blood dying his armor a dressing of red. With a snarl, the Thane began to run for safety, but Geel saw a shadowed blur race past, causing the Thane trip in agony. Now was their chance.

"Run."

The fireball roared forth from his hand, it's eyes already set on it's target. It ignited the fire rune, their heat mingling as one. With a loud echoing boom, it met the middle pillar head on, in a frenzy of fire on fire. Geel fell backwards from the blast, it's heat beyond what Geel would have thought possible.

Stumbling, he hastened to get up. Lying here would be his grave. Using his arm to steady himself, he made his frantic dash towards the exit. The others were already on their way, he could see their blurred outlines as the raced past. Debris fell from the cavernous ceiling, each one as deadly as a blade. Several landed on Geel, piercing through both robe and scale to bite the flesh beneath. Wincing, he bolstered his speed, his last attempt at safety.

Boulders came down now, great chunks of crude rock. They fell everywhere, raining down on them. It was all he could do to pray he would not get crushed by it. Behind him, He heard the scream of the Thane, and hoped that the sellsword was out of harm. There was hardly any chance for the mercenary to escape if he was still back there.

Almost there.... Gah! A sudden sharpness laced Geel's head, his vision swimming in a sudden moment. He felt something crack and give way with a sickening crunch, a hot liquid trickle down his back. Gasping in pain, he stumbled into the safety of the passage, breath labored. He wanted to exert whatever strength he had left to check on the wound, but feared what he might find.

Behind him, the tunnel collapsed in one final rumbling sigh.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe had been watching the Thane, not paying attention to the things that were happening around her. Had it not been for the Thane's reaction she would not have noticed the pillars collapsing around her. The man raised one eyebrow, and then let his mouth fall wide open. For the first time in his confrontation with the group he wore real emotion. He knew he had lost.

In a last minute attempt to survive the chaos he began to run away from the centre of the room. Most of the group were already at the exit. Glass was so badly injured he could not even raise a sword to stop the Thane. *I will not let that evil Necromancer escape*

As the Glass knight fell to his knees, Circe began to run after the Thane. His armour made him slow and before he could even turn to Circe she was on him. Digging her nails into his shoulders the man face-planted the ground.

'Not so powerful now, are you?' she said through gritted teeth while grabbing his hair and lifting up his head.

'You are a despicable creature! You -'

In a flash, Circe pushed his head back into the ground.

'I don't really care what you think about me.'

Circe was about to dispose of him when she smelt something. A foul odour began to radiate from the Thane and she was forced to step back. A second later she felt her eyes burning, she felt light headed.

'What have you done? You bastard, what have you done?' she shouted as she collapsed on the ground.

The sounds around her began to fade but something that made her so sick sudden rang in her ears. The Thanes laugh. With the last of her strength she opened her eyes and saw the Thane standing over her.

'Poor little Circe, I'm sorry it had to end this way. Any last words?'

'Y-yes actually. I, I.'

'Oh look at you, you can't even get the words out. Why-'

The Thane's word trailed off, Circe looked up with blurred eyes and saw something lodged in the man's head. A weapon? She didn't have time to see what happened next. Slowly Her eyes closed and she entered a world of darknes. Maybe someone would save her? She didn't know. No one in the group seemed to like her. All she could hope for was that by some miracle, someone was alive to help her.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Crow leaned against the wall of the cave, exausted. He had only just limped out of the path of a falling pillar and was now despretly searching for the exit. Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted Glass, the knight he had fought with earlier, collapsed on the ground and the thane standing over another member of the group who, in the darkness of the cave, crow could not make out.

Desperate to save his allies crow unsheated his dagger and limped towards the thane who, being so absorded in his moment of triumph failed to notice crow approaching. Then, taking the dagger in both hand brought the blade straight down into the thanes skull. The thane let out a ear piercing scream and fell to the ground, dead. Or so it Seem, for when crow went to pull out the dagger the thanes eyes shot open and he struck crow with a vicious uppercut, sending him sprawling to the ground.

Crow lay dazed for a moment and as he regained focus he saw the thane, with the dagger still lodged in his head, striding towards him. Desperately crow searched for his sword but released that he had dropped it when he was destroying the pillar. He was now unarmed, facing a seemingly unkillable foe. Despite the bleakness of the situation crow could not help but laugh at the irony. He who had went to save his injured comrade from the thane was now injured, no better off then the one he went to save.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Ack! I haven't been getting alerts.)

The order was given to blow the pillars, Alistar struck a match, hesitating to hold the flame to the wildly unpredictable fire salts. With anxiety clutching his guts, he pressed the flame against the powder packed into the crevices of the pillar. There was a brief fizz of sparks, the delay before the explosion, which mean he'd have to move, fast.

He reeled around and bolted down the outcropping of rocks as the salts detonated. To his surprise, the explosion was much bigger then intended. And with a cry of pain, the blast threw him across the room as the ceiling began to collapse.

He struck the stone wall hard, winding him as pain shot up from his back. He had felt several of his ribs snap, and each breath felt like shards of glass stabbing into his chest. He groaned as he struggled to stand, he had hit his head as he fell, and thoughts and senses weren't coming back as fast as they should be. His ears were ringing, and he was seeing double. The scene before him was dreamlike, a flurry of falling stone and rubble and a rising cloud of dust.

Just then, Geel tore by, followed by several others. To his right was a tunnel, his way out. Getting it together, he began running at a slow pace down the tunnel. Pain tearing at him as he did. He gritted his teeth as debris fell from the ceiling, hitting him along his back and his shoulders. By the time he had reached the tunnel, there wasn't an inch on his body that hurt. He barely made it as the room behind him collapsed in one, final gust of rumbling debris and rumble.

Skyrimosity

Geel gave the order to fell the pillars and Edwyn swung with all his might at the little bit of pillar left. It crackled as it was nearing its destruction. The room began to collapse around them. The beautiful architecture would forever be buried. Edwyn was about to sprint towards the exit when he saw 3 comrades left behind: Circe the Vampire, Glass the Knight, and Crow. How many times do I have to save Crow today?
    Edwyn ran with all his might at the Thane, delivering a brutal kick to the man's head. He flew backwards onto the ground. He immediately began to try to get on his feet. Edwyn pulled Circe up off the ground and put her over his left shoulder.He yanked Crow back into reality and pointed him to the exit. But the Knight was barely able to walk so Edwyn had to run up to the man and lift him up. The man put all his weight on Edwyn and Edwyn struggled toward the exit. The man had a look of pain on his face, sweat rolling down every inch of his body, as he attempted to walk through all his pain. Edwyn was all but pulling the man with all his might when the final collapse hit. Edwyn pushed the man forward out of the exit and dove, escaping just barely while somehow managing to keep his hold on the vampire as the entire room caved in. Edwyn 1, Thane 0.
    (If anyone doesn't like how Edwyn helped their character, please just ask me to edit. I was going for the self-less hero.)

Derath_farseer

Einarr sat there holding his knees to his chest in the middle of the room. Hardly aware of any thing around him, his eyes where unfocused and his mouth moved slowly but no sound left his mouth. The others rushed to leave make it out of the doomed cave but he just sat there a broken man. Why should he leave what else was there for him.
    "Einarr I love you" Jessica's voice shook him put of his state and he raised his head and now noticed the state of the cave around him. And he rushed forward towards the others.

Rocks fell all around him kicking up dust and shards of rock all around him that ended up piercing his body and drawing blood. He found him self faltering.
    "I'm not gonna make it..." he says to him self. A bolder slams next to him nearly crushing him and he falls to a knee. Rising his head he noticed the thane stand up and start to rush towards the exit.
    "oh no you don't!" he screams and summons a wall of fire infront of him. He rushes forward and charges into the thane sending boots of lightning at him.
    "you fool we'll both be crushed" the thane says wile trying to dodge lightning.
    "I know!" Einarr screamed and let out a colossal fire ball that engulfed the thane and broke down his armor and caused him to drop to his knees.

Einarr turned and looked at his friends in the door way who where screaming at him to run. But all he did was smile at them, a smile of love and thanks to the friends that helped him in every way they could. That even after a some what short time he was closer to them then any one else.

Tears hit the floor falling from Einarrs face making lines through the grime plastered there. He was ready to die for them and id his death caused the monster of a thane to die then so be it. So with a tear stained face and a smile the others saw the rock first as it crashes down.....

Glass was seeing nothing but white light, and feeling nothing but the pain of the cuts all over his body. But all that was nothing compared to the knight's thirst. It felt like he hadn't had anything to drink since he had said his knightly vows. There was another feeling, one Glass could not pinpoint. It felt like something was crawling under his skin, a horrible thing that would be the end of him. Must be my own blood, Glass realised. A pair of hands gripped around him and the knight was out cold.

The dream was beautiful and tranquil. A single room, as big as Nirn must be, shining bright white. All familiar faces he had ever known were there, saw Glass. He walked over to all of them in turn, telling them goodbye. He knew this dream meant death.

Geel-Kajin

His vision a haze of fog, he seemed to swim in a ocean of blurred shapes, their images unfocused. The great roar of chaos from the recently collapsed tunnel hurt his head, the echoing boom mind-numbing. He felt a trickle of blood fall to the back of his neck, the hot liquid frightening him, making him afraid of what he would find. Geel winced in pain as his hand reached up to remove his hood, accessing the damage.

It did not take long to find the cause of his pain. When his hand brushed across the back of his skull, he felt his heart sink in dismay. His horns were no longer a full pair now, the lone yellow spike having lost the tip of it's counterpart to the cavern. Blood trickled from the broken horn, matting his ruffle of feathers with sticky redness. Unlike most argonians, his would not grow back.

He stood at the exit of the hall, a groan escaping him. He had not gone up into the light of skyrim with the other argonian, as he had the nagging feeling something was not right. It took not a moment to realize what was wrong.

Einarr's missing.

Geel panicked for a moment, his fear overriding his pain. "H-has anyone seen Einarr?" It wasn't possible the boy was still there, was it? Geel swallowed hard, proceeding to check that all were here. Though some were battered, bruised or unconscious, he found them all- except Einarr.

Dammit Einarr, where are you?