• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were here. The Falmer smelt it. The moment he had entered the central chamber, he knew of their presence outside the great doors. Of course, the first action taken was to alert the Metal-man. Together they had entered the chamber, determined to eradicate the little problem they had.

The Falmer smelt the gritty odor of smoke, trailing ever upwards from some unseen flame. He knew that unlike his kind, other mortals used their eyes as their main sensory device. To be plunged into never ending darkness would be their greatest fear. It was why they clung so close to the flame, as if that would save them from what prowled these corridors.

His crooked shape advanced past the great pillars, ears pricked up to hear any slight movement. There was something which disturbed him. Two pairs of footsteps had no smell linked to them. The Falmer general would have thought they were not life sources, had it not unmistakably been the splash of boots wading through the water. Nevertheless, he shrugged it off. As long as they were of mortal blood, he could deal with them.

The metal man moved behind him, the cloak which he draped upon himself swishing as he walked. Made of the skin of a slain bear, the man had wrestled the beast when he was 20, crushing the animal's skull in less than a minute of brawling. It was no wonder the Elder Falmer found the man as intimidating as the prince himself.

There the man and monster seperated, the Falmer heading to the twin gates. The thin light which wafted in from the entrance lit up a good portion of the large hall. It was time to change that. He passed silently by the intruders, hunched body making not a sound as he slid past. It was not the time for confrontation. Their biggest help must be removed.

For a split second, the Falmer thought he heard one of the intruders stop and turn to his direction. But that was impossible. Nobody could see him. To his horror, it was one of those with no smell attached. He scampered on quickly, hastening his pace. When he next turned to check on them, they had all resumed their activity without another glance in his direction.

The room was so spacious, It took another two minutes to arrive at the doors, even though he had moved at a fast pace. There, he set about doing his job, summoning a familiar to aid him. The phantom wolf came forth from Oblivion in a ripple of energy, it's aura stirring the icy air. Despite it's name, however, nobody could call this a normal familiar.

As large as a mammoth, the Alpha wolf licked it's lips, the smell of prey thick in the air. It would not be long before that same prey would be dangling from his mouth. However, the Elder Falmer ordered it to shut the massive doors for him. It was said that the stronger the bond between the caster and the familiar, the stronger the familiar gets. Having being linked to this familiar since young, the gigantic beast had no trouble shutting the great doors, plunging the room into darkness.

Knowing it would not be long until the group realized something was wrong, The Falmer tidied up the loose ends hastily. He lobed a fire rune at the door, latching it onto where the bronze bolt would have once occupied. Hurling a firebolt at the rune, the Falmer felt the heat radiate in all directions, followed by a searing hiss. Gold melted and dripped down, before solidifying in great tangles, fusing the twin doors together. There would be no escape for the intruders now.

Mounting the ghostly creature, The Falmer took his place. It would not be long before orders were given.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesicca knew it had begun. The trap had been laid, and the adventurers had fallen right into it. Helpless, she could only watch with a gaggle of other captives from the far cornet, praying that they would be alright.

The Elder Falmer had boasted to them about their plan, and dragged them to come watch the intruders meet their graves. Jesicca felt like a spectator to some horrific nightmare, one that she was not able to stop by waking up. This was the real world, and the people who died here would simply cease to exist.

She felt slightly guilty that she was watching, knowing that in place of where she might have been, some poor fellow had been experimented on by that man. Despite all that fancy armor, she knew for certain that the man was a necromancer, one of the worst of his kind. Only this fiasco had momentarily halted his experiments, a brief moment where she was not completely terrified of what would happen to her.

"Well, adventurers, you have come far. It's a pity this will be your final resting place." The necromancer's voice boomed in the hallway, bouncing off the walls. She felt slightly disgusted, having looked up to the man once as her Thane. Now she knew what he truly was, for behind his rich and proper voice lay a brute and monster.

"Show yourself, coward!"A voice yelled back at through the darkness. Jesicca stopped suddenly, her eyes searching the room. That voice...could it possibly be... Half of her hoped it was who she thought it was, half of her wished it was not. She regretted wishing that she could see Einarr again, realizing that her wish would be his grave. Nevertheless, a small spark of hope entered her, and she cried,

"Einarr, is that...is that you?"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derath_farseer

Einarr looked up startled as the silence is broken by Jessicas voice.
    "Jessica, is that you?" He yells out, dark blue fire springs to life in his hands and he hurries his pace forward.His eyes open and searching for her and the males voice that threatened them.
    "I swear if you harm her I'll rip you to pieces with my bare hands!" His voice is almost a snarl as he sends a wave of fire in all directions.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    The air became heavy, Alistar felt as if a thousand set of eyes were upon the group as they traversed the narrow chasm. He unsheathed his sword, as a precaution against any threats that may await them within the dark confines of this chamber. On either side of them, colossal pillars reached into the sky until they became obscured with darkness. "We must make haste, danger awaits us here." Alistar said, speaking his gut. "Aye, the ranger speaks the truth." Said Valthor, his armor consisting of the bones of fallen dragons was lined with deep cuts and marks, the Dragonborn's face was also heavy with fatigue and lack of sleep. This had been a taxing journey for him, for all of them, nobody was coming out of this without scars. Of the physical and mental nature.

"Well, adventurers, you have come far. It's a pity this will be your final resting place." Alistar's eyes widened as the inhumane, bestial voice resounded throughout the hallway before a boom was heard behind them. He reeled around to find that the massive set of doors had been closed, they were trapped. "Show yourself!" Einarr's voice roared back, calling out to the hideous creature hiding within the shadows. However, in the place of a beast's voice came that of a young woman's, a girl's. "Einarr, is that...is that you?"

Einarr knew this girl, he was startled, however his surprise quickly turned to anger as blue flames leapt from his hand. "Jessica, is that you?I swear if you harm her I'll rip you to pieces with my bare hands!" He yelled, snarling as he let loose a pillar of fire in all directions. Lighting up the chasm, so that the group could see the massive wolf standing upon them. Alistar's eyes widened, the beast was so large it could walk upon mammoths. It snarled, revealing a row of teeth dripping with steaming saliva, the group was petrified, the creature was from the depths of Oblivion. "Go! Find her!" Valthor boomed, stepping up to the wolf while the group took off down the chasm.

Geel-Kajin

Geel was horrified. The colossal wolf towered above them like some creature out of a nightmare. Wisps of phantasmal energy trailed from it's piercing fangs, fur bristling with spectral aura. Not a sound heard or a sight seen, it seemed to simply materialize from the shadows, it's unholy presence stirring the air.

Startled, he saw Valthor step up, his weapon brandished before him. Damn you, Valthor. This isn't the time for you to play hero. The beast will shred you to pieces before you hit him with that little stick of yours. Nevertheless, it gave them a chance to find the girl. If anything, he wouldn't let Valthor's likely death be in vain. At least they would save a life.

"Everyone, go now, get the girl!" The ghostly apparition growled behind them as they fled, sound as loud as a thunderclap. The chamber trembled, ground rumbling beneath the Alpha's voice. Water beneath Geel's feet rolling in fear, he raced down the corridor. His lungs felt like they were burning, each gulp of air seeming shallow and insufficient. He heard the clang of Geminus's armor as he ran, each step of his sending his boots pounding into the water. Geel realized the water was ankle high now, the pesky liquid slowing them from escaping a certain death.

Behind them, the Alpha Wolf roared in fury, voice reverberating in the high chamber. It's voice hit Geel like a ten pound war hammer, sending his ears ringing. Staggering, he managed to pull himself upright in time, his chest fit to burst. Sprinting past the pillar's beyond, Geel caught a glimpse of Einarr. Illuminated by the streaks of fire bursting from his palms, his body was bent in an maddened rush forward.

"I'd advise you all stop moving." From the darkness a man stepped forward. Clad in heavy plates of steel armor, the man looked even taller than Geminus or the sellsword. Beneath his armor, boiled leather was wrapped around the man, yet another layer to his defense. Despite all this armor, the man was recognizable. "It's...The Thane," confused, Geel faltered in his tracks. A thick bear cloak was wrapped around his shoulders, fastened by a heavy brooch. A massive tower shield was bound to his back, behind the pelts of animal skin. The shield was as large as Geel, intimidating in all ways.

The man's sword was out, and at it's point was a young girl. In the darkness, Geel could see little, but definitely saw Einarr stiffen in rage. The flames in his palm blazed, but he stood still, biting back his anger. It did not do well to attack when a friend was held at sword point.

"Now, any last questions?"

"Gods... Hellspawn! Face me in honorable battle! The girl did no harm, none at all!" His hand was still aching, but he didn't think he'd live after the battle anyways. The girl, she had to be away from swordpoint. And the wolf, the wolf! Where was the creature?

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Valthor clutched his sword tightly, the beast towered over him, colossal in size, this monster could walk among mammoths. It's massive paws brandished a series of vicious claws which could run Valthor through as if they were spears. The beast did not take breaths, it didn't make a sound as it tread the stone floor, only a horrific snarl was audible. It's eyes were bright spheres of burning fire, and they were locked onto this mortal that had stepped up to challenge it.

However, even before this beast ripped right from a nightmare, Valthor remained cool and collected. He had fought Dragons in the past, and this beast, even with it's size was no match for a Dovah. The two were locked in a stand off, eyes trained on each other and ready for the showdown. The beast suddenly lunged, claws outstretched, it's maw a gaping abyss of razor sharp teeth. Valthor braced his body not for the wolf, but for what he would do next.

"Fus Ro Dah!" From Valthor's lips came the ancient tongue, the ground shook as he spoke the words and the cave shuddered forcefully. The wolf was struck by a torrential wave of energy which sent it flying as if it were a rag-doll. The beast whimpered as it struck the side of a rocky outcropping with great force, causing chunks of rocks and debris to rain down from the ceiling and subsequently crush the beast.

Geel-Kajin

(Some people will have to expand this post, it's a climax so multiple people will have to describe certain parts of it.)

Geel couldn't believe his eyes. The Thane, doing this? What manner of evil made a man turn to such foul a deed? Yet the man stood in front of them, as clear as day. The blade shimmered in his hand, the whole chamber seeming to yield before it. The girl stood scared before the man, her eyes glancing wildly from the Thane to Einarr.

"Leave her alone, scum!" Geel looked worriedly to Einarr. His mouth was fixed in a feral snarl, teeth bared. His eyes glowed like burning coals, each one raging, barely kept within. Geel knew that if they tallied too long, Einarr might take things into his own hand. In the state he was in now, it was not a good thing.

"Why, why did you do this? You had a whole village who loved you, more wealth than you can count. What damned reason did you come here- and do this?" For that brief moment, curiosity overcame Geel. His voice broke the silence, the heavy layers of darkness folding away from him as he spoke.

"For no other reason than passion. People are so opinionated nowadays. It's would have been hard to do what I love in town- After all, it wouldn't be very nice for people to find skeletons in my closets, in either meaning." The Thane smiled slightly, a cross between an exclamation and a sigh. "It's so hard to be a genius, when nobody recognizes your intelligence. These brutes here hardly understand a word I say...Thankfully, you lot have come"

"You're... raving mad, necromancer. So you kidnap people for you little hobby? What monster have you turned to?" Geminus's voice spoke up, uncertain. Antagonize the Thane too much and the girl might pay for their mistakes.

"Ahh... A Knight of the Order. What are you doing here, among these filthy adventurers! No matter, fool. My 'little hobby' is something I care to share with you.

I have a little business arrangement with the Falmer- Give them weapons, they give me the stock I require. It was easy really, just fake my death with a little coin and travel my way down here. These beasts tried to kill me of course, but when I ran their guards down they listened to what I had to say. Simple."

"We will stop you, necromancer. You can count on that."

"I'm afraid you're too late for everything. My experiments are complete, and over a thousand weapons have been given to the Falmer for their war efforts. Sure, you can say that I have betrayed my own race, but what has my race done for me, besides hindered my progress and go against my passion?

However, no more shall I tally. The climax has come, my trials done. Let us see the results!"

The Thane pulled from his cloak pocket a syringe, it's needle sharp tip glinting. A thick green fluid slopped around in the glass, bubbles trapped beneath it's surface. He laughed in his frenzy, his voice wavering as he poised the needle to strike. It's target was none other than the girl, and merely a second later the needle swung down like a predator's fangs.

Geel heard Einarr's roar of anger, saw the fire leap forth from his hand. It moved in a swirling vortex, the flames reaching incredible ferocity. Einarr burst forward, his legs taking him to remarkable speed as he closed in on the Thane. When the fire lit up his face, he looked like a man posessed.

It was too late though. The needle had struck, and moments later Jesicca slid to the floor. Einarr's eyes widened, the flames in his arms faltering. Geel saw the smirk on the Thane's face, before the fire died and they plunged back into darkness. Geel heard Einarr skid upon the floor, his breath erratic. "Gods...Jesicca. Please, no. Don't be dead. Please!"

Afraid and alone in the gloom, Geel's instinct was to light a fire. The flame quivered into life, the fire wobbling with it's light. Voice shuddering, Einarr knelt beside Jesicca, his hand feeling for a pulse. However, it took Geel not a moment in the newfound light to see that something was wrong. The corpse was not as it should be. There was something definitely wrong about it.

"Einarr, get away from the body."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle was awestruck from what has all happened since his watery descent. The wolf was scary, the man(Thane he thought he heard Geel say). The man stabbed a girl(Jessica? Lyle didn't know, but honestly he couldn't care less). The girl hit the floor.

Lyle felt no emotion from the girls fall. He looked around the room looking at the groups reaction. Some were sad others were battle ready. he looked at the thane, he had a wicked smile. He seemed excited to see what would happen to the girl. Lyle remembered the goo that was in the Syringe. He looked at the now empty needle and froze. He injected her. Lyle released his claws.

He stood in a feral stance and awaited the order. He wanted to kill the man. Not for the girl but for the liquid. He secretly wanted to know what it was. Maybe we can make deal? Lyle stood behind Geel ready for anything. His knees were bent and he was on his tip toes. He would be able to move in an instant. He had a big decision to think about. Kill Geel and get on the thane's good side, or Defend the group and take whatever is left behind?

Glass moved up next to the Khajit. "Watch my back, Khajit." His hand was still throbbing, but it had been bandaged and fighting should be possible with it. It had to be possible. He needed to avenge the girl that lay there, as the chivalric knight code said. Those who would harm the weak should die... and Glass was happy to do it. He tightened the strips of his shield and held his axe behind the piece of armor.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle shook his head. " No...not until you tell me what importance she is.Didn't you see? He already injected her, she is doomed. Plus I'm not sure what that liquid is but I'm sure it's not beneficial to us." Lyle saw no reason to save the girl. In his mind she was in the wrong place in the wrong time. No one is truly innocent.

Lyle saw the knight wasn't gonna answer him. " Fine....hurry up I'll watch your back. But I will not die for some girl I don't even know."

"Not my plan either." Inspecting his axe one last time, he moved forward a few paces. "Thane! Face me, bastard!" he started bashing his axe against his shield, to build up adrenaline, and take his mind off of his stinging hand.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    The dark hazel in Circe's eyes had been washed away and replaced with crimson. Voices could be heard from every direction of the chamber and in one fluid motion she turned slowly on one heel and observed the area. Years of experience had taught her that anger could fuel your fight, but also cloud your judgement. As she observed the happenings inside the room - that to her appeared as light as day - something caught her attention.

"Einarr, is that...is that you?" a weak voiced called.

It was a woman's voice. Standing near an apparent necromancer in heavy armour was a young woman. She is obviously connected with our group. Before Circe could observe the scene more closely a foolish mage called out from behind her.

"Jessica, is that you?" the man said as flames frose from his hand like serpents ready to strike their pray. "I swear if you harm her I'll rip you to pieces with my bare hands!"

For a moment the only sound was that of the mage's frantic footsteps and he sprinted towards the necromancer, but then Geel began to speak. After only a few seconds of tense conversation Circe realised that the necromancer was the Thane of Dawnstar.

He was disgusting, his smile making even Circe feel sick. This man was mortal, but he could commit acts to terrible that they do not deserve recognition. There was yet more silence when the Thane's last words rang through the chamber.

"However, no more shall I tally. The climax has come, my trials done. Let us see the results!"

At that moment he pulled a syringe from behind him and plunged it into the girl besides him. She fell to the floor and curled up into a ball, clutching her knees before going completely limp.

"Gods...Jesicca. Please, no. Don't be dead. Please!"

"Einarr, get away from the body." Geel called with obvious knowledge in his words.

With keen ears, Circe listened to the Girls heartbeat. At first she though her dead, but now she heard a twisted rhythm resounding from her heart.

'Listen to Geel. Something is not right with the girl.' Turning to the necromancer she spoke with not a hint of fear. 'What have you done to her you sick bastard?'

Geel-Kajin

"What have you done to her you sick bastard?" Circe's voice rang across the chamber. In the darkness her voice seemed amplified, her words reaching every corner of the massive hall. Geel watched in horror as the girl's arm twitched, fingers moving like some horrible spider. Despite Geel's warnings, Einarr still knelt beside the girl, not moving. He was strangely still now, a silence more terrifying than any action. The light of the flames seemed to dim around him, as if it was strangled by some strange force.

Geel began to worry. The silence was unnerving, the darkness choking. The pillars around them seemed to loom inwards, like they would topple down on them. Shades of dusk coated what little they could see, barely pushed away by the puny flame he held.

Suddenly, Geel heard a series of loud clanging sounds. It would have seemed like metal on metal, but the sound was much higher than that he was used to. Glass. It's the sellsword... What's he up to? As Geel shifted his flame to look, he heard the man cry "Thane, face me bastard!" Geel was stunned by the man's bravery. It was obvious that the necromancer was a force to be reckoned with.

"Angry? It is said that defiance in the face of death is a fool's action." The Thane smiled slightly, before slinking into the gloom. The man's voice echoed from the shadows, too far for Geel's flames to reach. The darkness was their enemy, and the man was part of it. His boots made no noise on the wet floor, his armor not a clink in the depths. The only thing to guide Geel was his voice, tainted with power.

Then the growl sounded, deep and threatening. The group spun around in horror, their eyes looking up as they met the gaze of the huge wolf. The Alpha prowled closer, every step causing the water by it's feet to roll away in great waves. Sitting on it was the Falmer. It had somehow lost a limb, it's arm ending in an ugly stump.Sopping wet and battered, it bared it's bloody teeth in anger, it's phantom tail thumping the water with heavy splashes. However, it was what was in the wolf's mouth which caught their attention.

In it's jaws was a crumpled heap, dribbles of blood seeping from it. It took a moment to realize it was Valthor. With a bloodthirsty howl, it dropped Valthor on the floor, where he landed with a splash. It then whined for a second, before vanishing in a whirl of energy.

The Falmer landed on the floor as the beast gave way, the ghostly animal disappearing in one final crackling burst. The Elder Falmer's pale skin was drenched in blood, body warped beyond belief. It opened it's mouth in a gurgling cry, red spittle frothing from it's tongue.

"Took my limb, the brat. Carved it away with hiz wordz... But I have done better..." The Falmer swayed on the spot. Not only did it not have enough energy to mantain his familiar, but also too little to sustain himself. Staggering, it pulled a knife out of it's belt, charging towards the group in an unsteady run.

Derath_farseer

Einarr rushed forward trying to stop what he knew he couldn't and as the needle pierced Jessica's neck and her body fell so did he. Einarr slid and caught her just before she hit the floor. Einarr felt as if he was in a fog, he heard the voices around him some calling out to him others threatening the Thane for killing Jessica. But all he could managed to do was cradle her body in his arms, as she laid limp her body all ready cooling.
    "Jessica." He cooed her name, his voice choking up as teardrops fell on her lifeless body.

It wasn't fair, wasn't it enough that the gods took his mother, his father, all the people he ever knew. And now Jessica the only person in the village who treated him with affection. He stroked her hair softly.
    "You can't be dead I was so close..." He said the words softly wishing he could will life back into her body but he knew he couldn't. He felt crushed they where so close to saving her she was only a few feet away from him and he couldn't do a thing to help her.

His eyes started to drift up towards the group some thing they where saying pierced the fog. He watched as Geel started to run towards him, His eyes wide with fear. Einarr turned his head and looked at the Falmer running towards him. Einarr sat there for a moment unable to comprehend what was going to happen. Every thing seemed to be happening so slowly as if time was lagging to give his dimmed senses time to react.
    "Im going to die." The thought popped into his head and he found him self strangely at peace with that fact.What else did he have to live for, every one he knew was gone. He took a breath and looked up.

And thats when he felt it, images filled his thoughts. The dreams of his mother, the image of her rotting corpse blaming him for her death, his father constantly beating him, Dawnstar and the people who shunned him and finally Jessica. Every perfectly sweet moment they shared, and it was gone.

An uncontrollable amount of fury swept over him, he was done being the victim, his lack of strength and will was his undoing. And as he looked at the Falmer running towards him he knew who to take out his vengeance on. He stood up and every thing sped back up.

The Falmer charged at him and thrusted his dagger at him, Einarr stood there unmoving a look of pure hatred filled every feature of his face. And it wasn't until the blade came with in inches of him that he moved.

He twisted quickly out the way of the blade his hand grabbing its wrist twisting it sharply causing the creature to drop it to the floor. It tried to pull away only to be trapped in Einarrs iron like grasp. It looked up at Einarr and sensed the danger it was in it thrashed at him with every thing it could. Kicking, biting and thrashing its bloody stump at him. Only to stop as a ear piercing scream came ripping out of its throat.

A dark red mist engulfed the pair of them, pure magical energy rapped its self around them casting a blood red light on every thing around them. Then with a flash it flew into Einarr, His head shot up his mouth open in a silent scream. His shirt is torn apart cast into the void, runic symbols burning them selves into his skin then glowing brightly. From his neck down his body was covered in the runic symbols each different in their own way. Unique from any other known language or magical field of study.

Then with out so much as a glance the Elder Falmers undamaged arm was gone, torn apart cell by cell eaten away by the power coming from Einarr. The Falmer hadn't felt pain like this ever before in its very violent life. It was all it could do to not black and and stumble away. Einarr continued forward a twisted smile on his face. With a wave of his hand the creatures left leg was gone as well. Nothing remaining of it, the Falmer screamed out in pain.
    "Finnishz me" Its body twisted on the floor in agony.
    Einarr was happy to grant its wish.

He held out his hand and a blast of energy wiped the Falmer off the face of the world. He turned searched for the thane, His thane. His leader and protecter who turned on him and the rest of the village. But as he turned it was all he could do to not fall. In the heat of the moment he had noticed the strain his magic put on his body. He stepped forward then fell to a knee taking in deep haggard breaths. All the wile the runic scars on his body gave off a faint menacing glow.

Geel-Kajin

(OOC: Guys, can more people post please? )
    Geel was too slow. Despite his planning, his calculations and thoughts- It had all boiled down to nothing in that instant. With horror, Geel saw Einarr's transformation. No longer was he the frail young boy Geel had once met, no longer the boy who could hardly lift a mace. Now, he was driven by deep-set revenge, a lunatic on his mission born of rage and pain. The old Einarr had died, and from his ashes came this man of malice and fury.

Energy gathered around Einarr, the aura the color of damnation itself. Within the wave of rippling power, beneath the tatters of his shirt, the runes began to form. They scrawled themselves upon skin, as if some god had taken up pen and wrote his words on flesh. They were of no known origin, each symbol slithering into position.

Geel couldn't do a thing as Einarr shredded the Falmer to pieces, the dark magic snapping every bone in the beast, eating away it's arm. The creature screamed with such frightening pain, it's body buckling under it. He saw Einarr's smile, the warped smile seen in the faces of the mad. A black fire seemed to burn within the bowels of his eyes, filled with the evils of the world.

I'm sorry Farengar, I've fail you.

Einarr removed the beast with a wave of his arm. Not a scrap of skin remained, not a drop of blood on the floor. It was as if the Falmer had never existed. Geel suppressed a shudder. It was the worst death he could imagine, one where not even your bones told others you ever breathed on this earth.

As Einarr turned towards the Thane, at the very edge of Geel's vision, he faltered. Stumbling, he nearly crashed to the ground. The dark magic nearly snuffed itself out, the runes beating like the heart of a dying man. At that moment, Geel knew that Einarr was at his limits, any more and he would perish. His body could not keep up, drained beyond what it should be.

That was when Geel noticed Jessicca. At first, nothing but a slight twitch caught his eye. But then her whole arm moved, before she jerked up. Geel hissed in horror, his arm instinctively throwing his ball of fire at the once corpse. His aim however, was but an estimation, accuracy disturbed by the sudden shock. The flaming ball missed the "girl", bouncing of the wall before hitting a pillar. There it extinguished itself, the flames snuffed out.

To his horror, he saw the girl grab Einarr from behind. Her fingers dug into his skin, her face a shrouded in shadows. Geel couldn't get good aim at the abomination, fearing that he would hit Einarr. Whatever that thing was, it was not the girl. He only hoped he wouldn't have to find out.

In the meantime, Glass had engaged in battle with the Thane. Glass grunted everytime his shield was hit, but he stayed on his feet. The Thane was laughing manically, raining down attacks on the Knight. He will not kill me, he cannot, Glass thought to himself as he turned to catch another blow on the Glass shield. His axe lashed out, but it was easily parried by the Thane.

"Gods, are you some kind of demon?" His axe lashed out. "Grant my arm strength", another devastating blow landed on his shield."And my feet swiftness!" He sidestepped and saw his chance. An open spot in the Thane's armor. His axe ripped through the air... And was met by the Thane's sword.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Alistar watched the scene unfold before him, the Thane boasted of his sickening feats to aid the Falmer as he injected the girl with a strange fluid. He couldn't believe it, everything felt so vivid as so many things happened at once. Then Einarr, the young man from Dawnstar, seemed to lose control of the dark powers he possessed. The same dark powers that worried Geel terribly.

Runes began forming along his skin, ancient symbols from civilizations long gone. Carved by invisible razors into his flesh and sinew. An aura of sanguine intensified around him and the Falmer, until with a sickening crunch the beast's good arm was obliterated in a gust of dark magic. The beast cried out with a shrill howl, experiencing pain which would break men on a psychological level. Einarr could only smile hearing the beast's tortured cries, his eyes burned with such malicious and dark content. He wanted the Falmer to suffer before the end.

With a wave of his hand the Falmer was vaporized in a cloud of maroon which dissipated in moments. Nothing was left except the faint impressions of where the beast once stood. It was as if the Falmer simply ceased to exist. Alistar was paralyzed with indecision, he knew none of the group stood but a chance against this evil arcane power. He had almost forgotten about the girl as she suddenly leaped onto Einarr's back. Any likelihood to who was once Jessicca was long gone, whatever the Thane had done had transformed her into something evil and sinister.

Geel-Kajin

Geel saw Einarr and the abomination struggling, each one trying to get the upper hand. Einarr was exhausted, barely fending off the corpse. Or whether he is even trying. Can he bear to hurt the last reminder of his lover's former self? On the other hand, saw the sellsword rain his blows at the Thane, each swipe hoping to be the one to finally penetrate his defenses, but with no luck. The Thane in turn dealt several heavy blows, each parry whacking the mercenary's blade with crushing force.

On the spur of the moment he struck, a jet of pressured flame billowing out of his palm. He had originally intended for the fire to strike the undead monster, the creature close to taking the boy's life. Then the Thane and the sellsword got in the way, and out of his haste to avoid hitting the mercenary lost control. The tunnel of fire razed the air, creating an inferno of orange and crimson. Geel hastily extinguished it, the heat petering out into a few puffs of smoke and ember.

The Thane looked at him for a moment, and to Geel's horror he realized he was toying with them. His face bore a smile of glee, as if this was nothing but a game...and one that he expected to win. Glass lashed out with full swings and all the force he could muster, but the Thane lazily blocked it with his shield or sword. He seemed to have the grace of a mountain lion, yet the strength of a bull. Not even enchanted weapons went through his armor, and when Geel took a fleeting chance and shot a fiery projectile at him, it simply danced upon his armor before dying out.

Us against these two... One would wonder what troubles we could possibly have.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn could barely even comprehend what had been happening. Valthor, the Dragonbron, dropped on the ground in a bloody pulp. The girl Jessica being injected by the Thane's experiment. It was rather surprising the turn of events they now faced. With only the Thane really left for a challenging fight, it should have been easy enough to win. But he was very powerful and nothing seemed to be working on him that the sellsword tried. Edwyn had been thinking when the Thane turned toward Geel. The smile on his face, its disgusting. It is one of pride and joy. He is happy he is fighting and he is happy with killing all those people. Edwyn bound a sword into his right hand and ran at the Thane. He struck at the man's shoulder but the armor was so strong it knocked Edwyn back to the floor. He walked back to Geel. "So, we probably need a plan."

(OOC: Sorry its so short and whatnot with everything going on.)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Melee's bow was armed and ready as soon as a cold voice rang throughout the cavern. It spoke but a sentence or two, but it seemed so large and encompassing to the group that none could help but glance around them before the terrifying sight of a monstrous, summoned Wolf emerged before them. Before they had any chance to react, Valthor leaped forward, brandished sword in hand, as he ran toward the giant and yelled for everyone else to get back. The group took no time at all to heed his instructions, as a ferocious howl ripped forth from the wolf's maw and sent them staggering toward shelter behind rocks and structures found in the cave.

The same voice that spoke earlier resounded through the cavern once more, causing Melee to peek around the side of the rock she was taking refuge behind to see who was speaking. At first she was confused, but as she heard Geel, Gem, and Einarr all converse with him, some with rage and others with astonished curiousity, she began to understand what was happening and who he was. He was the supposedly late Thane of Dawnstar, and he was kidnapping people to experiment on, creating deals with the Falmer to further his own sick and twisted passions.

Suddenly, a tortured and broken voice choked out a small plea for someone to not be dead, a voice that was close to sobbing. Melee recognized it as Einarr's, and saw that he was kneeling next to a girl. She gasped as he spoke the girl's name, recognizing it from their talk they shared in the middle of the night not too long ago in Dawnstar. That's Jessica, the girl he was talking about. The only person who Einarr said really cared for him at home. It was hard seeing him in so much pain, but from the reactions of some of the group members, everything was not as it seemed. Melee flinched slightly and drew her bow again, coming out from behind the rock in a kneeling position.

Bow raised in a ready position, Melee looked down her arm, aiming a sturdy arrow at what she viewed as the most immediate threat; the Thane. Take out him, and the rest of this madness will surely crumble into nothingness. He was proving to be a hard target, especially since he was already locked in combat with one of the other members of the group. The Glass Knight was doing everything he could to try and get a hit on him, but no matter what he did, each blow was parried by the mad man he was fighting.

Melee took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, sharp green eyes locking onto her target. Drawing her breath in, she mirrored the same action with her right arm, pulling her bowstring back taut. As she held her breath, time seemed to slow to a crawl throughout the stone cavern. The Thane was swinging in slow motion, her companions were running and moving at a snail's pace. For Melee, this provided for the perfect shot, provided she had enough stamina to stay in her current state.

After a few seconds, Melee saw the opportunity she was waiting for. The Thane was lifting up his arm to swing, providing her with a shot at unprotected skin just below his shoulder. She quickly released her arrow at the same time she let out her breath, time speeding back up to its original rate as the arrow flew toward the Thane's arm. Its aim and path were true, but it was almost as if the Thane had predicted her shot; at the very last minute, he moved forward ever so slightly, and the arrow bounced harmlessly off the armor covering almost all of his body. Melee swore to herself, slamming her fist sideways into the rock next to her.

As she did, she heard a rumbling, menacing growl as the enormous Wolf dissipated and faded away, dropping the Falmer that had summoned it to the ground next to the bloodied and battered body of Valthor. Out of the corner of her eye, however, Melee saw something that instantly grabbed her attention, something that everyone would be watching closely soon enough. Einarr stumbled to his feet, a look of pure, intense rage written across his face as he decimated an attacking Falmer. Worry crept over her face as a blast of maroon erupted where the Falmer stood seconds before, then strange markings covered Einarr's body as he crumpled to his knees, exhausted after such a powerful use of magic.

A sickly white hand crept over Einarr's shoulder, latching on with a vice-like death grip as the fingers dug into his skin. After a few seconds of confusion, Melee realized it was Jessica, no doubt being manipulated by the Thane with his necromancy and whatever serum he had injected her with. She was not the girl she had been, and Melee was once more taking aim with her bow and arrow, this time at what used to be Jessica. She didn't have enough stamina yet to perform another Eagle Eye shot, so she lined up her bow as carefully as she could and let her arrow fly right toward the girl's exposed face.