• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Ralyx seemingly poured his heart out, Jokar was taken aback with the trust given so freely to him, from a man who clearly just received a new grudge to hold against vampires.

He didn't find anything to say, so he started walking again, and Alex suddenly marched down the corridor towards them.

"They're getting their equipment, they shouldn't be long." Alex said, as the pair looked towards him. "We should head outside and wait," Alex said to Jokar, "Then they can decide if they'll have us along." It was clear he was angered, Jokar was too exhausted to bother go into detail further.

"Thralls still around, I smelled them." Jokar walked past Alex, didn't look to him as he passed, but he continued.

"You should try be humane sometime, might save us from being ripped apart by that Werewolf." Jokar mumbled, just loud enough for them to hear.

"I tried being kind, and apologizing, but there's a disrespectful little drug addict and a psycho, although his is a little more understandable." Alex looked over to Ralyx, then back to Jokar. "Those two aren't smart. One is in no condition to fight, the other has no weapon yet they try to provoke me. They want to bring a monster out of me, then they'll have a reason to hate me beyond forgiveness. Don't let it happen to you Jokar." Was he attempting to scare Ralyx?

"I'm not the one you need worry of. Just make sure for the love of Boethiah that they don't plan tearing us to shreds, I have a king to slay.
    With this, Jokar continued his slow-paced march down the corridor, now headed towards another exit, prepared to end any thralls between him and the gate. Alex marched the other way, towards the exit past the room of massacre.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Che'anni was still in the room when one of the vampires walked in, he started on his speech as soon as he caught every bodies attention. Although as he was beginning to open up to most of the people in this room, Amy seemed to be in quite a hurry to get this over with. The vampire mentioned a lot of the things he wanted to get through, Egil didn't seem to like any of what was going on. The vampire ended off with his proposition for an alliance. Amy was quick to respond, and to discourage the ideal of the vampire's 'friend' drinking her skooma. Egil was quick to object the vampire's proposal as well as offering his concerns.

Certainly the vampire seemed to be offended, although he was quick to mask it he sternly replied to Egil, taking the steps to show he wasn't the right guy to threaten but instead was to be a better ally. Amy wasted no time in downing back a bottle of skooma, before she started laughing uncontrollably and threw herself against the wall. Amy started again on the pair before walking towards Che'anni, "Perhaps we should check what's keeping Ralyx and the other vampire. You said you knew where they had our things?" she asked seeming a little dazed and slurred most of her words. Before Che'anni could answer, Egil piped in with, "Yes good idea. I don't feel safe without my equipment." She turned to the pair, "Our equipment seems to be stored in the fort's basement, down the corridor you should find some stairs. I don't know why they stored it in crates instead of using it for themselves." Che'anni then looked around, the vampire seemed to have vanished. She decided to walk off as well, she needed to get out of this place.

Outside, the rain from earlier stopped although the ground was still damp, the air smelt fresh, dew still glistered from whatever source of light there was. She took a seat on a stone step, she leaned against the wall and slightly closed her eyes. Taking deep breaths, enjoying the moment where she wasn't being attacked nor held against her will. "Thought you would never have gotten out of there, but you seemed to have managed it," somebody asked. She opened her eyes, she knew she heard that voice before, she turned to face him and it was the same person who helped her before in his well tailored black cloak. "Who are you?" she asked, "A good friend, so how's your wound?" he pointed towards her stomach. "Well it has gotten better, but circumstances could have been better in terms of recuperation," her eyes rolled back to the entrance, "Wonder if there's a nice bed anywhere, a comfortable bed and not any of those straw ones. I need some real rest," she spoke while fixing on of the straps on her boot. "A full night's rest, that would be quite hard to get now days wouldn't it? In this time and age you need to be alert at all times even if you feel safe, this fort is an example of that. Many seek to benefit themselves, even if it costs them their sanity." he stood up, and offered Che'anni his hand which she took. "Shouldn't you get back to the group?" he asked, "I wouldn't worry about most of them, but I guess I should," she turned to face the man, yet he was gone. she walked down to the entrance, further wondering about the man. "I still haven't thanked him for before." she thought, before her stomach suddenly growled.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Egil agreed that they should probably find their things. But before the Imperial could respond, Alex did. "I also know. Jokar has taken the liberty of making the fort safer, just head downstairs to find what your equipment." And without another word, he left the room.

"So...are we supposed to follow him?" Amy laughed a bit when she spoke. Amy thought it odd he would make himself heard only to leave again. The last time she had known someone like that...well, it certainly had not been not a healthy relationship.

"Our equipment seems to be stored in the fort's basement, down the corridor you should find some stairs. I don't know why they stored it in crates instead of using it for themselves." The woman then left as well.
    Amy tried not to grunt in pain when she stood up, but she didn't do a very good job. She stiffly made her way towards the exit of the room, expecting the rest of the group to follow.

"Don't let it happen to you Jokar."

"I'm not the one you need worry of. Just make sure for the love of Boethiah that they don't plan tearing us to shreds, I have a king to slay."

Amy could hear the vampires down the hall, and smell Ralyx with them. Downstairs, Alex and Jokar were headed separate ways. Amy didn't like leaving them unattended, but everyone needed their armor and weapons. Ralyx seemed alright, although now that Amy was closer, she could smell...no. Could it be? Burnt flesh?

Amy suddenly felt quite a bit more sober. Why would they smell like that? Surely they hadn't burned more people had they? She decided to enter the room with the equipment without saying anything to Ralyx. The mages grabbed whatever equipment they had while Amy put on her knapsack and circlet. She noticed that about half of her braid had broken off. Great.She drank another bit of the skooma, and decided to head outside.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    "They're getting their equipment, they shouldn't be long." Alex appeared from down the hall. Ralyx slowly moved his left arm down to the hilt of his ebony sword, hoping none of the vampires saw it. "We should head outside and wait. Then they can decide if they'll have us along." His voice had an angered tone to it. Ralyx’ grip around the hilt tightened.

"You should try be humane sometime, might save us from being ripped apart by that Werewolf." Jokar mumbled as he walked past Alex. A smile drew across Ralyx’ face. "I tried being kind, and apologizing, but there's a disrespectful little drug addict and a psycho, although his is a little more understandable." Alex looked over to Ralyx, then back to Jokar. "Those two aren't smart. One is in no condition to fight, the other has no weapon yet they try to provoke me. They want to bring a monster out of me, then they'll have a reason to hate me beyond forgiveness. Don't let it happen to you Jokar." Now Ralyx had unsheathed half of his sword, and just stood there waiting for a chance to strike.

But before that chance came, Jokar made another comment for Alex to be a bit more careful. Then he left. Ralyx looked over at Alex before he spoke. “No offence, fangs. But I don’t feel safe being alone with you.” He then started to walk in the same direction as Jokar, but stopped just as he had passed Alex. “And I don’t think Egil is the psycho here… Frankly, we’re all psychos. Some more than others I’m afraid.” He let out a small chuckle as he started to walk again.

Now, where is Amy… He thought to himself as he made his way through the fort. As he walked past the exit he stopped for a moment. That smell. He sniffed the air. Skooma. He smiled as he turned to the door out. Someone had been drinking, or at least opened a bottle close by. He walked over to the door and opened it slightly, peeking out to see if it was safe. Just outside the door he could see someone standing, and the slight smell of skooma made it somehow clear who it was.

“Amy!” He said and laid a gentle arm on her shoulder. “How are you doing?” He spoke with a soft, almost too soft, voice. He looked down at the bottle she had in her hand. “Ah. It makes things better, eh? Just tell me if you need some more. I think I should have at least a few more of those.”

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "Honour to serve you my lo-" The thrall did not manage more, until the words twisted in his mouth, into a bubblin, gargling noise, and he spat blood upon the floor below him, as Jokar squeezed the man's throat with his fist. The thrall had not reacted at all to the hurt, exhausted vampire, or his two dead comrades lying in front of him, open to his eyes to see, both strangled the same way this Thrall was.

Jokar pushed his dead carcass over, and removed the blood from his glove before it dried on the Chitin.

Should have been the last of them... disgusting.
    He stepped back out of the small storage room, and begun moving toward the main gate, to meet his new companions, whether they liked it or not.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    "Our equipment seems to be stored in the fort's basement, down the corridor you should find some stairs. I don't know why they stored it in crates instead of using it for themselves." Che'anni spoke for the first time in quite a while. Taking in the information, Egil headed down the corridor in search of the equipment. The entire fort had the strong smell of death lingering in the air. Fresh blood seemed to be in the air anywhere you went. I need to get the hell out of here. He thought to himself.

It didn't take long to find the stairs that led to the room containing all of their equipment. They were sitting in crates and each person's equipment was in different crate. Strangely organized. He reached down for his stalhrim boots and put them on. They were cold to his bare feet but he ignored it. Already he felt relief in having his armor back. He then proceeded to put on his gauntlets, chest plate, plate legs, and finally the helm. The set was quite heavy, but not too much for Egil to handle. After years of training in heavy armor it becomes less of a burden and once can easily move as freely as anyone wearing light armor or no armor at all.

He reached for his sword and released it from its scabbard. He frowned at the lack of glow from the sword. I need to charge this again. Maybe I can find a soul gem somewhere around here. He wiped at the dried blood but none of it came off. "Guess I'll have to take this outside and use the rain." He sighed and put it back in its scabbard, then fastened it to his hip. Finally he reached for his daedric dagger. He'd admired the razor sharp edges before slipping it into his own handmade scabbard.

It didn't take him long to find a soul gem. The place was littered with random loot. "A black soul gem?" He turned it over in his hand, inspecting every corner of it. The gem was dark and had no glow to it whatsoever. Still empty... What a surprise. He threw the gem in the air and caught it before throwing it in his pouch. At least I could use this on one of the vampires. His face crept into a smile as he headed for the main gate.

It finally stopped raining outside. The ground was damp and the air was still moist. Puddles of water covered various parts of the ground, perfect for cleaning his sword. He bent over at one of the larger puddles and set his sword in it, allowing the water to run over the weapon. He grabbed a small piece of cloth from his pouch and began scrubbing. The water quickly turned a dark red color and in no time, the sword was clean. He raised it in the air and looked at its bluish green shimmering in the torch light. After he dried the sword, he sheathed it, and looked up at what should be his sun. He sighed. "Soon... We'll have you back soon..."

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Jokar thrusted the wooden gate open with his shoulder, applying enough force for it to beckon, without him falling as a tree afterwards. The stench of dying trees, molten leaves, charcoal and ash filled his nostrils, and the moist, damp mud dragged his feet down into nature's mixture below. The forest was utter dark, except for a few trees close enough to be illuminated by the large braziers burning on each side of the main entrance, casting massive shadows after the dark barren pine trees, making the trees seem... hostile.

The one thing that no way suited the scene that the nature had been forced into, was the man, stood in the shining blue armour in front of him, inspecting his blade by the light of a torch, the flames bouncing off his armour, giving him a sort of shining aura around him.

"Trusting you're not planning to gut me with that..." Jokar smirked inside his helmet, and pointed to the sword held high by the one called Egil.

Egil in turn, glanced over to Jokar shortly, before he murmured something very alike to ;"fluff off".

Jokar chuckled quietly, careful not to sound as if mocking Egil, as he walked onward to stand beside the man, and looked up upon the few stars throught the barren pines above them.

"Skyrim truly has beauty." He said, still watching the stars. "Not like Solstheim, the ash shrouded the stars." Jokar turned to look at Egil, still smiling.

"Except for up in the glaciers, you Skaal kept all the beauty. He pointed a finger to Egil's Stahlrim armour.

"That is the second time I see Stahlrim in my life. First time I see it forged, it's impressive."

He turned back to face the stars. "My name is Jokar, of Valeri. First time you hear a vampire conversate?"

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    There was a thrall guarding the exit as Amy made her way down the hall. The thrall seemed a bit stunned when she saw Amy, as if she wasn't sure what she would do with her. Amy laughed at her. "You lost?"
    For a moment, the thrall just stared at Amy, making no attempts to attack, answer, or let her pass.

Then suddenly the thrall unsheathed her dagger and charged at Amy, screaming at the top of her lungs. Amy shoddily blocked it, more redirecting the thrall's momentum than using it against her. The dagger slid off to the left of Amy's shield, and the thrall stumbled. Amy wasted no time putting her own dagger through the back of the thrall's skull, then letting her fall to the floor. Without any further interruptions, Amy opened the door and stepped outside.

The cold air hit her like a slap in the face. Her ebony armor hardly did anything for her it seemed, with her skin still being hot. She shivered and continued walking. She found a nearby tree to lean against and looked up at the sky.

Almost all of the stars seemed to have been swallowed by the red and black orb that had once been the sun. The rest of the sky was a smoky black. Amy sighed the sky had once been very beautiful, with many colors, stars, and moons.

It wasn't long before Ralyx made his way out of the fort as well, that horrible stench still clinging to him. Amy could tell the smell wasn't from his flesh, that it seemed to be hanging on to his armor rather than coming through it. Could it have been from her? No, Alex hadn't smelled like that, and he had tried to heal her.

Ralyx strode right towards her, seemingly happy to see her. “Amy!” He said and laid a gentle arm on her shoulder. Amy tried not to cringe. “How are you doing?” He spoke with a soft, almost too soft, voice. He looked down at the bottle she had in her hand. “Ah. It makes things better, eh? Just tell me if you need some more. I think I should have at least a few more of those.”

"You stink. You been hangin' around a fire? You smell as bad as me." Amy didn't mean to be rude, but even though the smell wasn't very strong, she felt as if it was engulfing her. And she didn't want to deal with it right now.

She gently pushed him away, and took another swig of skooma. "And thanks for the skooma."

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    "Trusting you're not planning to gut me with that..." Egil raised his head from his sword and sighed. "Fu** off." He shook his head in anger and began walking away, but the vampire followed. "Skyrim truly has beauty." I beat his ass once, what makes him think I can't do it again? "Not like Solstheim, the ash shrouded the stars." Egil turned to the vampire and gave him a cold look. "Except for up in the glaciers, you Skaal kept all the beauty." The vampire pointed his finger at Egil's armor, to which he swatted it away. He only paused for a moment, still smiling, before he continued. "That is the second time I see Stahlrim in my life. First time I see it forged, it's impressive. My name is Jokar, of Valeri. First time you hear a vampire conversate?"

Egil sighed loudly. "You aren't going to give up are you?" He stared at Jokar coldly for about seconds. The vampire only returned a smile, not saying a word. Egil sighed again, this time a little quieter. "Son of a bit**..." He muttered this quiet enough so that the beast could barely hear what he had said. "Ok Jokar. I'll humor you. If this is what it takes to shut you up. No, it isn't the first time I heard a vampire conversate. Your idiot friend back in the fort tried talking us into befriending you two, and no, it didn't work. Although I have to say you are much better than him so far." He took a moment to take in the situation. He was actually talking to a vampire. The most disgusting of creatures on all of Nirn; the beasts who started this entire mess; the monsters who are causing the world such incredible pain.
    "The armor. I um... I forged it myself. Grew up with a blacksmith my entire life so I learned a lot. I've forged with any material you can think of. Anyway, I decided I wanted to take a break from..." He paused, not wanting to talk too much about his personal life with someone he didn't know and didn't even like. "...my current activities. I decided I'd take a trip to Solstheim and try smithing this new armor. It was one hell of an adventure trying to get it, and even more of one when I messed up the plating the first time I tried to make the chest piece. He chuckled as he thought of his time in Solstheim. "It was fun. And dangerous. I take it you're from Solstheim, or were you just a visitor?"

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    The man was hostile, with reason of course, but Jokar had not seen hospitality granted him for centuries, being shunned and feared for so long did make him used to harsh words and solitude, and thus he simply kept looking at Egil through the lenses in his helmet, as Egil cursed and walked around the entrance.

"Ok Jokar. I'll humor you. If this is what it takes to shut you up. No, it isn't the first time I heard a vampire conversate. Your idiot friend back in the fort tried talking us into befriending you two, and no, it didn't work. Although I have to say you are much better than him so far." Alex... He'd already heard Alex failure of making them friendly, but that was expected, honestly. The hate aimed toward vampires was so strong after the fullfilling of the prophecy. Saying a few friendly words would not make up for the tyranny and slaughters the vampires forced mortals to suffer through. He kept quiet at Egil's remark, and only nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"The armor. I um... I forged it myself. Grew up with a blacksmith my entire life so I learned a lot. I've forged with any material you can think of. Anyway, I decided I wanted to take a break from..." He paused, seeming to consider just how much he could share with Jokar, he was cautious at least."...my current activities. I decided I'd take a trip to Solstheim and try smithing this new armor. It was one hell of an adventure trying to get it, and even more of one when I messed up the plating the first time I tried to make the chest piece. He chuckled, laughter was a friendly gesture. It was progress, even if the laughter was not meant for him. "It was fun. And dangerous. I take it you're from Solstheim, or were you just a visitor?"
    Jokar was surprised, not that the man was not from Solstheim as he thought, but that he seemed interested in the conversation. The change of behaviour was sudden, Jokar was not prepared. He took a moment to examine what had been said; Egil had left for Solstheim to "take a break." the fact he travels freely to Morrowind AND once there, is granted the finest and most closely-guarded armour the Skaal has had, was odd. Was he a merchant before? A jarl or thane? No, he smithed, was he a new master of that Skyforge, in Whiterun? No, tending the Skyforge is permanent, no time to leave for Solstheim. Jokar cursed, his time of conspiring ran out, waiting longer would only kill the conversation, he had no reason to give Egil the thought that vampires are disrespectful as well as bloodsucking.

"Aye, born in Raven Rock, raised as well." He tried hiding his disappointment to hear Egil in fact wasn't from Solstheim, but at least, seeing the Stahlrim, reminded him of the island. Jokar looked back to the wall, and gently leaned towards it, he grunted as his sore body touched the stones. "Trained with the Redoran guard, started working as a mercenary on the island for a few years. Got tired of the ash wastes, so picked a job as a cargo ship guard, turns out the crew were all vampires, and that's where we're at now." Jokar once again looked up to the sky as he shared his story. It had been too long since last he had a chance, he took all chances he got, it reminded him what it was like being... mortal.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Che'anni was about to enter the fort when one of the vampires and Egil just about came out. They began their usual ranting when the strangest thing happened. Egil actually opened himself to Jokar, who the vampire revealed himself to be. She just ignored the pair as they ignored her, She realized she didn't have to find the group anymore but she still felt hunger. When she checked the fort earlier she had found a kitchen, although it was not up to standards. The food was stale, the meat was rotten, It was filled with cobwebs and bugs seemed overjoyed at eating away the evidence of life present.

It had seemed she would have to go without food for now, unless she offered up going hunting. Brendela seemed missing at the very least, Amy was doing who knows what with Skooma. At the very least it seemed like the vampires were the most normal out of the group and it would be awhile before anybody decides to leave the fort without being forced to. She turned back to the two, "I'm going hunting, try not to kill each other," She said before turning and walking into the nearby forest.

She had her bow in arm, ready to launch an arrow. She walked towards the sounds of the crickets, the wind rustled the leaves along the ground. The trees swayed back and forth. It was just like in the old days, nothing but the worries of putting food on the table and maybe a bandit or two. Now vampires would of dragged people into the streets, carted them to their castle and used them as cattle. A bush moved, she let her firm grasp free and the arrow struck something. She heard it squeal, and slowly found a rabbit struggling for its life before she ended its life. She looked up at the sky for a brief moment before pulling the arrows out of the rabbit, tied it on her side. She would get two more rabbits before deciding it was enough and walked back to the fort. She had one thought in mind, Where would the vampires get their meals?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Nomad War-Blade traversed the lands of Riften. He knew skyrim almost like the back of his hand. He crouched down as he saw a dear. It was rare to find wildlife in these times. He drew an arrow from his bow, and hair the beast in the heart. He ran over to it swiftly and picked it up. He slung it over his back and continued on. It was now that he wished he had his horse from cyrodiil.

After traveling for some time, Nomad came upon a fort. Perfect timing, as the weather was turning sour. It looked abandoned, so he walked right on in. He looked around, and sat down. He set the dear carcass down, and lit a fire. He hung up the dear and was about to skin it, but decided to take a look around first.

He looked around, but didn't get very far. He turned around when he heard a noise outside. Someone was here. Maybe this fort wasn't abandoned, maybe it was a vampires layer. He pulled out his wooden bow and ran back toward the exit. He rushed back towards the entrance and out, aiming his bow at the being he found.
    "Speak, tell me your name so that I may decided whether it would it would be wise to spare your life!" He said. The being was Female, but that was all he could make our through his hood and the darkness.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    "You stink. You been hangin' around a fire? You smell as bad as me." Amy said and looked at him. Her eyes looked dizzy as she seemed to struggle to maintain them at one spot for a longer period. Damn skooma. Ralyx thought and laughed silently. "And thanks for the skooma." She added and pushed his hand of her shoulder. “Yeah. I ran into Jokar, the elf vampire, in one of the rooms. Damn guy had turned the room into a burning bonfire of thralls.” He shivered a bit by the thought of it. “That must be what you smelled.”

As Ralyx stood there looking at the drugged Amy, who looked like she was trying to spot something on the ground around them, he was sure he heard a sound. Or rather, a voice. A male’s voice. It was coming from around the corner of the fort. “I think I heard something.” He said and unsheathed his sword, and made his way slowly over to where he had heard the sound.

Just as he rounded the corner, he saw Che’anni standing still by the forest. He peaked around to see who the source of the sound he had heard was. There he saw him, or rather just a shadowy figure in the distance. By the looks of it, the man was tall, and had an athletic build. He was standing there aiming his bow at Che’anni. Vampire? Ralyx started to jog towards the man, who to his luck didn’t seem to notice him, or at least not care about him.

When Ralyx reached the unknown man he tackled him down to the ground, and held his sword at his throat. “Wait…” Ralyx spoke with a surprised tone as he looked down at the bearded man lying under him. “You’re no vampire.” He removed the sword from the man’s throat, and got back up on his feet. “You alone?”

Colonelscout312

Nomad cursed himself for not noticing the man. His senses were getting dull. He smelled of skooma, but not enough to where he was drinking it. He drew his greatsword.
    "You're right, I am no vampire. Quite the opposite in fact. And yes, I'm alone. I've alone since this started. You smell of skooma, are you a dealer?" He asked. His senses may have been dull, but he was a werewolf. He could still smell the skooma.
    "Your friend can come out." He said, still not trusting these people. He looked up in the sky, it was getting darker. No way to tell when he would let loose, change into the beast inside.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    “Yeah. I ran into Jokar, the elf vampire, in one of the rooms. Damn guy had turned the room into a burning bonfire of thralls.” Ralyx shivered. Or had she imagined it? Her head was spinning. “That must be what you smelled.”

"Ew. See, this is why I don't like vampires." Ralyx simply looked at her. Perhaps she was amusing. With as much skooma as she had drank, Amy was filled with joy for no reason. There was plenty of reason to feel the opposite, but Amy was disconnected from the world. She was covered in burns, freezing cold, and now she was forced to work with vampires. But it didn't matter, because she had skooma.

What a silly word.

"Speak, tell me your name so that I may decided whether it would it would be wise to spare your life!"

"Oops! Guess he missed one of the thralls!" Amy giggled. Ralyx said something; Amy heard him, but it registered in her brain as jibberish. He began sneaking toward the man who had called out, and Amy copied him absentmindedly. She was lagging behind, and not being very quiet. It seemed odd, since there had been a time when Amy could drink an entire bottle of skooma and be almost unaffected.

When Ralyx reached the unknown man he tackled him down to the ground, and held his sword at his throat. “Wait…” Ralyx spoke with a surprised tone as he looked down at the bearded man lying under him. “You’re no vampire.” " 'Course not, I could've told you that!" Amy called from next to the fort. He removed the sword from the man’s throat, and got back up on his feet. “You alone?”

The man drew his greatsword. Greatsword? Was that what they were called? Amy muttered the word, but it sounded like just a random collection of sounds. Greatsword

"You're right, I am no vampire. Quite the opposite in fact. And yes, I'm alone. I've alone since this started. You smell of skooma, are you a dealer?" He asked. Really? He smells of burned bodies and he asks about the drugs? What a silly piece of meat he was.

"Your friend can come out." Amy hadn't exactly been hiding, but she came closer nonetheless. Ralyx smelled of cooked meat, but this new man was fresh. She had gotten hungry at some point, and her wolf spirit was begging for a scrap of food.

Too bad this man was not a thrall. Or was he? Brendela had fallen for the tricks of those other thralls, perhaps he was doing the same. Amy stood only a few inches away from this new person, smelling him, then leaned over to Ralyx and whispered, "If he's a thrall, I call him."

Colonelscout312

"Oh, your the one who's on the skooma." Nomad noticed that he smelled of fire.
    "I apologize for the smell of fire. I just made camp in that fort and was attempting to gut a dear before I came out here."
    "If he's a thrall, I call him."
    Nomad looked at Amy, and smiled.
    "You call me? What, to kill me? That wouldn't work to well. I've been trained this sword since I was but a lad. I was the champion of cyrodiils arena, and you are under the influence of skooma. That wouldn't be a wise course of action. But don't worry, I'm no thrall. I can prove it to you, but I would suggest putting me in a very secure place first. Otherwise, some of you would lose your lives."
    He said as he sheathed his greatsword.
    "Why don't we go inside. After all, night is approaching. And dangerous things come at night."

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    "You call me? What, to kill me? That wouldn't work to well. I've been trained this sword since I was but a lad. I was the champion of cyrodiils arena, and you are under the influence of skooma. That wouldn't be a wise course of action. But don't worry, I'm no thrall. I can prove it to you, but I would suggest putting me in a very secure place first. Otherwise, some of you would lose your lives."
    He said as he sheathed his greatsword.

Wait a second. Was Amy really so high she hadn't noticed the smell of beast blood? She was a bit embarrassed.
    "I apologize. My sense of smell must have been damaged from that fire they threw at me. Nasty things, those thralls."

"Why don't we go inside. After all, night is approaching. And dangerous things come at night." Night was approaching? All was night. Night all the time. Amy laughed. "Sure. I probably should lay down."

Colonelscout312

Nomad led the way, opening the door for the others. He walked in and took out his hunting knife. He began to skin the dear, and cut the meat out. It wasn't the prettiest sight, but let's leave it at that. Nomad cut out pieces of meat and began to cook them over the fire.
    "Do you know if anyone else is in this fort?" He asked as he cooked the meat. He looked around, finding vantage points in case he ended up needing to fight.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alex watched Che'anni leave, not noticing him. He thought about following after her to try and talk, but she didn't seem to hate him yet and he'd like to keep it that way. He wasn't sure if he should head back inside to try and talk to anyone, he knew they'd just judge and hate on him. They seemed to forget that he didn't work alone, seeming to trust Jokar a lot more. Ultimately he decided to head back in, hoping Egil was done being a baby and the rest would give Alex a chance.

As he was walking he could hear voices, Amy and Ralyx. He listened in on their conversation for a while before following them, they met a not too friendly friend. They spoke a bit, and Amy 'called' him.

"You call me? What, to kill me? That wouldn't work to well. I've been trained this sword since I was but a lad. I was the champion of Cyrodiil's arena, and you are under the influence of skooma. That wouldn't be a wise course of action. But don't worry, I'm no thrall. I can prove it to you, but I would suggest putting me in a very secure place first. Otherwise, some of you would lose your lives." He sheathed his greatsword. "Why don't we go inside. After all, night is approaching. And dangerous things come at night."

Alex was about to step out of the shadows, until Amy apologized. It seemed he'd never truly be needed unless he was laying his life down in the midst of battle. They all had their friends, their allies, and Alex was the outcast. He wiped the depressed facial expression off and walked out looking cold. He followed them, unnoticed. Then the man began to cook meat.

"Do you know if anyone else is in this fort?"

Alex walked out. "Yes, there is. Me, a Vampire Lord, try not to treat me the way the others have it gets quite tedious and I do have feelings too. Oh, then there's Jokar. Also a Vampire Lord, he's been through the wringer and doesn't enjoy the curse of vampirism. Don't be mean to him, he's really a nice guy. Then there's a few others, there's Ralyx and Amy. Amy's a werewolf, like you, she still doesn't smell nearly as bad as you. What is that, wet dog? Nevertheless, transform and I'll kill you."

Alex knew no matter what he did Ralyx and Amy would find a way to despise him in this, they surely already liked the stranger more than him. Alex hadn't decided yet, it depended on how the man said his next few words. He assumed the man would be arrogant, like the rest. "That doesn't apply to Amy, although I can't exactly say she feels the same way I trust her." He said, looking her in the eyes. She was high as a kite. He knew Amy would try kill him if the others all agreed on it, he hoped that would change soon. He knew the chances of that were the chances of Jokar increasing his vampiric power and Alex curing himself.

Alex had lied to the newcomer, but only to make themselves seem more powerful, this guy could be working for anyone.

Colonelscout312

"You're over confident. I'm not extremely easy to kill. What's worse is I can't control the beast. And it won't stop until everyone here is dead. Nothing will stop it." He said, standing up.
    "Now, I will choose my next act based on your answer to this, are you friend, or foe?" He asked. His hand was on his greatsword, just in case they turned out to be enemies, he could behead one of them quickly. The other one would be harder to kill, but still, it was three against one, two of which were werewolves. But if they were friend, he would welcome them, maybe give them some venison.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts