• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You should see the potions, leather strips, and horker tusk near Haelga's bed. o_O

When I discovered that particular detail I silently backed out of the room and swore never to speak of it with Mjoll again. There are just some things you don't need to know about your neighbours.
You weren't interested in the least to see what she does with the Dibella statue?

Wildroses

I once read of someone who heard Grelka telling Haelga that her harness had arrived. When Grelka asked what it was for, Haelga said it was a religious thing. They'd seen Haelga's bedroom and drawn their own conclusions and were pretty sure they knew what sort of Dibellan Arts Haelga wanted to do with that harness, so they dismissed it from their mind.

Then they went back to the Companions and ask for work. They sent him to get a bear out of Haelga's house.

Anyone else feeling their cosmopolitan education is not quite as cosmopolitan as they thought?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I once read of someone who heard Grelka telling Haelga that her harness had arrived. When Grelka asked what it was for, Haelga said it was a religious thing. They'd seen Haelga's bedroom and drawn their own conclusions and were pretty sure they knew what sort of Dibellan Arts Haelga wanted to do with that harness, so they dismissed it from their mind.

Then they went back to the Companions and ask for work. They sent him to get a bear out of Haelga's house.

Anyone else feeling their cosmopolitan education is not quite as cosmopolitan as they thought?
Strangely enough, Haelga was not the one requesting the bear be removed. The bear was.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
If no one bests an Orc, what happens when two Orcs fight?

JoeReese

Sounds like the stuff of legend. "And they fought through the night, through the day, and then they fought more. They fought on for so long that no one remained to witness the end. Neither ever returned to the stronghold, and some say they fight on, still. Some say, when the night sky is clear and the winds are just right, you can still hear the clash of their blades..."

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
"Papa says I'm too friendly with strangers, but you, Mr. Stranger Freshly Drenched in Blood Lugging an Axe Covered in Bits of Flesh and Entrails, you seem alright."

250px-Dorthe.png

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Found a large hunk of horse meat in an old chest. What it lacked in flavor it made up in nourishment.

Sadly, my mask of Vokun is gone. I cleared the dungeon many moons ago, before I knew of the shrine in Labayrinthian. Now, I have searched everywhere, including chests and statues in all of my many properties, the inventories of several followers that may have been with me.. all to no avail. How frustrating that I cannot complete the collection now.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Found a large hunk of horse meat in an old chest. What it lacked in flavor it made up in nourishment.

Sadly, my mask of Vokun is gone. I cleared the dungeon many moons ago, before I knew of the shrine in Labayrinthian. Now, I have searched everywhere, including chests and statues in all of my many properties, the inventories of several followers that may have been with me.. all to no avail. How frustrating that I cannot complete the collection now.
Just an idea, but after eating the "horse meat" were you suddenly able to cast alteration, illusion and conjuration spells for 20% less magicka?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Hmmm... It did seem a bit stale...

The real oddity about this situation is that I somehow have two Zahkriisos masks. Ordinarily that shouldn't be possible, but did my Vokun undergo some transmogrification, somehow replicating and becoming Zahkriisos?

The only plus to this is, my follower and I can wear matching Dragon Priest masks if I so choose.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Hmmm... It did seem a bit stale...

The real oddity about this situation is that I somehow have two Zahkriisos masks. Ordinarily that shouldn't be possible, but did my Vokun undergo some transmogrification, somehow replicating and becoming Zahkriisos?

The only plus to this is, my follower and I can wear matching Dragon Priest masks if I so choose.
Bizarre, but it is what all the hip kids are wearing in Paris this winter

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
zahkriisos.png

:eek::eek:

Sadly there is not enough bleach on planet earth to throw into my eyes to ever get that image out.

Oh well...
suicide-7.gif

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
zahkriisos.png

Sadly there is not enough bleach on planet earth to throw into my eyes to ever get that image out.

Oh well...
suicide-7.gif

Huh...

I've always wondered what a Dragon Priestess would look like. Now, thanks to raido KASAI, I have my answer. Thanks!

Twiffle

zahkriisos.png

Oh well...
suicide-7.gif

It looks like Serena Williams after winning the US open.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
IMAGE REMOVED FOR CIVILITY

Oh well...
suicide-7.gif

Huh...

I've always wondered what a Dragon Priestess would look like. Now, thanks to raido KASAI, I have my answer. Thanks!
It made me sad the dragon priests didn't wear full body masks, but then again, this one would have had to been a really, really full body mask.

That was either a leaked image of an enemy in TES VI or possibly me playing in photoshop for about 5 seconds

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
IMAGE REMOVED FOR CIVILITY

Oh well...
suicide-7.gif

Huh...

It made me sad the dragon priests didn't wear full body masks, but then again, this one would have had to been a really, really full body mask.

That was either a leaked image of an enemy in TES VI or possibly me playing in photoshop for about 5 seconds

I'm leaning slightly towards the latter :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Huh...

I'm leaning slightly towards the latter :p
not only leaning but hoping too

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Faendal has been acting tweaky lately. He would follow me and do all the things I've come to expect from a follower, as far as throwing himself in harm's way for a near total stranger from another land that delivered a fake letter is concerned.

But I think he's been in the vicinity of one too many Frenzy spells. When I go to engage him in conversation (read: ask him to be my pack mule) he turns hostile and I've had to use a Calm spell to get my stuff onto and off of him. Very irritating. So I let him go back to Riverwood to fawn over his lady love for awhile in the hopes that he'll shake off this weird split personality thing he's got going.