• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
On my most recent character, I've been collecting daggers. I have 63 Iron, 28 Steel, 3 Dwarven, 5 Orc, 6 Ebony, 2 Daedric, 1 elven, and 3 glass.My prized possesion is the Dragon Priest Dagger I found in the Mage's college. You can't sharpen it, but its worth keeping in my opinion. I keep it in a case in Hjerim, along with the Sacraficial dagger you can find at the Shrine of Boethia. I've also been collecting a lot of drugs. Alcohol and Skooma are my two best friends, to hell with Lydia.

I can't just "drop" anything worth more than 20 gold. I'm like nope, then I feel a pain in the fabric of my sole. Then I pick it back up. Using soul gems also hurts.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I can't just "drop" anything worth more than 20 gold. I'm like nope, then I feel a pain in the fabric of my sole. Then I pick it back up. Using soul gems also hurts.

Bahaha, you sound exactly like Glarthir.

Though it is good that you're not so far gone that you can't drop a wooden bowl.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Hello. My name is Mmmrrrr and I am a hoarder. I have been trying to kick the habit but just can't do it.

My latest collection... Stormcloak helmets of those who I kill in battles. (well it started out as just SC helmets, but as is the nature of the beast, now I am collecting Forsworn headresses too.) In my defense though, I only collect those that attack me first. I'm not depopulating Windhelm or anything. As a loyal Legion Prefect, I just can't not show my loyalty with a headcount. When I get to buy Proudspire I plan to litter the floor with Stormcloak helmets and use them as soccer balls. Long live the Empire!!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Hello. My name is Mmmrrrr and I am a hoarder. I have been trying to kick the habit but just can't do it.

My latest collection... Stormcloak helmets of those who I kill in battles. (well it started out as just SC helmets, but as is the nature of the beast, now I am collecting Forsworn headresses too.) In my defense though, I only collect those that attack me first. I'm not depopulating Windhelm or anything. As a loyal Legion Prefect, I just can't not show my loyalty with a headcount. When I get to buy Proudspire I plan to litter the floor with Stormcloak helmets and use them as soccer balls. Long live the Empire!!

LMAO! I guess a helmet is better than nothing as far as kill-trophies go. Wish we could take the heads of the people we decapitate. It would be neat if we could stick them on a pike outside the gates of our city of choice as a warning to anyone else stupid enough to mess with us!

LMAO! I guess a helmet is better than nothing as far as kill-trophies go. Wish we could take the heads of the people we decapitate. It would be neat if we could stick them on a pike outside the gates of our city of choice as a warning to anyone else stupid enough to mess with us!
We need a mod for that. And I need a decent PC of that.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
We need a mod for that. And I need a decent PC of that.

If I had a PC that could handle this game you better believe I'd be moding it! :)

perkecet

On my most recent character, I've been collecting daggers. I have 63 Iron, 28 Steel, 3 Dwarven, 5 Orc, 6 Ebony, 2 Daedric, 1 elven, and 3 glass.My prized possesion is the Dragon Priest Dagger I found in the Mage's college. You can't sharpen it, but its worth keeping in my opinion. I keep it in a case in Hjerim, along with the Sacraficial dagger you can find at the Shrine of Boethia. I've also been collecting a lot of drugs. Alcohol and Skooma are my two best friends, to hell with Lydia.
you know you can get a bunch more of those dragon priest daggers right?
there's also a unique-named one involved in a quest.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I keep all my smithing resources in Breezehome. All alchemy ingredients in the Arch Mage's quarters. All enchanting and enchanted weapons in Proudspire Manor. I have a set of preferred weapons in each house.

The only other quirk is that I remove my helmet in the presence of a jarl or in a shop.

Morgan

I keep all my smithing resources in Breezehome. All alchemy ingredients in the Arch Mage's quarters. All enchanting and enchanted weapons in Proudspire Manor. I have a set of preferred weapons in each house.

The only other quirk is that I remove my helmet in the presence of a jarl or in a shop.

Three cheers for organizization! I definitely have different spots in Breezehome for all my stuff. Extra rings and gems go upstairs in the bedside table to the LEFT of the bed (as you face it). Hats go in the one to the right. Plain clothes in the dresser, knicknacks and oddities that don't get displayed in the little table just outside the door. Skill books go on the bookcase in the alchemy room, regular ones in the living room, and so on. Hjerim I think of more as a lair than a home, so mainly just war trophies in the cases and arcania in the secret room. It does have the best kitchen though. I don't use the homes in Solitude or Markarth enough to have developed habits for them, and Honeyside is more of a vacation home made for sitting on the veranda fishing, sipping iced tea, and watching the flames from the mead farm you set on fire gently dancing with the low lake fog . . .

KC95

I have to pick every alchemist ingredient I run into. I felt awful when I realized canis root weren't just part of the regular ground.

The only time I couldn't do it was when I was in that cave with all the chaurus eggs. Too many, even for me.

24kbiscuit

Collecting Keys and putting Food in the appropriate places in my home in Markarth and of course making sure all the Tables look like a Feast, but Aela keeps knocking it off >.>----

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I have quite a few, picking up things that are on the ground and spending ages to place it neatly on the table or where it goes, I reload a room when I accidently be all like knocking things over by accident, I felt like such a brute in this one place I kept knocking things over and trying to avoid things and knocking over more things, I was like "Man these people must thing I'm all brawn no brains"

I also put two septims on a dead enemy that fought bravely, ever since I heard an Orc go "May you die with a weapon in your hand" I won't take the weapon of any orcs that fought me in combat and proceed to put two septims in their inventory, I won't loot the 'Old Orc' that seeks a good death, I hate when people go all coward in combat with me that I proceed to strip them of all they own and toss their body somewhere.

I also have an obsession with gems and jewelry and silver and gold ingots, I store them in my Safe in Proudspire on and I can't forget I try to kill every fox/goat I see and Forsworn, crazy deer head wearing bastards attack me will they, so I kill them and sell their gear in Markarth as pay back.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I hate when people go all coward in combat with me that I proceed to strip them of all they own and toss their body somewhere.

Hee hee, I like to play with bodies. I'll pose them in chairs, lay them out on a table, drape them over a rail, etc, etc. My favorite is when I'm in Riften and a random Thief is killed. I strip them of anything of value, then pick them up and toss them into the canal, just so I can watch them float.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I toss bodies in that canal all the time and the Guard just walks past casually and I could so see my character going "Morning" and the guard like "Dumping body aye? carry on" Though the coolest thing I've done is a group of bandits were sitting at a table and I had 100 skill with the bow and the faster reload thing for the arrows and I killed three of them and they were just sitting up perfectly in their chairs and it just amazed me, because you wouldn't notice until you got up heaps close. Another obsession is with my arrows I hate not having an even arrow count, it bugs me so much when it's on an uneven number.

Neriad13

Premium Member
On every single character I've ever played, I carry one Potion of Cure Disease in my inventory at all times. I usually buy it with the first few septims I ever save up. However, if I get sick, I don't use it - I usually just find the nearest shrine to cure myself at. I keep it because I'm very paranoid about turning into a vampire. I hold onto it as an absolute last resort, should I somehow end up in the middle of nowhere after being infected by a vampire and be more than three days travel from other healing. Which is ridiculous, given that I can ride all the way from Riften to Morthal in just about a game day. But one day, maybe years down the road, I swear the day will come when I have real need of it and then I will be prepared. :D

Neriad13

Premium Member
I get very excited and happy whenever I discover a previously undiscovered Talos Shrine. I'm like "TALOS! 'Sup! How ya been? Imma give you a big hug." :) Before going into a major battle, I'll also always stop at a shrine to pray should one cross my path on the way there. My character has also recently taken to leaving an offering of mead during these visits. Upon defeating Alduin, Talos and I shared a bottle of Black-Briar Reserve. :D

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
i collect unique armor and quest items.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Curved.Swords. Found a bunch in the Swindler's den and started collecting.