• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

surfboy

So I have a dell xps 15z laptop with i7, gt525m nvidia 2G, and 8gb ram. Will I be able to play this game with decent settings or should I just get it for ps3? Thanks in advance

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
That should play it quite well actually. I don't know about high/ultra, but medium to high settings. =) I always buy console version first, then 6-8 months down the road I'll probably pick up the PC version for modding and whatnot.

surfboy

I've never played this game and have no idea what modding is lol. Thank you tho. Are the normal settings on pc comparable to console?

Deadhand

Normal might be a little less than a console, but like Jeruhmi stated, your laptop will be able to handle it on higher settings than a console. =) I say mainly pick the platform you most enjoy. I like lounging on the couch, which is where my consoles are set up, first and foremost, then eventually I'll play on the PC, which is on a desk, but that'll be more for modding and enjoying other's mods.

Deadhand

No problem! Look forward to seeing which platform you chose, and how you enjoy the game. =)

surfboy

So my laptop automatically set it to high settings it runs pretty smooth but the mouse seems too smooth? Lol like too sensitive ?

Deadhand

There should be an option under controls to desensitize the mouse, I would think anyway.