• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KayO199X

Here is something that would be a good idea to add in the next DLC, children for races other than the human races. Not only would this be cute, but it would also help pave the way for letting the player have children of their own.
Right now all the children in the game are human, and most are Nordic. The good news is, i think it would be very easy to create children for all the other races by simply editing human children. Here are the edits...

Elf Children- The human ears are swapped out for pointy elf ears. They also have elf skin and hair colors.
Orc Children- The human mouth is swapped for an orc mouth with pointy teeth. They also have orc skin colors.
Argonian Children- The entire head is replaced with a shrunken Argonian head (same as an adult's head but smaller). They also have a scally skin texture and Argonian tails.
Khajiit Children- The entire head is swapped out for a shrunken Khajiit head. Khajiit children have furry bodies, and little tails. Khajiit children wag their tails when they get excited.

Diologue: Because they are still kids (and to avoid having to hire new actors), all children have the same voice track reguardless of their race. However, they should still have some unique diologue.

Elf Child- "All the human kids tease me for being an elf. It's not my fault I'm better than all of them!"
Orc Child-"When I grow up, I wanna be an executioner!"
Argonian Child-"The other kids told me that humans don't hatch from eggs... then where do they come from?"
Khajiit Child-"What's a furry? All the other kids keep calling me a furry..."

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!

Lol probably a little inappropriate for a child to say. That being said, I still want a litter of Khajiit children -,-.

Annabd

Anna
Aww the Khajit kids should walk on all fours because they haven't learned to walk on two legs. I wonder if there could be cross breeds? Like if an argonian and orc had a baby? That would be... Ugh - sorry I'm not a big fan of Argonians or Orcs... Lolol I love that "Elf Child: All the human kids tease me for being an elf. It's not my fault I'm better than all of them!" Hilarious!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I'm sad that there's only nordic children and they all have the same voice... Every time I pass by Rorikstead, I hear the two same voice 'YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT SIS' at least hide and seek game was pretty cute

KayO199X

I'm sad that there's only nordic children
To be fair, there are children for all the other human races. For example, Aventus Aretino (the kid who starts the Dark Brotherhood quests) is an Imperial. Braith (the bully girl from Whiterun) is a Redguard. Babette (the Dark Brotherhood's vampire girl) is a Breton.
Still, it would be nice to see children for the remaining 6 races.

Lilfish43

They should let you kill kids... cause a lot of them are anouing and just get in the way.

Lilfish43

This one time... I was watching this kid and I was like... Hey kid and he didnt answer

Migaluch

A bit off topic but interesting: A little girl in Rorikstead told me I could hit her sister and she wouldn't tell anyone. Didn't try it, but that was a little f'ed up haha.

KayO199X

Here's where i would insert the non human children.
Elf Children- At the Thalmor embassy or in some of the elf populated cities. Dunmer children could be found in Windhelm.
Orc Children- Running around the orc strongholds.
Argonian children- the children of Riften who do not live at Honorhall Orphanage.
Khajiit children- With some of the Khajiit caravans.

Here's some more diologue i would add...
Altmer Child...
"The other kids want to play tag, but i don't want to get dirty."
"Arn't I pretty/handsome!"
Bosmer Child...
"Ah, the great outdoors!"
"Look! I caught butterfly!"
Dunmer Child...
"I'm glad we left Marrowind. Things were really bad there."
"I wish the other kids would play with me..."
"(very shyly)Oh... hello mister/lady."
Orc Child...
"i wanna fight too!"
"Most of the elders don't trust outsiders, but you seem okay."
"Mining is soooo boring! I wanna be a warrior!"
Argonian child...
"Hey mister/lady! I bet I could hold my breath longer than you."
"RAARWR!!! Haha, I scared you good!"
"If humans don't lay eggs, why do they still have eggsacks?"
Khajiit child...
"This place is too cold. I miss Elsweyr..."
"Do you have any milk? Khajiit loves warm milk."
"Khajiit has wares, if you have sweets."

brandon

Here is something that would be a good idea to add in the next DLC, children for races other than the human races. Not only would this be cute, but it would also help pave the way for letting the player have children of their own.
Right now all the children in the game are human, and most are Nordic. The good news is, i think it would be very easy to create children for all the other races by simply editing human children. Here are the edits...

Elf Children- The human ears are swapped out for pointy elf ears. They also have elf skin and hair colors.
Orc Children- The human mouth is swapped for an orc mouth with pointy teeth. They also have orc skin colors.
Argonian Children- The entire head is replaced with a shrunken Argonian head (same as an adult's head but smaller). They also have a scally skin texture and Argonian tails.
Khajiit Children- The entire head is swapped out for a shrunken Khajiit head. Khajiit children have furry bodies, and little tails. Khajiit children wag their tails when they get excited.

Diologue: Because they are still kids (and to avoid having to hire new actors), all children have the same voice track reguardless of their race. However, they should still have some unique diologue.

Elf Child- "All the human kids tease me for being an elf. It's not my fault I'm better than all of them!"
Orc Child-"When I grow up, I wanna be an executioner!"
Argonian Child-"The other kids told me that humans don't hatch from eggs... then where do they come from?"
thats my favorite. a simple stupid question like that makes me laugh everyday.but up until now i hadnt even noticed.

brandon

or even better would be if your wife could have kids.
son- daddy i thought you were dragonborn.
dad- i am kid why do you ask?
son- if your dragon born then why does everybody always make you go fight for them? shouldnt you make them fight for you?

KayO199X

or even better would be if your wife could have kids.
I never thought about what the player's child might say. If the player was ever given the ability to have children, here are some things i would like them to say.
Player's child...
"Dad! Dad! I'm so glad you came back, I missed you!"
"When I grow up, i wanna be just like you!"
NPC child on your child...
"Some of the other kids were picking on me, but your son/daughter made them stop"(if your character is good)
"Hey mister/lady. Can you please tell your son/daughter to stop picking on me!"(if your character is evil)
NPC adult on your child...
"Your son/daughter is one of the nicest kids I've ever met."(if your charater is good)
"You really need to teach your son/daughter some manners!"(if your character is evil)

brandon

I never thought about what the player's child might say. If the player was ever given the ability to have children, here are some things i would like them to say.
Player's child...
"Dad! Dad! I'm so glad you came back, I missed you!"
"When I grow up, i wanna be just like you!"
NPC child on your child...
"Some of the other kids were picking on me, but your son/daughter made them stop"(if your character is good)
"Hey mister/lady. Can you please tell your son/daughter to stop picking on me!"(if your character is evil)
NPC adult on your child...
"Your son/daughter is one of the nicest kids I've ever met."(if your charater is good)
"You really need to teach your son/daughter some manners!"(if your character is evil)
lol or the conversation between your spouse about the samething. wow
my wife would be the perfect actress.
wife- im gonna spank your daughter soon.
me- oh since when do you say it like that?
wife- whens shes being a brat.
me- baby girl why you being a brat.
baby girl- mommy wouldnt give me candy.
me- did you lunch?
baby girl-no im not hungry.
me-then you dont need any candy since your not hungry then huh?
baby girl- screaming i want candy.
me- yelling go to your room look at your wall and no candy till you eat food food.
ok so maybe my family would be perfect for the dialog lol

Metallipath

Premium Member
Some of you are coming up with really good dialogue for these theoretical kids, haha. Seems like a great idea to me!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts