Need help with your character? Here to help.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
What is the best way to kill a dragon as a mage without shouts? (Altmer Lvl 68 max destruction, conjuration, illusion, Alteration, and 85 restoration). Reasonably good with other skills as well but I would prefer a method with just magic.

andrea

If it wasn't allowed I'm sure the mods would tell me, I clean up my bump posts too so as to not make this thread messy or inflate my message count either. >.< All is well though, I'm just here to help others and it's been a great hit so far. =)

well, help me then?

Static

I'm pretty sure it's not allowed...

anyway, is there a way to make luner weapons at the forge in silver moon camp?

I think lunar weapons is an enchantment that you can remove and then enchant onto any other weapon. Don't see why you would though, it's a fairly redundant and limited enchantment.

andrea

I think lunar weapons is an enchantment that you can remove and then enchant onto any other weapon. Don't see why you would though, it's a fairly redundant and limited enchantment.

because if you can forge it with the enchantment already, maybe you can add two more enchantments to it

andrea

No, you'd still only be allowed to add one more enchantment, as it'd already count as having one.

nope, don't answer if you don't know
you can't add another enchantment to an already enchanted weapon.
but you can add two enchantments to a weapon that have enchantments you can't obtain

XJaeX

Ghost
The only perk i have seen that carries over is light armor, i am not positive about that, this is because of things like fur armor. Not sure if it's a glitch, an intended option, or if it even works.

For the maximum amount of xp, use the lover stone, then get married ( lover's comfort ). you will earn 30 % xp bonus to all skills. I will post a thread about this with a description, maybe a how to guide.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I've been thinking long and hard about making an illusionist. The reason I haven't tried is because I'm not entirely sure how to go about such a thing. I'm clueless when it comes to casting magic outside of destruction and restoration.

mellojoe

When making a pure mage, say one that relies mostly on his magika skills, how much of a glass-cannon should you make him? Should you focus on any armor for survivability? Should you just ignore armor because your magika healing is good enough? Should you use any of your levels on Health? Or just all Magika? Is Stamina useful for mages?

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
Why is it my Altmer gets a tonchure whenever I try to wear a hood? The hood that this happened with was the Theive's guild hood.

XJaeX

Ghost
Reaper, can i make silver weapons? or armor?
And my second question, is what race is the best for an all around playstyle, i put on light armor and sneak when i have to, i use heavy armor when im in a fight or im sneaking and im found, and i use magic most of the time, i am a great fan of conjuration, enemies struggle vs me, with my follower even more, but having 2 atronachs or zombies limits the chances they even have at hitting me. I like the sword and board gameplay for the bash and slash technique. Im really bent up on the racial bonus, not sure what is more important, flame for the dragons.. some use ice, so ice, many enemies use ice spells that dominate you, or poison resistance, disease, being a werewolf or vampire cancels that out. I tried imperial, for the extra gold, but i didnt find it to be that much extra, plus i can never make a good looking character, those wrinkles on their forehead drive me insane. I've only made a good human looking nord so far, a male and female. Racial bonus and power are very important to me, any skill can be leveled up but the power never changes. Any help would be nice, message me back when you can.
TO BE A LEVEL 81 YOU HAVE TO MASTER ALL THE SKILLS...

XJaeX

Ghost

Gargnok

Hey, I'm looking for a dagger in one hand, and destruction (or any kind of magic, but mostly destruction) in my left. I would also like to have some light armor and pretty high sneak stats. What else should I add to my character and what race should I be?

XJaeX

Ghost
Hey, I'm looking for a dagger in one hand, and destruction (or any kind of magic, but mostly destruction) in my left. I would also like to have some light armor and pretty high sneak stats. What else should I add to my character and what race should I be?

Thats a dark elf class, not saying you have to, but those are his strengths, plus ive like every dark elf i have made, thats if you want destruction, thats his best skill. The ultimate sneak/assassin class is wood elf, the best assassin/thief is khajiit. The wood elf is more of an archer, but he can still use daggers, everyone can. The khajiit starts with 25 sneak, he/she gets night vision, and buffs to all thief skills, but instead of light armor, it has 1 handed and archery, the start will be tough, but i highly doubt anyone will detect you. Dark elf gets 50 % fire resistance, usually made for the nightblade role, spell sword, mage/assassin. You can make any race into any class, they will just require more or less effort.

Phobos

Alright so you did all the bumps. Thats great because i was able to read through several times when i first joined. Someone asked a question i believe on the first page that i was hoping you would answer so i kept checking back. :sadface: Never any answer just a bump.

Do you ignore questions on purpose? Or do you just think some questions are easy enough to answer by readying the various wikis?

I dont mean to flame you but if you are answering most of the questions posted you wont need to bump as often. Even better yet you could stagger your answers to questions to use as a bump...

My question: I want to know if using the sneak enchantment on any article is worth while if your sneak skill is already 100? I have 100 sneak and have never seen it higher than that when wearing enchanted items.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Alright so you did all the bumps. Thats great because i was able to read through several times when i first joined. Someone asked a question i believe on the first page that i was hoping you would answer so i kept checking back. :sadface: Never any answer just a bump.

Do you ignore questions on purpose? Or do you just think some questions are easy enough to answer by readying the various wikis?

I dont mean to flame you but if you are answering most of the questions posted you wont need to bump as often. Even better yet you could stagger your answers to questions to use as a bump...

My question: I want to know if using the sneak enchantment on any article is worth while if your sneak skill is already 100? I have 100 sneak and have never seen it higher than that when wearing enchanted items.

As long as you all five levels of the Stealth perk, then you shouldn't need any sneak enchantments I believe.

XJaeX

Ghost
Alright so you did all the bumps. Thats great because i was able to read through several times when i first joined. Someone asked a question i believe on the first page that i was hoping you would answer so i kept checking back. :sadface:Never any answer just a bump.

Agreed, i have asked questions, he sent me a message, maybe that it the way he helps, maybe not, however that bump bussiness does not help the people who read this for information.

For your question, sneak perk 1 helps your chances of not being detected, you can't add sneak skill enchants, the fortify sneak increases your effectiveness. Simply put, sneak perk helps you remain undetected, fortify sneak increases how good you are at it. With 100 sneak, all the perks, except shadow warrior, and a high fortify sneak percentage, i was able to sneak, jump in front of people, stand in front of them , even run around, directly in their line of sight, they could be staring right at me physically but will not detect me, most of the time i could bump into them and they would have no clue, doesnt always work, sometimes they find you and stab you in the face.. its insanely rigged, so i wouldnt waste slots on it, your 100 sneak and all perks will be more than enough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts