My new favourite guard comment ever!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akim

boggles the mind, cause I play a semi squishy assassin, and am not min maxed at all.... sorry didn't intend it to be bragging or something, it was an honest question lol. There was a time in my 30s where I was pretty damn easy to kill. For some reason low 40s have completely changed that.

nerzdadestroyer

boggles the mind, cause I play a semi squishy assassin, and am not min maxed at all.... sorry didn't intend it to be bragging or something, it was an honest question lol. There was a time in my 30s where I was pretty damn easy to kill. For some reason low 40s have completely changed that.
Its kewl dude, people actually improve at the game without it happening through leveling or perks in game. Its a surprising revelation when you start a new profile, how your mental ability seems to effect play.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Two are my favorite

You see those warriors from Hammerfel? They've got curved swords..CURVED. SWORDS.
This and

"whistle* That is one biiiiiig hammer"

"What do you plan to do with that? Bring down a house?"

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
One day I decided to run through Whiterun naked, and I ran past one of the old ladies..
"You might want to put some clothes on dear, you're embarrasing yourself."
I found this too funny.. then again I'm easily amused :p

Back to guards, I still find it funny to play as a Khajiit werewolf.
"Is that.. fur? Coming out of your ears?"

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
"Now I know who you are, and I know what your business is. Please, these are good folk we got here. Mostly..."

nerzdadestroyer

One day I decided to run through Whiterun naked, and I ran past one of the old ladies..

yay! a khajiit from England like me =) . do they only say the fur thing if your a werewolf?. I swear they said that to me before o_o

Epic Keith

Try walking up to Vilkas, you will have a good laugh, the way he says it = ROFL!

Epic Keith

I enjoy the one where they say, "I know you. . . ." And before they continue, I turn on them and utter, "No! No, you don't know me! Unless you've held my hand while walking through Riften's market; unless you allow me to "massage" your neck muscles; unless you ventured into caverns so deep that there was no trace of light; and unless you wanna hand me that gourd for potential poisonous purposes. . . . ;)
LOL! I actually do that IRL!
When they say, "Wait I know you..." With this face
frabz-You-dont-say-d0a938.jpg

I say, "No! You don't know me!"

Epic Keith

who still dies to guards? I just went through and killed everyone outside in whiterun with a dagger equipped. No shield or spells. I think I would have to try really hard for a guard to kill me. And I'm not min/maxed or very high level.
You probably killed them at night, fight in the morning. In dragonsreach where hundreds of civilians will help the guards kill you

Akim

You probably killed them at night, fight in the morning. In dragonsreach where hundreds of civilians will help the guards kill you

nah it was day time, started off killing the Redguards stuck at the gate, then the guards and a bunch of civvies. But they sort of came in waves of 2 or 3 so it was pretty easy. civvies mostly all dropped in a hit or two. guards in a few more. *shrug* except for the civilians that don't die. Then I used my Thane abilities to have the charges dropped :p

Haru17

Lost Falmer
You see those warriors from Hammerfel? They've got curved swords..CURVED. SWORDS.

This is probably my favorite along with these:

Your shield, dwarven make is it not, yet it seems so much... more.

I could've gone into that sanctuary, killed all those dark brothered types, but i was errm, sick that day

The werewolf rumors also make me chuckle at those pathetic weakling guards.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
"They've got curved swords. *smoothly* cuuuurrvvveeeddd..... swooooordsssss."

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
"Wait, i know you..." is definately my favorite.

Yes...you DO know me. I'm the guy that just killed everybody in town, and bribed you to look the other way.