Movies, Music, and Books the have made you cry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Wait, I got the name wrong.... I banged Liara T'soni!

OOPS!

You should watch ME3 gamerpoop.

You know how Tali Zorah says like 'Keelus so ai' or some plops like that?

They say 'Kill us a bitch'

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
Wait, I got the name wrong.... I banged Liara T'soni!

OOPS!

You should watch ME3 gamerpoop.

You know how Tali Zorah says like 'Keelus so ai' or some pl*** like that?

They say 'Kill us a bitch'

Keelah se'lai!

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I don't listen to Dolly Parton or country music that much, but try listening to this song without tearing up:

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Books:
A Separate Peace (John Knowles)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo)
Unseen Academicals (Terry Pratchett) ...I don't know, I must've been having a moment, because otherwise that book was hilarious.

I'm not sure why, but if I remember correctly, the last Harry Potter book made me cry. *shrugs*

Games, not so much. I rarely watch movies, and the ones I like aren't really tearjerkers.

That being said, however, Doctor Who has made me cry. A LOT. Especially the 10th Doctor. David Tennant, you're a heart-breaker.

Dallas-Arbiter

This. If you haven't seen "The Great Dictator", go watch it, the full movie is on you tube. It's an obvious parody of Hitler and Nazi Germany, made in 1940. It's very funny, and then there's this part.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I've tried to post to this thread before. ... and it's kind of Hard to.

I'll say this because I don't know anyone here in the real world, and feel pretty safe I never will,

but I am way too emotional. Too many Things make me cry. It's not even good.

People that know me know I'm usually tough or being very "matter-o-fact" about things so I can solve problems instead of stew on them, but I hide that things make me very sad or upset. I honestly think I have some sort of stability problems. I will not go and watch certain movies with friends just knowing I'm going to ball about something everyone else things is stupid. I can't watch the Local News without crying. I mean it. I've haven't watched the news without crying In along time. (aka People on camera who lost loved ones to murders, robberys, car wrecks,)I seriously wish I could just say "Pfft Who Cares they're Liberal, or Conservative, or Christian, or Athiest, or whatever" like normal people do but I can't.

For some reason I don't fall for Media that is "asking" me to cry when that media doesn't make since though. (Like that "Magic Shoes" song.) But even hearing Stories of People that lived wonderful lifes, died painless deaths, I still think about there Children, or Spouses, or even their Kitty or Dog that just lost their best friend in the world with that death and can never understand where they went.

When People tell me sad stories, I'll have to excuse myself saying. "Oh you know what.. Hold that Thought I need to go to the bathroom real quick". Cry about it and come back hoping the atmosphere is diffrent so they can finish. .

..and Yes, even Many of you people have given stories that Made me honestly cry like a baby. Even the most "Brash" of posters here. I even just read something on a forum tonight that made me cry.

Again, I'm not bragging saying I'm some sort of "Sensitive Man that Girls should say "Awww" to my post". It is a problem to me and I live a double life with it lol.

Sooo.. With that I can contribute something. I thought I'd contribute something that doesn't make me cry but I still feel very sad, and empathetic when I hear it.

ps... I was going to post a clip from Babe of "That'll do Pig" but it was making me cry lol.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Dam*it. Just re read Mockingjay and it nearly got me again. This book series makes you so hopeful then BAM! The last book hits you with a semi full of depression and death and sad grieving...

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Books:
I'm not proud of it but Harry Potter made me tear up, when that plops went down in 5 & 6 I was like :eek::sadface:
Music;
The Baby by Blake Shelton....tears me up.
Games:
Mass Effect.
Red Dead Redemption.
(honorable mention) Borderlands 2, Didn't actually produce a tear but was grief stricken. :oops:
Movies:
Old Yeller
Braveheart
Saving Private Ryan
Green Mile.

Karen

boop.
Dam*it. Just re read Mockingjay and it nearly got me again. This book series makes you so hopeful then BAM! The last book hits you with a semi full of depression and death and sad grieving...
"But there are much worse games to play."
:D

You excited for the Catching Fire movie? I didn't really love the first film, hope this one's better. I think Catching Fire's my favorite of the series.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
"But there are much worse games to play."
:D

You excited for the Catching Fire movie? I didn't really love the first film, hope this one's better. I think Catching Fire's my favorite of the series.
Not really... I try to be excited for it but after the first one I'm just not expecting much. Mockingjay is my favorite, as I respect a book that can move me.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Movie: Life of Pi. The poor tiger.

Game: Mass Effect Series.

Book: Quite a few. (Can't remember all of them)