• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

By shock spells, wizards are assholes in this game !

kyleekay

I have another one. Yesterday, Elyzona was trying to exit the Thalmor Embassy, and when you enter that little cave area, there's a Frost Troll. I kid you not, I died at least 15 times trying to get past the damn thing. I know Frost Trolls are meant to be hard, but holy crap... that was frustrating. Especially because Lydia suddenly reappeared in that cave after being gone for the whole quest, and there was 3 times where I killed the Troll, but Lydia died (as mentioned in other threads... I don't go on without Lydia). It was satisfying to see that stupid thing laying down face first when all was said and done.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
A fight between a legendary dragon and my pure mage, which lasted for ages since they have element resistance. Then it landed and one hit killed me. Picked me up in it's mouth and shook me around. That fight took forever too.

Ebony Warrior... I have nightmares of him. I hit him with my most powerful hit... didn't even make a dent. He pwned my ass like 10 times.

Zaan

Dunmer Enthusiast
Going into Volunruud and getting absolutely massacred, repeatedly, by Kvenel the Tongue. This dual wielding SOB is the standard by which I grade all bosses in Skyrim.

Stumble in here at a low level, or unprepared, at your own risk.

Adam Belmont

Having a mammoth fall on top of me.
What the hell! :D
The most irritating death is when: the only save you have is that "autosave" outside a shop and you need to re-trace all you have done until you died

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Falling of the College of Winterhold bridge. I must have fallen off that thing two hundred times over my time playing. Guess I should become SoberMage when crossing that bridge. Thing needs repaired.

Could just see the history of Arch-Mage's... gets to the end "Arch-Mage Aren - Died protecting the College... Arch-Mage Thorek - Died falling off the College bridge"

feliciano182

A fight between a legendary dragon and my pure mage, which lasted for ages since they have element resistance. Then it landed and one hit killed me. Picked me up in it's mouth and shook me around. That fight took forever too.

Ebony Warrior... I have nightmares of him. I hit him with my most powerful hit... didn't even make a dent. He pwned my ass like 10 times.

Jesus christ, I've only gotten as far as level 69.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
So I just kicked Alduins ass on the throat of the world and as a childish way of celebrating I thought, "Hey, I'll use become etheral and jump down and say hi to Arngeir."

Which is as good a plan as any, until I just pressed the shout button without checking what I had equipped and I use whirlwind sprint off the side :mad:

I think it took me like 3 or 4 weeks to go and defeat Alduin again after that, I was so mad :sadface:

Volanere

Grand Magister
Those giants knocking me a hundred feet in the air always pisses me off.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Accidentally pissing off the Dremora Lord then forgetting to summon other creatures because of the fear of "I WILL FEAST ON YOUR HEART" while running and screaming

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I guess no one is P*ssed off with climbing down mountain, a real easy path and you touch a rock and you die, when you clearly havent falling enough to endure high damage. And even better yet when you fall more high then that and you survive :eek: :confused: :eek:

Oh wait whats better yet is when, fighting the bone dragon in labyrinthian, and you're hiding behind a really thick rock, yet the dragon sticks his head through the rock and picks you up...you know the rest.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
When I was right at the end of the game fighting Alduin and my game autosaved as he would kill me instantly, even if I paused and dropped it to Novice he would kill me, because the amount of damage done on Master was far to much -_- I also had no health potions.....the worst of it all was my other saves were corrupted a day later -_- 300 hours of Skyrim....destroyed.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
oh man that must really suck. did you restart everything? no saves were good? not even autosaves?
I managed to eventually sort it out, I had this glitch because I had died so many times repetitively like that it gave all my saves 55k keys o_O It took me about 1 hour to loud the game, and then about another 2 hours to actually dispose of them and let them disappear....but that was after I had created another character and completed the game yet again :D So basically, yes, but no as well. Funny thing was, that happened several times for me, the key thing

wolfgang jack

Betwixt England and the U.S. is a man...
Picked a fight with the town of Solitude the other day, nearly killed off the entire population. Then Noster Eagle-Eye punches me to death when I'm low on health. If a guard had killed me, I would have been okay, I was just doing it for fun. But the town beggar?! I hope they made him Thane after that, because he deserves it.