• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lonewolf

Ulfric. Smug over-hyped ego-maniac pushing a religious agenda to sucker the dim witted into thinking he has anything but his own best interests at heart. Fights like a coward and straight up LIES to your FACE over and over. But hey, his daddy was a good guy right? He must be fit for High King.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! ULFRIC STORMCLOAK IS TAMRIEL'S GEORGE BUSH JR.!!
have to agree with you there ulfric is the biggest jerk in the game

StellaLuna

Oh boy, where do I start? Skyrim seems to have an overabundance of assholes.

That High Elf in Radiant Raiment's. God. She pissed me off so much I slit her throat in her own shop. No one even seemed to care. Her buddy just keeps criticizing my clothes. o_O At least with Nazeem his wife seemed to dislike me. Wow, you know you're a horrible person when people like Nazeem more than you,

I used to hate Sapphire until I did that quest for the stable guy. She opened up to me and acted a lot nicer. Now I just wanna give her a hug.

Solitude's Court Wizard. God, the worse part? Her replacement isn't even nicer! It's like he went on a power trip >_>

Half of the female population in Riften. I mean... What. I know Riften isn't a very nice place to live in but you don't need to act like a total jerk to everyone who comes your way, especially if that's person could rob you of your valuables and isn't shy about murder...

Any racist Nord. Ever. Why the hell is that drunk hobo in Windhelm marked as essential? Unfair >:[

Bratty kids. The Jarl of Whiterun seriously needs to take parenting lessons. Yeah, I know you have a kingdom to rule (since you keep reminding me every time we talk anyway) but come on, these are the future successors to the throne and I'd be damned if my favorite city gets some brat whining about sweet rolls.

I could go on and on but... Uh... I think I'll stop now XD

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Why the hell is that drunk hobo in Windhelm marked as essential? Unfair >:[
I agee 100% with this.
these are the future successors to the throne and I'd be damned if my favorite city gets some brat whining about sweet rolls.
Or worse, imagine walking into to dragonsreach and the first thing you here is "Oh good, another wanderer here to lick MY boots, good job." I shudder at the thought.

My most hated NPC would probably be Hiemskr, because while many people in skyrim are annoying, this one stands out as the loudest. Second would probably be Dirge, he acts like he could kick my @$$, but whenever I make fun of his stupid name he says he's too tired to punch my face in. Third would be that racist dark elf hating Nord that you can brawl.

Clevdawg15

NAZEEM, I am always ready to stuff his cloud district down his throat

And DELFiNE, I save her order and herself from elimination, kill alduin, and then she criticizes me for my political stance, tells me to kill the only good dragon, and that I'm either her ally or enemy in her battle for the empire and against all dragons. WELL EXUSE ME LADY, I was the one to reinstate the blades so I should have the authority.

And she still owes me for that time she stole the horn of wind caller without telling me...

El Fonz0

I hated Nazeem so much, when I went on a murder spree in Whiterun, I used the console to resurrect him multiple times, trying to get the Werewolf finisher where you bite his head off. Never managed to do that, but I DID decapitate Heimskr.
List of NPCs I hate:
"Do you get to the Cloud District very-" Nazeem, as he takes a Volendrung to the face.
Degaine, or whatever. The begger guy in Markarth.
Maven Black-Briar
Hemming Black-Briar
Maul, when he tells me to piss off.
Laila Law-Giver's snooty son.
Mercer Frey
Nirya
Ancano
There's probably more, but none I can think of off the top of my head.
Plus, I tend not to hate faction related, but Mercer's "I'm better then you" attitude is annoying(and he sounds like Belethor), and Nirya annoys me with her "I think the College is due for a change in leadership" line then her suckup line when you're Arch-Mage.

I actually LIKE Belethor, I find his sarcasm and sleazyness amusing. Anacano on the other hand is inaufferable, I spent 20 minutes Fus Ro Dahing him across the College while giggling like a school girl.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gowsh

Old Fart

Hear! Hear!

Belethor should be tied between Shadomere & Frost with bandits strategically placed in front of each horse.

Every "Do come back" makes my skin crawl. On several occasions I've just turned back, killed him and reloaded from the save when I entered the shop.

Belethor! Ach! Ptooi! :vomit:

Gowsh

Old Fart
[quote="MDirge. What a douche.[/quote]

Well, yeah. I killed him, too.

HereI was, Guildmaster heir apparent, and he keeps giving all this lip.

Finally just whacked him.

I remember the first thing out of the bartended's mouth was "He must've deserved it."

Then Vex shook me down for 1000 septim.

In retrospect, I wish I would've waited until I actually became Guildmaster to see if his attitude changed.

PS - Reading this thread is making me realize that I may not be the most tolerant Skyrim player ever.:confused:

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
I know its been done before but mine is probably Degaine in Markarth, Give him my coin and he tells me to fu** off and steal a statue, what a gentleman.

That Degaine character got me real mad once, so i followed him to his little room in the Warrens and then killed him. :mad:

Kreebie

Pretty much any Thalmor rep irks me, particularly the one in Markarth's Understone Keep. Nazeem deserves a swift kick in the ass...but I stole his clothes and now he walks around Whiterun naked, so it's hard not to giggle. I really HATE Balgruuf's brats - I wish I could cast fury and let them have a go at each other. Incidentally, I didn't like Brynjolf or Maven Black-Briar at the beginning but they've really grown on me.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I cannot stand the one beggar in Solitude who's just like "Thank you, now go away" every time you give him a septim. So rude!

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I mean that beggar in markarth, my bad

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I cannot stand the one beggar in Solitude who's just like "Thank you, now go away" every time you give him a septim. So rude!

Poor guy lives in a gutter, eats half rotten apple cores and dirt sandwiches. Can't expect him to get on one knee and shine your steel plated butt-guard because you flicked him one septim of your thousands.

The Guards because they serve no purpose and somehow are aware of every single detail in the game story-wise despite your sneakiness.

Now lets all take the time to listen to the superior guard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts