• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I know its been done before but mine is probably Degaine in Markarth, Give him my coin and he tells me to fluff off and steal a statue, what a gentleman.

Every Altmer NPC except that one in Windhelm; she's kinda cool.

And Nazeem. But still, we love him. :D

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Seriously? Blethor is one of my faves.

Belethor's lucky I'm as patient as I am.

I'd like nothing more than to step on his neck till his smug little mutton-chop head flew off like a cork. Or roast him in arcane fires until there's nothing left of him but ashes specked with melted coins and tooth fillings.

Instead, I step into his shop. He says "Everything's for sale, my friend! Everything!" in his creepy use-car-salesmen voice. I close my eyes and take a deep, cleansing breath. Exerting herculean restraint, I do my trading and make for the door.

Then he says "Do come baaaack!" and I punch the wall on my way out.

Gisli's terrible, too. More so because she can turn up anywhere in Solitude. You turn a blind corner, and there she is. Frumping around, giant frown on her face. "My name is Gisli." she says, unprompted. "BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME ERIKUR'S SISTER!!":mad:

I avoid her when I see her coming.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I know its been done before but mine is probably Degaine in Markarth, Give him my coin and he tells me to fu** off and steal a statue, what a gentleman.
I agree, Degaine is a really underrated annoying NPC.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Belethor's lucky I'm as patient as I am.

I'd like nothing more than to step on his neck till his smug little mutton-chop head flew off like a cork. Or roast him in arcane fires until there's nothing left of him but ashes specked with melted coins tooth fillings.

Instead, I step into his shop. He says "Everything's for sale, my friend! Everything!" in his creepy use-car-salesmen voice. I close my eyes and take a deep, cleansing breath. Exerting herculean restraint, I do my trading and make for the door.

Then he says "Do come baaaack!" and I punch the wall on my way out.

His ponytail bugs me.

fl*ffing Narfi. I loved slaughtering that bastard. Maul's kind of a dickhead, but he's badass, too. If you said Gray-Mane, Idolaf's a jerk. "I should bash your face in after all you've done." "WTF? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL A GRAY MANE WAS! I TAKE IT BACK! BATTLE-BORN! BATTLE-BORN!"

nacman99

noth battleborn and greymane are a bunch of assholes.belethor is also annoying. nazeem is in my list to.i also hate astrid.mercer frey. but the one i hate most is probably fluffing delfine.i just hate here so much!!!!!!!!!!

Rhubarb&Custard

Nazeem. Smarmy little...
Belethor. Sleazy, slimy, and downright unpleasant. Would love to beat him up one of these days if he continues talking to my in that sarcastic tone of voice WHENEVER I LEAVE YOUR SHOP.
Cicero. Yeaah he's alright, but his voice just AGGRAVATES me.
Grelka. BUY ARMOUR FROM GRELKA! And when you do, she still hates you!
Jon Battle-Born. Call me a milk drinker one more time....
Guy in Solitude (I don't know his name, O something) Who's always telling me how awesome being old is..o_O

Will Olmen

Ulfric. Smug over-hyped ego-maniac pushing a religious agenda to sucker the dim witted into thinking he has anything but his own best interests at heart. Fights like a coward and straight up LIES to your FACE over and over. But hey, his daddy was a good guy right? He must be fit for High King.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! ULFRIC STORMCLOAK IS TAMRIEL'S GEORGE BUSH JR.!!

On the larger scale, Ancano. Minor player would be Nazeem.

Morgan

Probably not my absolute least favorite, but he kind of sneaks up on you. That guy in the Riften castle who asks "Here to laugh at me?" every time you walk by. I don't even know who you are or why you're here! You don't have a quest or sell anything. You're COMPLETELY unimportant to me, to laugh at, look at, talk to, or anything else!