Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I wiped out Riverwood except for a random guard who seems to just walk into the area and the children, everyone is dead. Beside the street there is a headless individual who opposed me...ah how it is good to be a werewolf. It started with killing Camilla and her brother and then madness overwhelmed me!

For the Wedding Contract, I usually Fury the Groom to kill the Bride on the balcony. No need to waste an arrow. I love a happy ending, somebody has to cry at the wedding, and laugh at the funeral. "And they say Romance is dead," ~Astrid.

I used a fury spell on some poor guy and just watched as he killed his wife.:cowboy:

I'm sorry, that wasn't evil enough for you? I also tortured Paarthurnax to death with Lesser Ward, the Staff of Magnus, and Dragon Rend. He kept trying to take off, or counter-attack, I just yelled at him again, and kept draining him until I took his soul. It took (In game) hours.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Sometimes I'll go on massacres if I go from town to town looking for an item I need and can't find it (usually something I need for enchanting), but I always save my game first so that when I play again "nothing actually happened". I suppose changing reality is about as evil as you can get. Going back in time after slaughtering countless innocents, then having no consequence for it.

Also, sometimes I'll take off all my clothes and run around naked in front of children. I suppose that's pretty bad.

Yeah, I've had to streak from the Winking Skeever to Radiant Rainment, or down to the Stables because I gave all my Armor to Malborn, and didn't have any backup clothes. More embarrassing than evil, though.

OrexxerO

Speaking of Radiant Raiment. That snooty four-letter-word got her head decapitated, and then I dragged her body down to her basement.....her sister is in for a nice surprise left laying on the floor just on the other side of the store counter :p. I couldn't stand her arrogance.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I killed everyone i could as a werewolf in Morthal i havent returned to that town since.

Volanere

Grand Magister
How in heck did a Justiciar end up in the Companions?
I only did enough to get there great power as a werewolf. I stayed undercover until they bestowed it upon me and i peaced out lol.

JClarke1953

What's the most evil thing you've done in Skyrim?

I turned in the Redguard NPC in the Bannered Mare to the men looking for her to collect the coin. Then killed him, and my follower killed her when she revived.

And I took the drunk whiner in Markarth to sacrifice at Boethiah's calling. I did that after killing all the "worshipper's".

TheGlow

With my current character, I'm slowly poisoning the water way in Whiterun that feeds their farms. I steal everything I can from town and dump it in the water by the main gate. There have also been many many dead bodies dragged in there. The water is so bad that the bodies just disintegrate after a few days! lol

Volanere

Grand Magister
One time I stole a Nords sweetroll.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i have a warlord build thats mission was to kill all killable npcs ive slaughterd entire citys. ive decapitated priests ive made more children orphans than the wars, i even killed meeko.

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I'm sure I've done plenty of evil, but the one I felt bad about was when I met this guy on the road who couldn't get into the College of Winterhold, but he had a staff from his grandfather or something that he used, which he thought made him a mage. Then he sadly trudged away, with all of his dreams shattered. I then pulled out my bow and shot him in the head, took the staff and sold it for a bad price. Sometimes I really don't know why I do things.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I've done many things on my Necromancer, there was the time I stole the soul of that frightened woman who escaped Mistwatch.

I would thrall an enemy so I could kill them again and again.

I also stole every sweet roll I could find.

I KNOW I'M A MONSTER! THE SWEETROLL BANDIT IS ME :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts