Most challenging quest/dungeon you've done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demoraj

I normally play on master but it's usually not difficult enough, I was wondering what dungeons or quests would give the most challenge.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Sightless pit was a monster until I tried at around level 30, and once you're in you can't go back so It's do or die :D

Was going to say this too. I went in on my Pure Mage character at around level 4-5 as I was sent there to look for a book from the College I think.

Pretty sure the first Falmer I encountered was a Gloomlurker with a bow. Thankfully, I was up above him and ended up conjuring Familiar after Familar after Familiar just whittling down his health until he finally died. Pretty much tried to speed run through there after that.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Finding the Dragon Priests masks was very challenging for me. They are very hard to kill.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I could fight three of dem at once..

Oh, didn't realize this was a "pat myself on the back" kind of thread.

Start over, don't craft, don't spam skills, don't glitch, don't fast travel.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I thought Blackreach(the dungeon leading down to it.) was pretty damn hard, i died bunch to those falmer, then when i finally got past them i got messed up by those dwarven spheres that are on steroid down in the part that is actually labeled blackreach

Demoraj

I thought Blackreach(the dungeon leading down to it.) was pretty damn hard, i died bunch to those falmer, then when i finally got past them i got messed up by those dwarven spheres that are on steroid down in the part that is actually labeled blackreach
it was pretty difficult for me around lvl18 and poor gear, if I hadn't snuck half the time while on novice, it would be much harder.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Blackreach was my hardest, because I was on a low level at the time.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
i have to agree with you my friend...i was very low on skills/weapons and level so it was too hard for me too.
But I can agree that Dwarven ruins are the hardest

TIP.

Never go in a Dwarven ruin without good weapons, armor, potions and on low levels. Falmer, spiders, spheres and the Centurions can kill you EASILY on a low level

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
I find the ascended and master mages are quite annoying. You eventually get them with runes, atronachs and lots of sword-swinging.
I found them in Fellglow keep, at a relatively high level

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Gonna agree with several others - Blackreach was a pain! I ended up lowering the difficulty toward the end because I was low on health potions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts