Most challenging quest/dungeon you've done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I'm a mage on Master level. Those Falmer freaks are a piss off. Any dungeon with them is basically impossible until you've done a little bit of levelling first.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Don't forget the Chaurus. Lil buggers...

What really freaked me out was the first time I ran into one out in the open. It freaked me out, since I'd only ever seen them in deep, dank caves.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
About Blackreach, I was on level 50 I think and I was beating a hell outta those falmer and centurions! When suddenly.... A GIANT was running on the path! It started to stomp around and I killed it. Anyone else encounter a giant?

Vulthuuryol is one hard dragon if not leveled correctly!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
About Blackreach, I was on level 50 I think and I was beating a hell outta those falmer and centurions! When suddenly.... A GIANT was running on the path! It started to stomp around and I killed it. Anyone else encounter a giant?

Vulthuuryol is one hard dragon if not leveled correctly!

Yeah, I found him too. Thought it was a glitch, but others have reported sighting him. He took out the Dwarven Centurion I was running from. :D Of course, then I had to kill the giant himself...got the crap beat out of me. :sadface:

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah, I found him too. Thought it was a glitch, but others have reported sighting him. He took out the Dwarven Centurion I was running from. :D Of course, then I had to kill the giant himself...got the crap beat out of me. :sadface:
I love those Centurions......They always drop a good amount of Daedric Arrows. It would be best to play Blackreach on a high level so u can get Daedric Arrows! But I heard Dawnguard allows Arrow making so...

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I had some trouble with Tolvald's Cave, a three-zone cave with Falmer Gloomlurkers/Nightprowler/Shadowmasters and Chaurus Reapers everywhere (depending on your level of course). Wearing a poison immunity necklace, and the poison immunity dragon priest mask still doesn't make me immune to their poisons!