Open Mausoleum of Faasnogiim - Ideas and Recruitment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Cypherion the Multi

Skyrim is the opposite of Middle Earth?!
    Hey Chief,what about we get stranded in an island for 3 days and some people were eating each other because they were so hungry and only few of us and the captain survived to sail to Fasinogiim.

Bloodkiin

Since it involves a tomb and Dragon Priests I would suggest maybe the Orc is a necromancer, or has one at his side. Also maybe some Falmer & bandits looking for some treasure. Or perhaps The reason why the Orc is there is to revive some dragon or his fallen comrades. Or the tomb has some ancient weapon loss within it's catacombs. Whatever you decide.

Also, just as being new here. When you complete the story, will you give us a message so that we know it's up.

Cypherion the Multi

Yeah,and no Falmers...Falmers only show up on Dwarven Ruins not on Ancient Nord Catacombs but nice suggestions.I like it.

Bloodkiin

As for my Character Card.

Name: Kiuas Gro-Baroth
    Race: Orc
    Class: Barbarian
    Sex: Male
    Preferred weapons: War-Hammers
    Preferred armor: Studded Leather
    Height: 6ft 5in

Physical features: Tall, Muscular, Black unkempt Hair, Red Eyes, War Paint, Lots of scars.

Background: Kiuas was born in one of the Orc Strongholds in High Rock. At a young age, Kiuas' family was separated & sold into slavery by the hands of Dunmer Elves. In his teens he murdered his captors and found himself in Skyrim. It was then he found and befriended a Nord Barbarian, Who taught him all that he knew. Including the Nords Famous War Cry.

Since then He has made Skyrim his home. One day while traveling through the mountains of Skyrim he stumbled upon the Shrine of Malacath, infested with Giants who desecrated his Image. Enraged by this, Kiuas took up his Hammer & smote their ruin upon the land.

Kiuas then decided to stay and make a home near his Gods statue. As it was a reminder of what he was missing & who stole it from him.

Personality: While not the nicest Orc, Kiuas knows the value of Loyalty & Friends in a time of need. He follows the Code of Malacath with great pride. And is quick to anger when others mock or blaspheme Malacath.

He does not know how to read or write. He's also honest and very blunt. Sometimes it may seem like he's harsh. But he knows that battle is nothing to laugh at.

One of the many reasons why he stays near his Gods shrine is that he believes Malacath will call on him one day to take revenge on the ones who had done this to him.

Skills: Kiuas is an expert fighter. Knowing that one must do everything & anything in their power to win as well as survive. He is skilled in Unarmed, One Handed, Duel-wield, & Two Handed weapons.

His Strength is enough to crack a Sabre-Cats head like a walnut. His sprinting speed can catch opponents off guard & and catch fleeing opponents. He can withstand against a great deal of damage.

His strategy while simple, is very effective: Putting his opponents into a corner where they cannot easily escape, and break them.

But while his skills in combat are high. He has a hard time dealing with rangers & mages. And even he cannot not hope to win a battle that has overwhelming odds.

Cypherion the Multi

Nice I could let you be my companion.An orc is a very trustable and strong dude.Even if they are a bit grumpy...but they could help you when you get to know them.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Sorry about taking so long to reply, ive been busy and I haven't had any alerts. But no Falmer and Dwarven automatons because it's in a dragon priest's tomb. But I do agree with the Necromancer part

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    No problem, I honestly have doubts in this RP taking off anyway...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Lol Im not saying that I'm eliminating this RP, I'm just saying its going pretty slow

Ilya

Article Writer
    No problem, I honestly have doubts in this RP taking off anyway...

Tisk tisk...Ye of little faith! Common!!! :p I like it and would like to join if you don't mind...

Name: Shade
    Race: Dark Elf

Class/Specialties: Assassin, Favours sword and dagger, levitation
    Appearance: 5' 8", long silvery gray hair, green eyes, slender, dark gray skin, decievingly delicate.

Personality: Shade has a dark, sinister exterior and only the few she calls friends know the truth which lies in her heart. Although she keeps mostly to herself, she isn't sociallyinept. She's very deticated to her work and is always trying to improve her skills. She carries herself with confidence and most men find her intimidating.

Background: Shade was raised by her father up until his death when she was in her late teens. He too was an assassin, and taught her everything he knew; starting at a very young age. Ever since she can remember they had never stayed in any one place long enough to make friends or call it "home". She endured a difficult childhood forcing her into a life of murder, deceit and betrayal. Ever since her fathers death she's been roaming the wilds of Skyrim trying to fill the void that is her life.

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
    I'll join too! I don't have a character card at this moment in time but, if you'll have me, I can come up with one/recycle one of my older ones. I think I'd prefer to make one especially for this RP though, so I'll wait for your response. An example of what I can come up with can be found here.

Ilya, it's been a while! :D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I guess I was wrong... :) on the negative side it gives me another thing to take responsibility for -__- lol. But yeah I'll start the RP when whatshisname in the post above me makes his character card

Ilya

Article Writer
    I'll join too! I don't have a character card at this moment in time but, if you'll have me, I can come up with one/recycle one of my older ones. I think I'd prefer to make one especially for this RP though, so I'll wait for your response. An example of what I can come up with can be found here.

Ilya, it's been a while! :D

FLICKER!!!!! Darn right it has been! :p Glad to see a familiar face..er...name! Haha! .

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Well actually I meant I'll start the RP probably tomorrow. I got a lot of plops to do tonight because SOLs are coming up for my High School. Sorry Cypherion lol

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Yes you sure are

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Uh guys, sorry for another delay but the RP will start Friday

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Alright, I'm gonna start writing up the official RP thread now. I know it's exciting but dont jizz your pants, Cypherion. (just messin with you dude lol :p)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts