Open Mausoleum of Faasnogiim - Ideas and Recruitment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Fuuuuck....I've run into a very frustrating problem. Everytime i try to post the thread, it says theres an "Internal Server Error" and it wont let me, so it could be a while before the RP gets started. But I do have the entire RP thread text copied and saved in a folder of mine so just in case the internets decide they don't hate me I can start the RP without typing all that plops again.

Sorry guys

doc108

If you guys are still recruiting I have a character I could use for this. Just give me the word and I will write it up.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Sure you can join, I haven't got to post the actual RP thread yet

doc108

Name: Tuinoc

Race: High Elf

Build: Mage, specializes in destruction and conjuration but has some skill in restoration(enough to heal partners). He also carries around a dagger if magic fails him. Mainly uses enchanted light armor for protection and to add to his strength.
    Appearance: Short and dark-haired. Untouched skin no face paint or scars. Only blemish is a major one he lost his left eye. Surprisingly human like.

Personality: Intelligent but carefree and reckless. Puts on a show of being light-hearted but he conceals a dark desire which sometimes comes to the surface. He is trusting but hard to restrain. He will not follow orders unless they suit him. He also carries none of the traditional High Elf arrogance.

Backstory: Was born into a high ranking Thalmor family but shunned because he lacked High Elf characteristics. When his family finally broke and began insulting him and beating him he stole his fathers knife and wounded him. He then ran away to a friends house who concealed him for a time. His father tracked him down and killed his friend with the help of Thalmor police. Tuinoc escaped the island and went to Cyrodil with revenge against his family and the Thalmor in his heart. He trained for several years to further his magical abilities to gain revenge. He eventually realized on his own he would never be powerful enough for revenge. He then heard from several Imperial mages that Skyrim was a vast harsh land full of powerful magical artifacts that could be found. He prepared a journey to Skyrim. However days before he was to leave the Great War began. Realizing that leaving now was impossible he joined the Imperial legion using his human-like qualities to pass as an Imperial. He fought in the war and lost his eye in the Battle of Red Ring. When the treaty with the Thalmor came into affect he knew he had to leave or be would be killed by Thalmor agents. He fled to Skyrim and is searching the land
    for powerful magical artifacts namely Dragon Priest gear.

Hopefully this works. If it doesn't let me know ill think ofsomething else.

doc108

This is my first roleplay so I am very inexperienced but I do have a suggestion from reading some of the active ones. Everyone should probably pick a color for character dialogue so you know who is who and what is dialogue and what isn't. Also I will only be avaliable from 4:30 pm to 10:00pm every day because of work except on weekends. Thanks for letting me join my first scaly nipples.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    No problem and it's ok, I'll let everyone know when the RP starts

doc108

You gonna start this anytime soon?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I dont know...I actually might cancel this...I don't have much time to manage an RP...sorry guys

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I'm sorry but the RP is no longer happening, I don't have the time to manage an RP.

doc108

No probs I get it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts