• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riften Guard

Bad Thief

jonathan90

well known member
If you glitched this pl*** well I say well done eld chap,heery heery.

Mwhals

If you glitched this pl*** well I say well done eld chap,heery heery.

It isn't glitched. It took a lot of time getting to level 81, which I don't plan to do again as it isn't worth it. Going from 81 to 260 is 100% using the Harmony spell in Whiterun. With the Mage stone, it only takes 7 castings of Harmony level up from 15 to 100.

I may use this build to test some glitches like the resto loop since I consider it broken anyway.

Mwhals

Magicka 1100, Health 1200, Stamina 700. While killing time, I used Harmony to get to level 270. Quite pointless actually, but even at that level, two resets of illusion gets 1.3 level ups. Quite a change from two or three level ups per each reset of Illusion. For your information, 170 legendary illusion gets to around level 270.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I'd like to see someone make a truly legendary character. That is, reset ALL skills at least once. Not many takers, I'll wager. Some of the skills are a lot harder to raise than others.

Mwhals

I'd like to see someone make a truly legendary character. That is, reset ALL skills at least once. Not many takers, I'll wager. Some of the skills are a lot harder to raise than others.

Without exploits, I think Illusion is the fastest. Some use alchemy, but I find it longer to go from 15 to 100 than Illusion with the Harmony Spell.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I am LVL 532. RAPE.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
As a fellow power-leveler gone soft I salute you.

Twiffle

Level 252, level 532, iv had the game since release and iv only just got my first build over level 40, , , its the affliction of rerollitis, ,,

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Level 252, level 532, iv had the game since release and iv only just got my first build over level 40, , , its the affliction of rerollitis, ,,
Nope. It's an addiction to powerleveling. I've been playing vanilla for 3 months now daily and I'm only at level 62. All the powerleveling just isn't neccesary to me. I have no need to be a Daedric Prince.

LotusEater

Rerollitis isn't an affliction. It's a gift. :)

Twiffle

Rerollitis isn't an affliction. It's a gift. :)

Thanks mate, i thought i was doomed to wander skyrim as one of the afflicted, , :D

But my builds are all good ones, as i think about them first, my current is a tweeked version of an earlier one,

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Thanks mate, i thought i was doomed to wander skyrim as one of the afflicted, , :D

But my builds are all good ones, as i think about them first, my current is a tweeked version of an earlier one,
I have to try it. I'm at 62 and about to finish TG & Dragonborn Quests in vanilla and then start the DLCs. At least at high level, I can get the feel before I catch the fever! I know I will!

LotusEater

I'm currently enjoying a dragon free Skyrim and intend to keep it that way for a long time. No more houses. No more chasing perfect enchantment numbers. No more map. Just my bow, my dagger and my Shock spell. Life is good and wolves tremble with fear.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I get bored way too easily, my highest level character is a 51 I think...and I have 8 other ones. And then there are some days when I'm like "hmm, I wanna play an Orc today who runs at the sight of deer and venison makes him poop his pants" so I go and create yet another character. I can't imagine getting a character to level 60, let alone 252...

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
the only reason i kept lvling past 300 was so that i could have lots of magica and health and stamina plus have all perks, i do plan to keep on lvling b/c there has to be a limit, maybe 999 is the limit

yaknow, it would be interesting to see what the limit is now, come to think of it...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts