• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Do you want a cookie?

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
How do you even get to that level? I've never seen level 50 with any of my characters because I get bored and remake all the time. You must have A LOT of time on your hands and you must be very happy with your character. Well done, I guess.

Mwhals

How do you even get to that level? I've never seen level 50 with any of my characters because I get bored and remake all the time. You must have A LOT of time on your hands and you must be very happy with your character. Well done, I guess.

I had an old level 81 character. I made illusion legendary and spammed the harmony spell in the Whiterun Marketplace.

jonathan90

well known member
Yes, I will take a peanut butter cookie. Now that is out of the way, why are you so rude?
just...................one...................more..............................point...................to level 253!!!!!!!!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I do wonder what the level limit is now. One of the loading screens says you can level ALMOST indefinitely.

I've never made it to even level 81 pre-1.9 and I doubt I'd care to pursue more than one character exceeding that. Maybe to have one that had every perk or go to level 100 since all skills cap there. But really there's not much point. You can become godlike even without exploiting the game and to take it to such extremes seems like the game would become boring as if you had abused the restoration potion glitch. But for what it's worth, congrats.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I had an old level 81 character. I made illusion legendary and spammed the harmony spell in the Whiterun Marketplace.

That's exactly what I did, except I stopped at level 201.

Mwhals

No exploits were used. Just harmony spell. To get to level 81, it was just a super long time of playing.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Grats to you. However, going to that level just seems extreme to me. As much as I love this game, taking any toon to that kind of level would bore me to no end. I have a level 90 Assassin (Syrax The Black) and he is almost God-like in his abilities to cause death and destruction. I spend more time role-playing the game and making self imposed limits to make the game more challenging and fun for my repetitive play style. Anyway, Grats to you on your level.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Yes, I will take a peanut butter cookie. Now that is out of the way, why are you so rude?
Real dedication :D Grats... But it could almost seem smuggest to post this. Could also seem rude.
Understandably, you should feel prideful, jus don't let it overwhelm you to the point of ignorance.

Mwhals

Grats to you. However, going to that level just seems extreme to me. As much as I love this game, taking any toon to that kind of level would bore me to no end. I have a level 90 Assassin (Syrax The Black) and he is almost God-like in his abilities to cause death and destruction. I spend more time role-playing the game and making self imposed limits to make the game more challenging and fun for my repetitive play style. Anyway, Grats to you on your level.

I agree. My other characters are much more realistic. I saw this as an opportunity to check out perks I never use normally.

Mwhals

Real dedication :D Grats... But it could almost seem smuggest to post this. Could also seem rude.
Understandably, you should feel prideful, jus don't let it overwhelm you to the point of ignorance.

I don't see this as smuggest, because anyone can do it. To me, smuggest is bragging about a $100,000 car that most people can't afford. We all bought the game and playing it free afterward.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
I did the same with my main character...

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
I don't see this as smuggest, because anyone can do it. To me, smuggest is bragging about a $100,000 car that most people can't afford. We all bought the game and playing it free afterward.
Sorry I didn't mean to insult your intelligence. I applaud you my friend. :)

Mwhals

I went to level 260 to even out things. Magicka 1100, health 1200 and stamina 600.

What is really stupid is that perks still accumulate, so I have 9 unused after filling all the perks. That is really stupid.

This guy will be used to try out different styles before creating a character.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I went to level 260 to even out things. Magicka 1100, health 1200 and stamina 600.

What is really stupid is that perks still accumulate, so I have 9 unused after filling all the perks. That is really stupid.

This guy will be used to try out different styles before creating a character.
That's actually not a bad idea. I'm on my first runthrough and intend to keep going to switch over to less heavy & two handed and eventually to magic to see what I like the best.