• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Is "Let's Talk Mods" a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but should also do funny mods.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, not enough PC Gamers to have a good audience.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Here's a couple on medium-high settings.

ScreenShot293_zpse4e72af4.png

ScreenShot2922_zps436e2aa0.png

Skulli

I may switch from Aquamarine to blue, then post up some leather assassin on the prowl pics! :pinkdragon:

Skulli

BLUE

ScreenShot3032_zps9ffc3722.png

ScreenShot3002_zps3e6326e5.png

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
May I suggest comparing pros and cons of similar mods (for example Hypothermia versus Frostfall). Sometimes its so hard to make a decision from the descriptions alone which mod would work best for different play styles.

AS88

Staff member
Hey guys, this might not be the best place to ask, but I'm looking for a mod that may or may not exist :p

I'd like a mod that combines the Nightingale Hood with the Dragon Priest masks. I.e. with the hood kind of style, but instead of the face cover in the same material, the main DP mask hidden underneath it. It could look terrible, or it could look awesome, but for a character which makes use of the Nightingale set and the DP masks, I think it could look awesome.

I suppose it would be wrong to replace the normal ones, but maybe it would be an idea to create the item at a forge with identical enchants, maybe with some leather, ebony, void salts and the relevant material for the DP mask? I would also say that it would make sense for them to be classed as Light Armour.

Cheers guys :)

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Hey guys, this might not be the best place to ask, but I'm looking for a mod that may or may not exist :p

I'd like a mod that combines the Nightingale Hood with the Dragon Priest masks. I.e. with the hood kind of style, but instead of the face cover in the same material, the main DP mask hidden underneath it. It could look terrible, or it could look awesome, but for a character which makes use of the Nightingale set and the DP masks, I think it could look awesome.

I suppose it would be wrong to replace the normal ones, but maybe it would be an idea to create the item at a forge with identical enchants, maybe with some leather, ebony, void salts and the relevant material for the DP mask? I would also say that it would make sense for them to be classed as Light Armour.

Cheers guys :)

It seems like it would be an easy mod to make using the Creation Kit... I will try once my computer is back up and running :)

AS88

Staff member
Thanks gents :)

ZPfor3, that'd be awesome! I thought it would be possible with the CK, but I'm not on PC yet or I'd have a go myself. It'd be good if there was already something available for me once I get one, though :)

Skulli

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33502

Have you ever wondered why the Dragonborn is the only one person in Skyrim who has thought about improving his armor or weapon? This mod fixes this by adding improved weapons and armor to enemies. Now enemies are more dangerous but killing them is also more rewarding. Let's go slaughtering some bandits to get a new legendary sword!

Keep in mind that not all enemies wear upgraded gear and items with high qualities like epic and legendary are very hard to find. Moreover, you won't find them at lower levels.

It works with custom items and enemies added by other mods.

ZPfor3

I have no problem at all with anyone doing proper mod reviews. But just so everyone knows, there is a guy named MMOxReview on YouTube. He has done a video almost every week since Skyrim came out, & is still doing so. I think he has got a good variety of mods each week & so I've watched every vid. For anyone who is interested here is the link to the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A57A7E731147825

I've watched MMOxReview! He does great reviews and makes me laugh all the time! :p

ZPfor3

ReAl Sun by sval

This a very simple, but effective, mod. It replaces the vanilla sun with a more realistic one. One that gives off brighter and more vibrant sun glares. If you like to take screenshots, like me, this, mod is perfect for sun sets/rises or those awesome pictures of your character with the sun behind them. Even if screenshotting isn't your thing, this mod still is great for you. It just makes your game look amazing. Very impressed with this mod. Easily my favorite sun mod, almost better than most ENB's. You can download this mod here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/866

Sorry for the wait, computer just got fixed so I should be back on schedule :)

There's a Mo sub-forum on this site, where review posts aren't uncommon. Got any? Post them, and see how they float. I don't see the need to add code to expand on it. Not enough demand, but not for lack of PC players.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts