• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Updated.

Mage titles? *Stops posting so he doesn't get a lame title*

You don't have to take part. I used Mages Guild titles because I liked the symbols and my user is DrunkenMage. Some have already complained about they don't like magic and whatnot, but I can't please everyone and if I make one exception, there will be more. I'm not going to put up forty symbols using different guilds to please everyone.

Maybe for 5000 posts it could be the title of Madgod, and then you could use the image from the Shivering Isles DLC.

Or even use the rank titles from that DLC for anything above 3k with the last being MadGod (which would practically be unobtainable for a while).

Perhaps, I'll go hunting later. Maybe use Grand Champion symbol from the Arena, or go hunting through shivering isles dlc symbols. At the moment 3000 is the number, not many have it.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Perhaps, I'll go hunting later. Maybe use Grand Champion symbol from the Arena, or go hunting through shivering isles dlc symbols. At the moment 3000 is the number, not many have it.

How very convenient for you... set a goal you've already achieved... ;)

LotusEater

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

LotusEater

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Alright, only post in here if you want added or need updated.

Otherwise I will have to flick through too much crap, and I may miss those who wish to be added or who have obtained a new rank.

LotusEater

Alright, only post in here if you want added or need updated.

Otherwise I will have to flick through too much crap, and I may miss those who wish to be added or who have obtained a new rank.

No posting in the 'Post Count Thread'... guess we gotta bolster our numbers elsewhere.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to keep Phantom company as an apprentice.

Lucid

Alas, I haven't enough to say here to ever rise through the ranks. I would languish always in the lowest echelons, ruining keyboards with my frustrated tears.

AS88

Staff member
While it has been a tough couple of days trying to get 22posts up... i am now able to qualify for Evoker :D

Good idea by the way Mage!

/Irishman spam :p

UnLonged

True to the Name
Oh hey look, I qualify for Evoker and, after a few more hokum-filled posts, Conjurer.

To think that I'd amount to something after spending a year in this place. I want in.

Lucid

My wisdom may be lacking, but my verbosity grows. And so I shall take my spot as the lone Apprentice

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts